Do you like Mexican chicks?

Do you like Mexican chicks?

Some of them.

Yup. Currently dating one

no i've had very bad experiences

Not really but all of my friends do

They ok as long as they aren't devout Catholics. I don't wanna knock one up y'know?

I certainly like that one. Also I generally don't care what flavour a chick is, hot is hot, pussy is pussy.

has she sat on your face yet?

Yes, but only when theyre in mexico

Nope.

Noo. She is like weird with that shit. When we first dated she actually was uncomfortable with me eating her out cause she had never had it done. She has let me face fuck her though...

fag

i heard their farts smell like tacos y burritos, is this true?

you should get her open to it

Your wall will only keep illegal immigrants out of USA. What about millions of spicks who are legal immigrants or who traditionally live on some places? New Mexico has like 60% of population made up of spicks most of whom speak Spanish AT HOME. What about Nevada, Arizona, Texas, Florida and Cali? Whites are going to be a minority in all these places to 2030.

yeah there are tens of millions of US born Hispanics as well as legal immigrants

next time you're eating her out just dive in deep and shove your tongue up her ass

>Your wall will only keep illegal immigrants out of USA.

uh, no it won't.

mexicans have this super advanced technology, it's called a ladder

and plane tickets

>a ladder

What about their supreme digging skills?

that too. the cartels already dig tunnels all the time.
might cost a million to build, but that's chump change and it's cost effective if the tunnel lasts 10 minutes while they move a few tons of coke and meth

I bet Mexican girls have amazing farts

The smell like burrito it's only in the north.
Those who are from the center and south, their farts smell like tacos and tamales.
And the taste of tamal depends on the city where she is

Do chicks from Puebla do Mole Poblano farts?

Oh don't worry, they're going to make it go a whole 6ft down as well.

trips of truth

Hell yeah, especially the thick Mexican chicks

Then they'll dig 7+ feet

No nigger, I dated dis bitch and made the mistake of entering the bathroom after her. Fucking worse than an Alabama rest stop

you're just an amateur

>I love Hispanics!
>yo querer taco bowls! Andele Andele

We love you faggots. Don't let that fucking blonde yam make this a nigger country

Fuck beaners. You people saying Mexicans have beautiful women are misconstruing Hispanics in general with beaners(Mexicans.) I hate Trump, but his immigration policies I agree with. We need to deport all the 12 million illegals. I'm pretty liberal leaning, but we could save some money by not having to pay for illegal's medical bills and hand outs. We'll build machines to do the farming, we already do. OR give their jobs to the homeless. They have good worth Ethic (some) but they're a leech upon society. This isn't even really racism speaking, it's anger at people breaking the law and abusing a loop hole that says if you're born here you have automatic citizenship. They then cry and say they will be splitting up families. It's not our fault you cannot afford the like $5,000 and patience to migrate here legally. They need to build up their own economy so that they might actually get paid a decent wage and then move. I'm not for the wall, because it most likely won't do shit and cost a shit ton of OUR money. But I'm all for deporting them and beefing up security of every mile of border.

every mexican chick thread starts with this pic. I think that says a lot.

I doubt you'd do any of the jobs illegals do, faggot

maybe idk
I'm not from puebla, but where i live their farts smell like tacos,tamales and picaditas too.

Puto pipope

If you frame it like a compliment or treat she'll probably open up to the idea

whites only make up 38% of california's population right now

After they hit 22 years old they morph into the shape of a Big Mac

I said we should give their jobs to the homeless bro chill out. They'd then be able to pay their own way and we wouldn't have to pay as much for their necessities. Also unemployment would decrease. The reason they come here is because they know they can work for more than they are being paid in Mexico, and farmers/Home Depot lurkers capitalize off this need by paying them below minimum wage. Because who would they report not being paid enough? The government?

>This isn't even really racism speaking, it's anger at people breaking the law
>Fuck beaners

> It's not our fault you cannot afford the like $5,000 and patience to migrate here legally.
>I have no idea how the immigration process works: the post

Dude what is the point of those type of threads? are you fucking retarded? not everyone is a sexually frustrated dweeb that's been bullied by minorities ending up in him hating their women, stop being a bunch of fucking faggots and spreading autism, /b has too much AUTISMO.

I have a feeling most homeless people still wouldn't do those jobs

I want to to Oaxaca and have a chick blast all sorts of mole farts in my face

But i'm not from Puebla ;-;

yeah I picked up on that too. Claims to not be racist but says blatantly racist things.

How could anybody not? hispanic women are the most beautiful women in the world.

Oaxaca is famous for their chocolate

So...

I would love a nice Oaxacan chocolate fart!

Well I figured it was probably going to be 12ft since they openly said 6, but even then if they make it 20ft, the tunnel will just be 21ft down, it's all futile.
I like how now it's they're going to 'reimburse' for the wall instead of 'pay' for the wall. Morons.

Yeah it's just Trump being an idiot as usual

bump

why do Sup Forums autists worship the fat sleazy orange faggot Donald Trump?

Some are trolls, some are rednecks and the rest just have a republicunt/gun fetish.
Sup Forums in general is a surprisingly good representation of the population if you look closely.

meant to write, I think Sup Forums is a little different from society at large. I think the alt-right autists who worship Donald Trump see him as a daddy figure, and since they lack a good social life, they find comfort in worshipping Trump together with other autists on the internet.

>I think the alt-right autists who worship Donald Trump see him as a daddy figure, and since they lack a good social life, they find comfort in worshipping Trump together with other autists on the internet.
I don't disagree with your assessment of their motivation, but I honestly don't see it being all that different than most ppls reasoning IRL-there's the same type of morons and autists everywhere these days, more have come out of the woodwork since he got elected, that's plain to see.

True, but in real life the average Trump supporter is just the usual right wing redneck as opposed to the bizarre Trump worshippers you see on the alt-right

I hate Marine Le Pen, but I fantasized about sniffing her ass this morning while I jerked off