Share your gf, ex, wife, etc. Wwyd/ rate/ cuck thread pt 2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M6moq62GUqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gf.interest?

Gf

More??? She's gorgeous

how would you use her?

I would suck those perfect tits!!! Have some with clothes on?

Gf

Moar plox

Any interest?

yeah.you like her?

Is there more????!!

Yuuuussss

Yup, go on

more!

Gf

any soles?

I hope so

Keep posting her but people..dont seem to give a shit about this sandnigger

Rate

She's amazing! I would fuck her so hard!!!

Go on...

i love brown girls. i'd take this girl to pound town, you got more?

6/10

yeah.i usually suck her feet while i fuck her

more w face? totally into feet too, so soles would be rad.

As an ashtray

please reveal more...

Please kin

she's cute
she your ex?

i don't have much feet with her face in it but here is feet with ass

She's hot

hell yeah dude. i prefer nudes w face over feet though.

Yeah. She is.

Please keep going user

>tfw gf doesn't want to cuck you

how do i motivate her, she says she doesnt want any dick but mine

wow that pussy is perfect!

keep going...

Check her jumping around like a monkey thinking she can dance

youtu.be/M6moq62GUqU

Who wants her fb?

Winn

you could drug her and just fap to the pictures

I love showing off my gfs tits.. I'm going to get her to dress real slutty this weekend and invite a friend over and get her to flirt with him

don't have much with face.she only shares her body.it's a wwyd thread so wwyd to her if you found her like this on your bed?

She is an attractive naive little child. She thinks that everyone owes her something for her privilege but it is obvious that reality is adverse to this. She needs to be treated like a fucktoy. Used, discarded and set aside to be used again. I don't think she is good at sucking dick or fucking for that matter right now. She would need some proper coercion. She needs to be teased to her limit. Her skin touched, breathed on, licked and kissed. Along her neck and her sides, all while she is tied down to a bed in nothing but her underwear. Teased for hours if I do say so myself. Then, when she is near her breaking point, I would refrain from her and untie her. Saying " that you get no more until you suck dick like a proper whore". I would guide her along with a fistful of her hair and tell her that she won't get anything until she does this right. I would see her panties wet and just make fun of her."i haven't even really started in you yet..just wait until your cockslut training really begins" I would tell her -- I would talk to a girl that I can bring g to the edge. Make her blood burn with want, make her logical cognitive thoughts melt away. With every tease, lick, phonecall to tease and imaginative fantasies I like to bring a girl to the point of craving, then listen to her beg

i want more pics, not her fb

face + tits?

So which are you trying to wreck, your relationship with your girl, your relationship with your friend, or both?

Easy, I would fucking own her. Train her and give her what she craves

Start fucking her in the ass duh. What, you gonna stop me?

She looks like the type who might be prudish about anal.
I'd like to fuck her ass forcefully, while she squirms under the weight of my upper body holding her down. I'd love to hear her genuine screams for mercy until I finally blow my load inside.

This

moar sexytiem pics?

Catch me outside how abou dat?

I would spread her legs in that position and lick that perfect ass while I finger her pussy and hear her moan asking for more......what other positions do u have?

rate please

Gf wwyd

haven't seen enough to rate yet.

she is fucking gorgeous user pls tell me you have nudes with her face

oh let's see more of her...

those nylons are so fucking sexy on her

here's before she took them off

She's fucking begging for it.

Anyone intrested in Aakritis friend sunali?

What do you think?

more

Amazing body

got anything with dick involved?

More of her!

any other pics of her you'd care to share?
she's pretty.

I would lick that beautiful ass, just to prepare it to be fucked by me, while y grab her perfect tits and pinch her nipples very hard, wwyd to my gf? Keep going she's amazing

no man sorry

Bitches look cute together

7/10, you could lick her feet while I'm throat-fucking her. Your welcome.

I'd pick her up, slide her panties to the side, and pound her against that wall

would grab her hair and put my cock in her face and have her suck my balls while stroking my dick. Would then stick my dick in her mouth and face fuck her until i cum down her throat and make her swallow every drop of cum.Post more pics with her face bro she is fucking hot

Got any moar of those tits? They look great.

I want to kill myself now because I dont have one, but here's another one. She had great tits, ok ass but you can't even begin to imagine how fucking crazy she was