Gf just broke up with me for "Lack of ambition" and "not wanting to go out that much"

Gf just broke up with me for "Lack of ambition" and "not wanting to go out that much"

Why can't women handle my neet life style fellas?
She never complained when we stayed home and I dicked her down. Thoughts, have you guys had similar?

Maybe dont be a lame ass neet

>Lack of ambition
= not making enough money
>not wanting to go out that much
= not spending enough money or her

not an option. I'm already to invested into it

You are correct sir!!

huh, you know what that makes sense. I lost my job and I've been bumming it for a month on my savings, shit I deserved a vacation anyways,

100 PTS to this man

Sort of. She said all that, I said I could change. She still left. I got a dog, go out everyday, read lots, stopped drinking so much. Now she wants me back. Fuck you cunt.

Yeah that's pretty much what ended my only relationship (sorry this happened to you btw).

It is what it is though. I realize my ex is now going out with someone who's probably more fun/charismatic/money earning than I am.

But don't beat yourself up about it. I mean constantly remind yourself of this fact but remember that you are still you, and if you want to change then go do it, not for her but for yourself.

Invest some time into yourself. Nothing wrong with being a homebody, I mean jeezus with everything that's going on in the world who wants to go out anyway. Just be kind to yourself, even if you wanna be a shut in for a while. I know I don't wanna go out at the end of a long day at work etc.

Folks forget that some of us don't enjoy putting on the fake face of intense social gatherings.

I don't know if I'll change anytime soon (probably not) and thusly I'll be stuck being a forever-alone or the like but you can change user if you really want to try, otherwise try to find yourself peace in solitude, or buck up and try to find someone with a similar attitude but don't let your guard down next time.

Again sorry this happened to you user, I don't wish this sort of shit on anyone, but it's something everyone has to face, you'll be fine though. Just find yourself again in all this shit and move forward as best you can. Keep the peace my brother.

Bing bing! Winner!

op here
Thanks user. Shes working on issues she has with herself as well.

Whats bullshit its that I accepted her for who she was. A sports fan who likes to be active and social, the exact opposite of me. But she couldn't accept me for who I am, a weeb whos not fucking spastic about it, but generally a home busy body/shut in.

You're probably just spending too much time getting high, masturbating, playing video games, browsing Sup Forums, and generally not showing an interest in her or anything in particular. It doesn't have to be about money. Sometimes, someone with no love for life is a big bummer.
If you really care, listen to Jordan Peterson and sort yourself out. Be someone that someone wants to be with.

OH also, she asked me out to begin with. She was tired of dating "assholes", she wanted to try a nice guy. I treated her right and made her cum like crazy. Guess women always see money before the man, because the camel that broke the camels back was me telling her I wanted to get a part time instead

I'm happy and content with life. Shes always been a downer. I tried making her happy, what more could she want.

>>Folks forget that some of us don't enjoy putting on the fake face of intense social gatherings.

God damn I've never heard a more true statement. I'm not a neet, I work full time, have to deal with social interaction all day. When I get home I greet my gf, and decompress by playing vidya, the last thing I want to do is go out and be around more people. I do it for her on weekends and sometimes we go out for breakfast before work. I find thats a fair trade for not being annoyed as soon as I get home. You just gotta find a healthy balance when you're in a relationship. If she likes to go out alot, she may not be the one you want to be with. Enjoy your time being single.

Misery loves company

Damn kid we built from the same mold. (I asked her out first though lol).

But yeah it's tough for folks like us. I'm not sure about you but I'm not that young anymore (almost 28), and I spent most of my high school/college career getting berated into thinking I wasn't good enough to date by girls that were in my league but were turned off by my general prowess. I had just started becoming comfortable with being myself and potentially finding some comfort in riding it solo long term. Then I fucked it up, and I met my ex.

Sucks though cause yeah, she was a bit more social but said she liked my tame demeanor, but women are fickle with that shit. (not nice-guying over here either, it is what it is; nothing wrong with it) but women need "excitement" and use stability as an excuse to stay with someone who can do both.

Right now I provide no stability (I barely am living paycheck to paycheck) and I'm coming down from letting myself go (I've been hitting the gym and doing some other shit on the side for fitness sake but I still have a weird dad-bod and look ugly as sin).

Right now I'd be lucky to nab a single mother who has a really nice "personality."

I don't know if I even want that much.

It's strange, but do what you can and like I said before, either find yourself again (with improvements) or find a way to improve that so you can get back out there and find a girl who can appreciate you for you.

It's really dumb but being self-aware and comfortable with yourself without worrying about someone else's approval is key to life. It's gay and it sounds totally cliche but that might be the most peace anyone can find in this life.

Every girl I've ever dated eventually gets tired of the neet who wants to stay home all the time.

You're going to end up alone if you don't force yourself to go out with your girl.

Head my warning, nigger.

t. Lonely

Thanks for the reassurance, I thought my ex was okay with it but there was a bunch of other shit (and my shitty personality to boot) that affected us staying together long term. I was all for it, but she wasn't (not OP btw).

Her parents didn't like me either and they had some other guy who she worked with in their community they were more comfortable with. Eventually we went on break and she realized she just felt sorry for me, (she works with a bunch of tards as their handler; professionally) she musta realized she didn't love me any moreso than her patients.

I'm not socially inept but I'm not savvy with that shit but I certainly don't need her feeling sorry for me, let alone to be treated like one of her mental patients.

Im a simple guy, I see a Ghost in the shell pic, i look at the thread

That's just her being disrespectful.

Do you live on the seat coast OP?

Mine was faithful for over a decade. Then within a 3 month span, I lost my career I went to college for (went from fastest growing to fastest losing in same time projected time frame), my job that I needed to pay for that loan and rent (company ran itself out of business, and then things got worse...

Great recession, 13% unemployment in my area, then that person I trusted most maxed my credit card and emptied emergency savings and bailed on me to live with her family (long story short, she got completely away with it).

Then when I told her I forgave her that she must have been despirate as long as she paid me back, she promised she would. Instead, she waited before Xmas and emailed me hi-res pics of her wedding.

As a 40yr old I'm at my 7th yr living in my family's living room.

Cry me a fucking river OP. Cry. Me. A. Fucking. River.

This guy gets it. Go out, get a few beers in ya and enjoy the food. Thats how I handle not wanting to go out. Shes happy for a few days and you get to eat and drink at your expense.

Why should he when you already have?

(Again not OP but figured I'd put in my two-cents), I'd second that, I don't have much dating experience but I know for a fact I'm a boring guy. No chick's gonna wanna date me except for a paycheck (which I can't provide even that much right now, let alone be a trophy husband with wicked good looks haha).

Even so, I speak for myself in saying I wasn't a shut in or didn't force her to be. We definitely went and did stuff but nothing super extravagant.

I wasn't rich enough to be like "HEY BAE LETS GO TO DISNEY WORLD!!" or "HEY BAE I JUST SAVED A BUNCH OF MONEY LETS GO TO EUROPE!"

That's exactly what chicks secretly want (I mean I don't blame em), but it's something I can't and probably never will be able to provide.

So what I'm trying to do right now is find some peace in perpetual loneliness, not as some martyr for a cause but just as someone who's obviously too mentally deficient to hold down a relationship. I just want to be brave with that shit again like I used to be.

Folks will probably bring up the darwinism, but I really don't feel like I was supposed to "pass on my genes" that on top of I come from two fucked up families (long story) and I really don't feel like even from a natural sense of the world I'm supposed to "carry on my families legacy,"

It's almost poetic in a way.

op here, fuck man you get me completely. turned 15 last month. I learned to love myself from previous relationships. I'm not so broken up about it no, but the loneliness might hit me later.

I'm stable when it comes to money, I just dont like going out. She didn't like that. Maybe its for the better this way. Seeking my own happiness and making myself better.

I'm overweight but I've shed it down to reasonable digits before. More girls come to you when you're fit, thats for sure,

>at your expense.
story of my life

Fucking ouch.......

Then women complain they have it bad...

God damn dude. That's why im never getting a shared bank account or married. From 18-23 i had 3 relationships just completely flop in a fashion similar to yours. Us as men suffer and they bail as soon as it gets hairy.

My nigga

fuck off underage faggot

cali

Eh, just once. But come on, what normal man wouldn't. Then I manned up, found a job, paid off all debts, then saved 60k. Only staying with family to help them find a place to live (place we're at is no longer affordable). Oh, and I gave them 10k for their help. After I find them a place, my debts with them are MORE than settled.

My only real issue is finding where I want to move.

FUCK. I would have tracked her down by now and.. well get creative. Thats fucked

Also KEK

Yeah definitely do that while you're young OP. It gets harder to lose it when you get older. Don't sweat it man, I'd embrace the lonely feeling but use it as motivation.

Do your dating shit now and find out what you want too, be social and try to find someone else with that social prowess as you.

Again I had a fucked up family (I wasn't "allowed" to date and my home life wasn't the best with my cuck dad and my over-protective/overbearing mother running the scene. I got a bad idea of what dating and relationships were from an idealistic, damaged parent and wasn't even taught shit about how to present myself to women from my father who was also a damaged person).

Just do what you can OP. It sounds really gay but you are still young, I'm not getting any younger and my age is when women start to have children and settle down and I still don't even have that much.

You still have enough time (and college) to figure some shit out! Just don't waste it and you'll be fine.

Again it sucks but either change your outlook on going out or find another shut in (this'll happen if you look hard enough), or just accept where you're at in life and don't sweat it.

For me accepting who I am means cutting off all possibilities of finding someone who'll see me eye to eye so I'll be ending it solo for sure, BUT you can still make it work if you really want to.

Don't worry about it and for now literally just "date" yourself. It sound cliche but that's exactly what you need to do. Be kind to yourself and the rest will follow.

OP
Yeah, thats a sentiment she always brought up. as a kid, her dad was an artist and sold pieces to galleries for thousands. Her mom was a gov worker so they were nice middle class. They traveled the world when she was a kid, she went to china europe and she even went to college in hawaii.

The most trips my family took was to the mall or the flea markets. but you know what, I ENJOYED IT. I don't care if I'm lower class. But how can I live up to those expectations. I just want to live peacefully and throw a bbq party every now and then

25 fuck, typo

You're a man among boys user.
Most people would give up

Can't say I wasn't tempted. But let's face it, I might as well put a gun to my head. The cops would know who did it. Doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure that one out.

But that's no important anymore. The IMPORTANT thing is the lesson and it was worth everything I lost (and I think you all can guess what that lesson is). Sometimes, the hardest lessons in life are the most painful...but also the most important.

Besides, I lucked out. The next day as I was destroying every photo and throwing out 10yrs worth of memories, I found a birthday card she sent me a few months before the email. It said how much she missed me and we would soon be together and (most of all) she's sorry. I braced for the most emotional agony and then...nothing. I felt fine. Well, actually I don't really feel much. All emotions have been...leveled out. Ever see that movie Equilibrium? Think that but I'm not taking any meds.

7yrs later, I'm still fine. Not one day of depression. I don't even have nightmares anymore. It's fucking weird. Only thing is I don't feel strong positive emotions either. My brain somehow defended itself I guess? Who knows. Brain went into cheat mode.

All that matters is somehow I got through all this great!

Lol you can work with that man!

And yeah my ex was used too high treatment too and when she realized I couldn't provide her with that same excitement she went onto someone who was better looking and could provide that for her.

It is what it is though, if you can't help it now that's fine, or find a way to compromise with yourself on that shit for future endeavors!

I enjoyed the nights in we used to spend but obviously she didn't, and I keep telling myself she doesn't miss me or want me (or never really loved me the same way I loved her).

Accepting that first will help. Anytime I remember any 'contentment' I had with our relationship I try to remind myself of that fact. It seems to help (I try to be realistic about this shit either way; not intentionally self-loathing).

Either way best of luck, find a way to manage it as best you can, keep yourself busy, don't forget that you are still you, you are allowed to be shut-in, even if she didn't approve of it, you'll find something either better or find a means of contentment elsewhere even if it seems not so possible right now.

Just don't beat yourself up, but keep yourself accountable at the same time. Best of luck man, peace!

OP
You're the best man. I felt shitty when I made this thread but now I feel better about my situation. I hope your life is a happy one from here on. No homo

you sound boring for her OP, women like to be entertained because theyre boring themselves most of the time, i dont know if youre cheap too but that can be a huge turnoff for them too when you wont go out and spend, its fickle shit but true.

That's where I want to be. I'm too chicken to suicide, but I also know I won't be winning any relationship contests anytime from now until the day I die.

But finding that contentment of being somewhere in the gray area of "I'm okay," and "not overly positive" seems just fine with me.

I was there at some point but I just lost my way lying to myself cause I got into a quote/unquote "relationship" that I tricked myself into thinking was being fought for on both sides. Hard lessons learned but it builds character, even if that character is only on you.

Yeah man, I feel you, no homo. I've lost weight, and I'm starting to find myself again, you'll do the same too. Glad to help, if you feel lonely or lost with this shit I'll be thinking of you user. Not quite the weekend yet so you don't get my full on drunken rant, but stay strong, keep fighting for you. I'll think of you like I think of the lot of other folks I talk to in these sorts of threads.

Just know that at least if it's any consolation, you'll do fine though. Keep fighting the good fight brother, peace!

Wish you the best
And thank you everyone who posted. Even the guy who called me underaged, it was a typo. OP is 25

my bad for ragin on your typo. my condolences for your current situation. wish you the best Sup Forumsro

Well, I had a family to take me in while I cleaned this mess up. I'm not gonna pretend I did it all on my own. But I did my best to repay them in every way possible. They actually don't want me to move out (but that's happening as soon as I find them a new place to live). Let me be clear, if they didn't, I would be homeless in FL during the Great Recession. Any of you know what that's like? You have any idea how FL treats their homelessness? Look it up. Last I heard, they were bulldozing their camps and forcing unemployed to take drug tests (they later found out nobody was on drugs because mostly middle class does). To qualify for unemployment you need: to have lost job through no fault of your own and prove your looking for work.

I really wish I could teach how this no feeling thing works, but I have no idea how it works. I highly recommended finding a good doctor if you can and getting meds. You may have to try several different things though. And I highly recommend putting a TON of effort into basics. Learn to cook, workout, budget. Focus HARD on the basics and nothing else. Build a strong foundation. After that...well, only you can figure it out.