So here it is the board filled with a bunch of fucking fascist nazi scum. I hope you're happy...

So here it is the board filled with a bunch of fucking fascist nazi scum. I hope you're happy, all i wanted to do was try and bring the american people together. I was naive to think humans could be anything but selfish and hateful. I have millions in my bank account and im known across the world? what do you fucking losers have? a computer? maybe some doritos mommy left you by you door? you pathetic bunch of man children need to grow up and realize you're wasting your life on these kinda sites. No one will ever divide us not you bunch of nazi neckbeards, not the orange in chief, not the republicans. Shia out.

>>Sup Forums

Sage

Not even a nazi. I'm leftwinged.
Come visit me in germany if you're the real Shia

Gr8 b8 m8

have a pepsi

Shia, wrong fucking board, you're looking for Sup Forums

Christ. do something good for once, you already fucked up Indiana Jones and Transformers worse.

Lol you got the wrong thread. Fucking retard.

>I was naive to think humans could be anything but selfish and hateful.
You forgot stupid, stupid.

We need you in america. Liberals are the only sane people left on this planet

Lel

What a nigger

Lel keep telling yourself that

>Liberals are the only sane people left on this planet

Hey Shia, come visit me in Britbong. We make some arts here.

>germany
>leftwinged
I hope you like to chock on rapefugees dicks i guess

lol dude u got cuck'd, Leave faggot

youre joking right? you people believe that there are multiple genders and transniggers

Her use this one that's gay as fuck with the ifunny

It is spelled Sagè. That's why it never works.

Oh hai Shia!

I have a few questions since you decided to stop by.

1 have you had sex with your mom yet I know you mentioned you wanted to in in a new your daily news article.

You said: My mom is the sexiest woman I know is my mother. She's an ethereal angel. Nobody looks like that woman. If I could meet my mother and marry her, I would. I would be with my mother now, if she weren't my mother

2 Being that your father is a known pedophile and has fled the country I'd like to know if he has ever raped you and why you are paying for him to live In another country where he can hurt more children