My neighbors smoke a lot of weed all day

my neighbors smoke a lot of weed all day

how do I get them to share with me?

I tried baking them cupcakes and asking nicely but they called me a faggot and took the cupcakes from me, plus I didn't get back my cupcake pan.

I would just like to smoke weed with them and talk about nice things like friends do

get some bud yourself offer them some first. better yet don't be a poor fuck and just have bud on the regs to share with them and actually be a friend instead of a parasite. or just go ask them straight up, theyre stoners, how scary can they be to ask?

Why would you want to be friends with someone who treats you like shit. Next time they are smokiness call the cops and have them arrested. That will teach them not to call you a faggot

Or don't call the cops and just straight up kill them

>get some bud yourself offer them some first

Share your shit with someone calling you a faggot. Kys you beta nigger

>be a friend instead of a parasite.

They took his cupcakes and gave fuck all in return then kept the pan. That's the definition of a fucking parasite

Say they were doing drugs and going apeshit

Or give them some pot laced with a high dose of pcp then sit back and watch the fun

just kys, worked for Hitler

>They took his cupcakes and gave fuck all in return then kept the pan. That's the definition of a fucking parasite

you don't really believe this happened, do you

Op here, are you calling me a liar?

Why would some one lie on an anonymous image board.

call the cops on them huehuehue

doesn't sound like they're too great

You let some burnt out stoners push you around and treat you like shit and you still want to toke it up with them and be freinds with them??? Just don't. All that'll happen is that they will take advantage of you and treat you like shit no matter what you do. You're being a beta fuck ok. Take pictures of them smoking weed, send to the cops and hope for decent neighbors next time and stop trying to befriend people that don't care about you.

just fucking ask if you can buy a nug.

if they just give you one, ask if thry want to smoke...

its not hard. they are prolly pretty cool.

tell them this

"hey guys, how about you give me some kush for that baking pan you still have of me"

dont be faggot parasite, just bring some weed and blunt wrap over to their house.

thats how hou get the door slammed in your face.

>yea like theyd remeber that they still have your faggot pan

>called me a faggot and took the cupcakes from me

i died

srsly wtf that's beta as fuck
going to negroes begging for weed with cupcakes
just forget about them and live your life and stop smoking weed and achieve something great

how white are you? trading cupcupcakes for weed. thats some petty ass shit

Samefag

wrong faggot
he is being a parasite tho for just wanting to freinds for their weed.

have another reason to befriend them annon

Just get yourself other kind of friends. You can't just be friends with someone you don't have anything in common. You just want their weed and not their friendship. Don't even try. They will kick your ass. It has happened to me before
Instead get into Chinese cartoons and go to conventions

This is exactly what you're supposed to do. But OP is beta fag, so he doesn't even know where to start.

Cupcakes are pretty fucking gay though