Ask a 27 y/o jantor anything

ask a 27 y/o jantor anything.

will bump with some of my favorite art until thread inevitably dies

Why dont you fix this fucking board, janitorfag

oh sorry, i meant that i'm a janitor in real life. i have no mod powers here.

what do you think is wrong with the board, though? what type of threads would you want to see?

Are you happy being a janitor? What are your life goals? Where do you do your janitoring?

NO SPAM OR RULEBREAKING BULLSHIT

how old are you

janitor too here OP, 24 y/o. What's the most disgusting thing you've seen lately? I spent today picking used tampons out of the toilet paper cover dispensers. at least my employer doesn't drug test!

>ask a 27 y/o janitor anything.

Nice image. You have any more?

what's the pay like? full time?

what do you do for work? how old are you?

yeah i'm reasonably happy. don't have much money but there's a weirdly excellent library near me; free books have sorta been my refuge for a while now.

life goals? to live well; to be beloved upon the earth. nothing beyond that-- doubt that i will ever be rich, or really matter in the global sense. i'm content with where i am. what about you? are you happy? what are your goals?

i live in north dakota, btw.

are you summit1g undercover?

i quit drugs a while ago--used to be fairly addicted. dropped out of school as a result. was a mistake. how old are you/what are you on?

i love klee! are you a reader of wallace stevens' poetry?

how bad does it suck to live in ND. I grew up in rural Wisconsin, but I got the fuck out when I turned 18, live in Seattle now. I highly recommend packing your shit and heading for the coast, economies are booming in Portlame and Seattle. Great paying work and tons of opportunity

What chemicals do you use to clean

what type of art do you like? i don't have any more of that artist, unfortunately...

i pretty much just save images i really like online--google reverse image search has been a godsend...

18.5k/year

Smoke weed daily and drink most nights. My fun drugs of choice are percocet and ketamine.

How does it feel to be a burden on everyone around you?

I am a different user then you are responding too, but was highly addicted to ox 80, then ox 30... 10 years of hell. Finally drove my business into the ground. I am now 2 1/2 months sober. Feels good man

Kys why not u?

I've tried lots of illicit drugs and have literally been prescribed 60+ different medications for schizoaffective disorder and OCD. Out of every type of drug I've tried opiates are by far the absolute best in terms of euphoria. Even more than psychedelics and high dose stimulants.

Answer though, how bad does it suck to live in ND? why not work in the oil fields? Furher Trump is making sure we will be piping oil out of those ND grounds until the earth is dry ( not happening in our lifetimes (dont quote me on that) )

i actually sorta like where i am. it's about as far off the grid one can get; i like the vast open territory, the edge of the horizon that looks like a ghost at night...not sure coasts/cities are for me. do you like seattle, though? what do you do?

i live alone, and actually send some money back home, so i dunno if "burden" is really the right word, but i'm sure there are plenty of people who don't really like me.

careful, man. i know you know the path you're heading down; i'm in no position to pontificate or anything, but i've seen the end of it and it's not worth it. you are loved, user.

congrats! best decision i ever made was to quit. withdrawal was hell on earth, but so it goes...

what are you up to now?

Why dont you have a decent job

Ask a 19 year old janitor anything. Fuck your thread, it's mine now.

I agree, hence the 10 years of hell. There is no euphoria like the high on opiates, it is purple haze, all through my veins... I became a worthless cunt on them. Now on subs, which are way better. I have been contemplating starting psychedelics again. DMT specifically.

i've read camus and durkheim on the subject. i had an older brother who killed himself. i'm naturally an optimistic person and don't really find much merit in it all. plus, i'm actually a cancer survivor (i know, at 27 i'm among the youngest for my type)--so i sorta have this weird nietzschean competition with death at this point. "many things may not happen, this one will"--but until then, i honestly love this world. you keep heep life upon life and it wouldn't be enough for me...

Fuck off fag. Your generation is worthless and shit. Once you hit puberty, then come talk with the grown ups, you little cunt. Come back with a bad addiction and some years under your belt you fuckin entitled pussy

i dropped out of high school. haven't really qualified for anything after that. what do you do?

that seems sorta aggressive but ok, i'd be happy to share...

ayy im a 19 year old janitor aswell

You are a good dude janitor user. Being sober these 2 1/2 half months have opened my eyes immensely. We all need to be careful to not be consumed by addictions and allow ourselves to travel a path that destroys families, friendships and takes lives. I grew up in Wisconsin, and a ton of my good friends I grew up with are dead from heroin od's. I (un)fortunately stuck with the oxy's as I said, but there was times in the last few years where I did 18 30 mg oxy in a day. lucky I am not a statistic of death of the opiate crisis in our country right now

thank you, friend! and good for you, user. it's so easy to fall into cycle--"easy is the way to avernus"--but almost impossible to find a way out--"long is the way, and hard, that out of hell leads to the light"

i came to find a home in ideas that i did not think was possible. it's honestly what saved me.

what do you do now? what brings you happiness?

What do you do for a living?

I too dropped out. But, I am great at sales, I started my own business and it took off. But, it tanked in November from my dumb decision making. It is for the best now. Honestly, living in hicktown WI sucked and I really was popular in hs, I just hated the bs in school. I would get booted from class all the time, finally dropped.

TBH man I recommend against it because it might be a gateway back to your old ways.

Too sad for you.

fag.

How much do you make per month? In my country minimum wage is ~330$/month.

I have a daughter who is 3. I haven't seen her in over a year. My addiction ruined a relationship with her mother, an amazing, loyal, sweet, hot woman. She tried sticking it out, but counldn't do it anymore, and I don't blame her. What brings me happiness is reading books, making progress each day knowing I am one step closer to having my daughter in my life again.

hbu?

i'm not very sad or anything. do you mean "too bad for me"? i don't really lament anything about my status--in fact i sorta have grown to embrace it and kinda like it at this point. also, i'm not homosexual but have nothing against it. what do you do?

i agree with this user. true sobreity--as hard as it is--seems like the real way to live. i never got into anything weird, but was hooked on H and yayo for a while...never alcohol or anything like crystal. subs always made me really sick, for some reason. if you can, try to kick it all...

what are you up to, now? are you starting a new venture?

That is what I am scared of. It will never happen. My goal is getting the little one back in my life and being a good dad. Oh yeah, I also find happiness in sports, I know, weird for Sup Forums, but, I am what some would call a "normie"

i'm in the same boat. outside of working, i just read and work out (i run and rock climb a lot). i ascribe now to the whole "anima sana in corpore sano" principle. trying to simply learn as much as i possibly can; build real human relationships in the place of illusions. feels great, to be honest.

are you trying to eventually get back your daughter back/get back with your ex?

about $1,550 give or take. where are you from?

Complete focus atm has been on sobriety. But, I was a chef in wisconsin before I moved to Seattle. I am honestly thinking about getting back into that. I always wanted to open my own rest and the hipsters around here are to lazy to make their own food.. I have thought about making my own hipster inspired rest ;) Jokes... Going to look into some options. I have always wanted to be a stock broker... might finally pursue it. I currently have applied at Edward Jones, as well as Boeing, AMAZON, and Microsoft.

Does your family live in ND? Kids? Did you grow up there?

Brazil. I've been thinking about going to your country and staying illegally. a shitty job there pays the same as a great job here. I know the cost of living is different, but it can't be that bad. Do you live well with your income, OP?

that sounds really amazing, user, i truly wish you all the best!

i'm sorry, a weird situation just arose and now i gtg--but honesty, it makes me very happy that someone like you exists and is turning their life around. keep it up, user--you are respected, at least from afar...

I would love the ex to take me back. Don't know that It will happen, but I really want to be a part of my daughters life, first and foremost.

I also agree, as TAI LOpez says "KNOWLEDGE" I have become consumed by learning more and expanding my mind. I love science (which was suppressed growing up in the bible belt)

I was right user, you are a really great dude. I definitely want to try rock climbing again.. I used to go a lot in WI

Why didn't you just buy 4chinz? I'm off for tonight, but I'll probably make a Comfy thread over /hr/ tomorrow if there isn't one in the catalog.

Interesting author.... When is that picture from, 1853?

Are you me....?

Fuck off from Seattle, you pricks are moving over here and adding to traffic and spoonfeeding the retarded liberal fiscal plan of the greater Seattle power conglomerate.

bump

Does mediocrity have a smell?