youtube.com/watch?v=_NoAD61uDEU
youtube.com/watch?v=w2rOFDmfpNg&list=PL7a59hNOiSD8jHNHhy6TgF1KrzxL_RQp5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In the trash

delet this RIGHT NOW

first post best post

im pretty sure my ass made something you might find familiar

what?

This post really pisses me off, for some reason. I legitimately can't imagine how someone could listen to this shit. There's no substance to it, you might as well just go to a fucking construction site and listen to the noises.

Either you're legitimately autistic, OP, and listening to white noise and harsh screeching soothes your autistic mind, or you're some normalfaggot posing as a hipster, who listens to this trash because you think it makes you "unique". Spoiler: you're not. Stop trying to derail Sup Forums, trying to deceive users of the board that this sort of stuff is acceptable to listen to, because it's not.

Go back to /r/music, kid. Fuck right off and go back to /r/music, and shitpost there all you want. Because you're not welcome here. We, unlike you, enjoy legitimate music. I sincerely hope you have autism and enjoy this sort of trash unironically, because the alternative (you listening to this because it makes you sound "cool", "unique" and "edgy"), is just sad. People like you are the worst.

This copypasta is new

More like Back to Redit Effect, sweetie

Why is this board so hostile?

I enjoy this, sounds like a more soothing version of Masonna.

>soothing

>Zashikiwarashi Effect

found this YT mix

youtube.com/watch?v=ji8f7vojawc&list=PLC59FF9D6ABF9D8D9

Dissecting table

youtube.com/watch?v=UlDa7f3GbXI

total noise accord

youtube.com/watch?v=hrvmsAQx80o

they don't like ppl interupting the constant grimes/kendrick threads... a jpn noise thread pops up ...oh no!

japanese/american noise treaty

youtube.com/watch?v=_NoAD61uDEU

SEPPUKU

youtube.com/watch?v=w2rOFDmfpNg&list=PL7a59hNOiSD8jHNHhy6TgF1KrzxL_RQp5

Like said, it soothes my mind by keeping the minimum activity level consistently high while listening to it. I'm not sure if I'm autistic - probably more ADHD - but it has an enjoyable effect.

Where would you recommend starting with Masonna?

Check spectrum ripper! That's my fav