Is it wrong that I want to fuck my sister Sup Forums?

Is it wrong that I want to fuck my sister Sup Forums?

yes you fucking degenerate

She has a great body..

The younger the better ;)

I'm kidding don't fuck your sister. That's disgusting.

noway! i'm dying to fuck my sister also.. i did fuck my older cousin , it was amazing!

it doesn't matter..

What's do wrong with it? I just want to use her body that's all.

Wow really? How was that?

Yeah it's pretty disgusting. What about just jerking to her then?

>I love her pretty face

>what's wrong
>i just want to use her body
it's your fucking sister REEEEEEEE, how do you not see anything wrong with that?

I do see why it would be wrong but she just makes me so hard.

go for it man!!! is she willing to also?

I want to man. Want to give sissy a deep dicking. Doubt she's willing though.

So sexy

Do it. Tell her what you think of her body and how much you love her. And that you want to express that love and admiration. Rub her feet. Rub her back. Rub her ass with your stiff cock, she'll get the message. Remember to wear a condom.

Mmmm fuck yeah man.. I'd probably just fuck her up her pink little asshole though..

Holy fuck

More for you. I want to cover that tummy in cum..

It means creeping.. keep creeping

Very pretty face user. You should fuck her mouth.

>ask her if she wants massages
>be nice and funny/gentle all the time
>pretend to be sad for w/e reason
>if she cares you can try for an long emotional cuddle
>tell her that you love her
>try a kiss with tears in your eyes
>she will fall for it and maybe enjoy
>start from there, more cuddling and play fight
>tell her that she's amazing and that you want to be with her
>gift her, talk a lot with her about your life and everything
>more massages when she's alone in her room if she agrees
>you'll find her hooked about you and your behavior sooner that you can imagine if she has no bf
>at some point show her your boner and ask her if she wants to "play"

is sister fucking the new transgenderfagging?

Only Sup Forums knows for sure.

I love creeping on sissy

Nice one dude get some close ups.. it'll give you more confidence to start touching.. I dunno just do it

Thanks user

>love that tummy

Thanks I have alot

Fucking hell so good. Do you have a dump anywhere?

This in Austin?

No I don't

From my experience with siblings they are always the same, I fucked a girl and did some freaky shit with her. Then I did the same with her sister she was a whore aswell. My friend from highschool slept with every girl in my school (not exergerating) and her sister when she turned 14 became a whore. Basically what I am saying if you are having those thoughts, your sister is awell. But baically find a way to cuddle (or the massage idea) then start touching her and compliment her body. Or start hinting at that you like her body and find a time to be comepletly alone with her and shell go with you. Try it and update us

Drug then rape is the only answer to anything sister related.

post more of her, the thread wants to fuck her asell, do you have any nudes (hidden camera) or up skirts?

Well, brother.. keep em coming haha perfect.. surely by now you've caught a pussy slip

TBH thats the only real option, or get her extremly drunk that she passes out. Thats the thing with siblings, they trust each other so you should have a better opportunity

I've been close

any underwear pics, basically post everything you have

Upskirt

Agreed

You liking her?

very much, my cock is so hard from her

So anyone trying to dox op? Or did it happen

By some of the photos she seems to trust you, swimming in the middle of no where and alone in a room. Just get her drunk or seduce her. If she has a boyfriend, try and find her nudes on his phone

Why?

Just wondering that's all

>a
fuck yes, any videos of her being sexy, I need more MORE I say. Those legs are delicous. Do you have any more pictures of her tits, surely she has been braless around you

Do you have a kik?

shit no, Ill set up a 10 minute email adress?

then Ill give you my real one

Hmm?

[email protected] here is my temp email. Send me those pics please :)

"Correct" her form when she's doing yoga and try to turn her on. Who cares if your her brother, bend that bitch over and fuck her from behind.

Hnnnnggg

Email me here, then Ill give you my real one and you can send them through :) [email protected]

are you the one who emailed me?

Yes

Sisssy

sending you now :)

did you get my email?