Veto: mist man
HoH Nominations: the black hole stomach and Zakiyah

Most likely going home: Z but it depends on if James fucks everything up

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/fmra
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bridgette is pure garbage, I hope she goes back to China where she belongs

BASED Corey is winning it all

YEAH NICOLE, JUST TRY TO HANDLE MY SODOMY HAHA CRY LIKE A GAY GIRL CRY CRY LIKE A GAY GIRL

final three right here

guys lets not resort to bullying each other, as community we are better than that

because after all none of whats happening matters and the mist is so thick none of you can see through it

Z will cry and paulie will talk her down and turn her back against nat

when everyone goes to bed the execs will have a board meeting where you will see that paul is playing them and pp will still control the house

nat will end up looking like a complete retard

bbviewer allows you to watch them up to 15

haha spaniard jon snow and the hipster butt doubling the asia, i see how it is

/spygirls/ here.

Paulie was running the entire house and this season was boring as fuck until they blew up his entire fucking game today. I love it. Paulie is a bitch and boring as fuck.

Paul isnt that stupid. He's got the prime opportunity to play the middle and stay safe for weeks.

I wish this was the case but Paul is a taking timebomb. You cannot trust a person like him, he needs to go.

James, Natalie and Bridgette can send home whoever they want this week and Paulie, Victor and Paul couldn't do anything about it if they wanted to

someone shoop bronte's face here

she's the last dead bridge ally pushing her and the spy girls to greatness.

>mistman in the dark
>spy girls in the light
This is the last time they spoke as friends.

>Wed 7:25 PM BBT Paulie says that Natalie is gonna make sure everyone hates Paulie in jury house. Paul says "are you all just secretly deehays?" Paulie says she's a "blojer." They all repeat a few times they never cared. Paulie gives a fake eviction speech for Natalie. Too paraphrase: "You lied about your FTs for 50 days, you threw me under the bus to my boys, you are a disgrace to women everywhere, go back to Jersey and bleej yourself."

have a cute bonte

ABSOLUTE KINO

Someone give me a recap of what happened last night with nat nat and paulie. I mist it.

BB Kino

Is Paul playing every side and waiting to see who wins the shitstorm? with James cancelling his vote he can easily just blend back into PP

streamable.com/fmra

west coast showfags report

JULIE LOOKING GOOD

Is our boy Paulie going to be alright bros?

PAULIE vs NATALIE FIGHT SOON

Yes. Paul specifically told James to null his vote so he can do that and get info from Paulie.

>our boy Paulie

here we go nic and paulie are misting Z

she is such a moron, she deserves this

our boy is vic

nice

>I mist it.

Nat nat found out from michelle that Paulie had been talking shit about her, she spilled to james that paulie had been flirting with her and making her uncomfortable. This was the catalyst that made James flip into saving michelle and going against paulie.

James seemed to flip when he asked paulie and Paulie didn't even deny flirting with her lel.

You're not in the house. No need to suck up to the boss's wife, bro.

His chances of winning plummeted by sleeping through the house flipping.

watching for the first time since lympics stated and I'll probably be asleep in 15 minutes.

this season sucks

LOL

this could be a good night, get some popcorn

here's another

>mfw as the bodies pile up we'll keep adding ghost faces to this

>dat ass

He's a goner, bro. Time to move on.

Who told the nigger about last night/this morning? more fun ruined

>Z: im so stupid, thank you nat someone needed to tell me that!

>Z: oh paulie she attacked me, SAVE ME

Put glenn on there

She doesn't know about the flip.

PAULIE ABOUT TO BLOW UP ON NATALIE

Honest question

How can you like someone like Victor, he just has slime written all over him. Paulie and Corey are respectable guys that I could be friends with IRL. But someone like Victor or Paul I would never let into my home.

>The original Bridgette Eyebrow Conversation (June 27 at 12:20 am)
>[Zak enters the scene in the backyard with Messiah, Bridgette and Bronte]
>Messiah: They sent Tiffany out here to listen to us
>[Small talk about the crowd in the kitchen making pizza and Zak is there mentioning she's sleepy]
>Messiah: [James is] giving me weird eyes.
>[He goes on for a bit about James looking at him and them sending Tiffany out to spy. Paul comes out to the group and they fill him in...]
>Messiah: [Tiff] got caught off guard because Natalie went to talk to her.
>Paul: Look at my eyes. I f--kin hate that girl so much. If she died right now... [The group is caught off guard but laughs except for Messiah] That is how much I hate her. I f--kin hate her.
>Bridgette: I'd resuscitate her. Then I'd shave her [makes motion to eyebrow] ... noooo
>Paul: I'd shave both and glue them on...

>For some reason Zak told Michelle this convo was about Michelle, I guess. I'm shocked some are offended by the eyebrow comment vs. Paul's comment.

she doesn't know michelle is staying

and this zika/natalie drama is gonna distract paulie from everything going around him.

ITS HAPPENING!!!

/fit/ is just young he didn't do nothing.

someone told her something because she's telling Paulie. she still gone tomorrow or did something big happen today

there's my answer but no point in deleting my post. thanks

oh the sault!

Uhh that's awesome. This week could be good.
>z leaves
>nat wins de hoh
>paulie leaves
>Michelle wins hoh
>Nicole and Corey go up

zakiya is one of the worst players ive ever seen
this is what you get for casting recruits who werent good enough for the shows they intended to try out for jesus christ

NAIROBI NAIROBI NAIROBI

ITS GOING DOWN

>I personally don't want Michelle hanging around too long. She's already made stuff known, even if she squashes it, it's already out there. Zaki's going after who?... Victor & Bridgette, she's already said that. Then after that would be Natalie, before us. With Michelle, it could be (anybody). Ya know what I mean? You don't know which way she's going to go. And it'll probably be who give her the most attention - Because she's jealousy-driven, and attention-driven. Like if you listen to her stories that she tells, like the whole reason she made up "Brody" and why she tee-peed her own house -- all those things stem from her initial root of jealousy and attention. She was jealous that other people were getting attention, and wanted attention more.

>corey starring at victor's picture
what did he mean by this?

She's was told non-flip related info about Paulie hitting on Nat.

tfw when no qt big brother asian gf

victor is brotier, he buys you pizza and talks about how his time during puerto rico

he might try to cuck you but hes a pretty loyal dude

NAT VS PAULIE

HOUSE SPLIT INCOMING

GET FUCKING HYPE

they paid awful returning players huge stipends to do nothing

they clearly want a non-white winner since it's just been jun in like 17 years

couldn't they just pay a qt black financial industry girl or something

Pictured: the people who saved BB18 from being a shitty season and blew up Paulies game

The best part about this whole flip?

Paulie is going to say 100 times that he knew he was going to happen

Hey guys, just heard about the crazy twist this season

Just to make sure I got this right about the twist, if someone has the " round trip" then when it's pulled DEVIN BUSTS IN THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR

looks like they were right that corey was paulies spy

god im so glad that production snitched, paulie and his team would have won the game so easy while they just chill and evict everyone

nicole doesnt even want to win, she just wants to be in the final five.

Actually successful well put together stable black females are not appealing to Americans in a post BLM world unfortunately.

Natalie and James made it shit in the first place.

Has the volume on the feeds been super low for anyone else tonight?

No one in Nairobi knows what is going to happen tomorrow

Picture: the next to be evicted

Im from New Jersey too

Paulie is 100% right

wax party

>blaming james and natalie for frank fucking his own game up
>blaming them for Day blowing up the 8pack and fatal five

fucking Jersey girls

i really wanted to like corey :/

Jersey boys are trash too.

It's a Vannesa, my brother Cody, Derrick, wolfbrain, bred for this typical jersey girl, type thing

Nah we run shit as you can see in this season of BB

He has strong bros before hoes ties. Funny enough he said looking at Z makes him depressed.

Lets nuke New Jersey.

I'm not watching the feeds, what did Corey do?

>clears throat

>paulie getting his game blown up
>running shit

the paulie dynasty is over. long live the ascendant natalie dynasty.

way to ruin a perfectly good shot of bridge

i wanna suck them toes lads if u kno what i mean

Gnat lying about Bronte.

>tfw no jersey girl

why does so much shit go down in nairobi?

because the door?

wtf? I like Paulie now

It was always make me crack up when these people are aghast that girls like Natalie and Bridge curse and swear.

>she says bad words so she's fake

thanks m8

will tomorrow be the best episode since Dan's Funeral?

QUICK TURN ON CAM 4

PAULIE AND JAMES ABOUT ABOUT TO FIGHT