Let it out

Let it out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HZgLt_PaVMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

bump for time

college is an absolute sham. total indoctrination. even if you STEM it there is some in there. avoid that shit, get a loan and go to somewhere to fuck whores if you want to be 20 deep in debt with not shit to show for it.

also you dont have to listen to actual whores talk nonsense, im fairly certain that is at least half of what you pay for

I'm in love with my cousin but I know I can never have her because she is happy with her boyfriend so I just stay out of her way of happiness.

OP is a fag

Locked in a marriage for sake of my kids
I have fucked an incredible amount of women over the years.
My bitch of a wife prefers FB > Real conversation.
I'm 100% disabled from the Marine Corps, and work a full time job
Yet I'm not putting enough into the family, so any women that comes by and asks for my number, convince them I'll stop by and fuck them senseless 8 out of 10 times it works. If not, I call an old school friend and she sucks me off after work.

Been like four weeks since wife and I had sex, but i literally fucked a redhead and blonde two days ago.

>FuckingFeelsGreat.rar

I hope bad things happen to DaddyOFive

let it all out

Heard he's being investigated

I hope I meet her someday. someday. It sounds ridiculously romantic and naive, but pessimism hasn't gotten me far.

Just realized a few months ago of how undatable/unrelateable I am any potential partners.

I'm trying to be okay with this as I can't change my situation.

I just want to be content again with myself. I want peace in loneliness and not in a self loathing way but in a way that's manageable so I can find some solace in long hours of being too chicken to kill myself.

I hope I can find it again soon.

"howdoikik" if you want to talk to someone about anything going on in your life. Here to help... message me.

It will...it will...

>I'm trying to be okay with this as I can't change my situation.

how?

I marry e you because you were fun, had a good work ethic, and ambition. Now you bounce from job to job, sit on your ass and play Zelda while I make all the fucking money. I didn't sign up for this. You are so unattractive to me. If you only knew that I fantasize about real men tossing me around.

fuck you bitch im supposed to be your boyfriend but all this fucking support still wont even get me one nude?

But you're too fat to be tossed around.

i still am very infatuated with a past girlfriend i had. Well sorta girlfriend not really anything. The first human companionship ive ever had in a woman gone in a month. I still miss her and want her, even though i got a girlfriend to fill the void

Good
He and his wife are monsters
I hope their kids are taken far from them and they get put in jail

In debt up the asshole, going on 28 with no redeeming qualities and living paycheck to paycheck. I workout but still look gross as shit cause I'm coming off of letting myself go cause I got to content with my last ex.

I am trying to make small improvements but in hindsight I'll never be a desirable or wholesome partner cause of my own mental deficiencies too.

I'm not clinically depressed/retarded/autistic, but I'm sure some of that shit's there (I'm too poor to even get diagnosed or get pills).

I was doing a really good job for a while but then I started wracking up debt for a college degree that I ended up not pursuing and now I'm stuck.

I'll be 30 in a few years and that's kinda the point of no return. I really don't feel motivated to go out in date cause this last one was kind of a miracle we were dating in the first place, I don't do well in social situations and don't find any pleasure in them so I hide in my room playing vidya and talking with online friends (I grew up doing most of that cause of overprotective parents who were damaged people raising damaged children).

I have a really shitty personality and while I can be agreeable in polite conversation I am also very grouchy and tired at the end of the day and just want to stay in. No woman wants to put up with that shit, and I certainly don't want to raise someone else's kids as a baby daddy so dating around my age is pretty much pointless.

I'm okay with stuff I just want to be even more okay.

Obviously I'm the one with problems because I'm so fucked up I feel no drive to find someone else but I'm still human, and the feeling lingers. I really wish I could turn it off.

I come from a fucked up family and feel no need to further my genes or "family legacy" cause on both sides its a joke.

It's a lot of self loathing, but all I want is just to feel okay with being alone again. And it's slowly coming some days are just better than others I suppose.

My girlfriend and I are going through a really rough patch right now and I think she's getting tired of me, I don't know what to do about it either. She's the love of my life, I was gonna propose to her later this summer and I'm scared I won't get the chance.

let it all out

Had sex with my mom and sister.

Why do people use loudspeaker on mobiles? Why do they wear a hands free then hold the phone infront if their face? Pisses me off

It's because they're retarded

Engaged but I know I will cheat and divorce once a couple of kids come. I'm hoping that things go better though.

How about you don't fucking cheat scum

People that cheat should have their genitals ripped off

I joined the military to get fit and get bitches i've been in for 2 years and everything was fine. But then trump became president. I spend every day waiting to hear that trump did something fucking stupid and caused ww3. I just wanted to get bitches and buy a new motorcycle not die in some shithole.

Cheaters are the worst, amirite?

No, you can never have her because she's your cousin
God it's like the South has NO idea why everyone thinks they're sub-human

I started taking antidepressants this semester, but they only made things worse, to the extent that I have to withdraw from the majority of my classes in order to salvage my GPA. I have not told my parents who are paying for my college tuition and expect academic excellence.

We are all related so your argument is invalid

Fuck off with that generalized bullshit. The american south doesn't give two shit's about you and you should return the favor, yank.

Nice one

I am starting to think that the only way to have lasting peace is with the complete obliteration of the Russian state, culture, and people.

Russian women are amazing though.

oh my god just shut the fuck up already you fucking pog. Lemme guess Army right?

The only way to have lasting peace is to systematically slaughter an entire people.
kek hows 9th grade going kiddo?

>we are all related so your argument is invlaid
>all related
>argument invalid
>implying everyone is as related to you as your cousin
Are you fucking special cunt

You're missing the point of the thread, newfag. Gtfo.

Look man, this is a thread for me to vent. Fuck off back to Moscow.

>shut the fuck up already
Yeah army. But my fears are still rational trump is the dumbest son of a bitch we've ever had in office. I honestly think he will cause a war the likes which we haven't seen since ww2

Thanks Sup Forums I know you understand.

I take pretty whores to my special place and shoot them behind the ear and put them in the well with the others.

I mean we are all related as in family. Evaryone on earth is one big family.

>>implying everyone is as related to you as your cousin
But he is related to his cousin, do you even English?

This presidency will pass as many have before. Get off the edge because he's not really in charge,anyway.

bro youre retarted you should go geet that check out by the docs

>Evaryone
Not the same way your cousin is...... like the increased chance of retarded offspring
I didn't say he wasn't you cousin humping fucktard, how basic are you?

she's got some fucking stems i'll give 'er that

I'm 17 and had a bright future in sports until I got injured for 3 months. I go to one of the best high schools in my country and got parents that are sort of wealthy. I'm like an 8 looking guy, but all this shit and I still got depression since my injury. I went out partying every weekend to hide my saddness. Now I got thoughts of killing myself, because of all the pressure that I have on me. I want to make everybody happy in my life and don't want to let down my parents if I don't succeed. I know that people got it worse than me, but still can't deal with this shit.

What country and what sport?

still doesnt change the fact that youre a fucking pog pussy bitch.

>sports guy gets injured
Where have I seen that story before

How can you do that stuff if you're 100% disabled?

> I'm 17
See you in a year kiddo

Want to kill myself most days.
Haven't because I care more about friends than myself.
Don't want to hurt anyone.
Most likely won't ever do it.
And crippling university debt.

I'm in a shithole of an eastern european country and a martial art

money makes me happy i'd pretty much date nearly any girl that gave me money
i was really unhappy yesterday until i went to the bank and seen my account balances

My sister was known in middle school for giving good head to some asshole. It wasn't true at all and in High School she finally got the bf she wanted but she was to scared to do anything to him so I offered to be her teacher. She got real good at it.

What sort of martial art? Is there something tangential to it that you can do even if disabled?

No YOURE missing the point of this thread It said nowhere that I couldnt respond

i once ate half a box of crayons , iv regretted greatly as now i only have red and orange crayons left.

in the last 6 months i arrested my now ex for cocaine poss. followed by being fired for political bullshit from the PD i worked for which has all but fucked me for getting a decent job and now im about to lose everything i own because i cant get a job that pays near what i made.

Im about to try to join the French Foreign Legion in attempt to start a new.

However fuck small town politics and druggies.

Please tell me that you shit only blues and greens.

test

and purple..... dont forget purple

double test

Aww yiss

spotted the cuck

I can't exactly explain it yet. I'll let it out when it's ready.

I'm in love with a woman that isn't my wife.
I live in a city I hate away from everything I know for a woman I try to do right by but my heart is elsewhere, but I also feel a sense of obligation towards my wife.
If I could just die everything would right itself, but my daughter would probably be heartbroken, but there is a chance she's a stuck up bitch who wouldn't care if I died, and the fact that I'm not sure which one it is sucks.

know exactly how to act in any social situation, about two hours after I have left, and I know all the things I fucked up and did wrong.

why i´m not happy?

That's called hindsight

I huckedup with my girlfriend mom and I enjoyed it.

I ask myself the same question

it hurts to shit

stop taking so much dick

I`m in love with my best friend that became a women a few years ago. She moved away and my current friends and family would destroy me if I would openly say I like her. I can`t seem to do anything about it so i`m thinking of joining the army as a grunt. Honorable death.
youtube.com/watch?v=HZgLt_PaVMM

Again. If you want to talk about ANYTHING, kik me at "howdoikik". No judgements, lets just talk. I'm in a very helping hand type of mood.

How far away is she

i,m bisexual

1h away..

I can't stop getting dubs

Why do your friends and family not like her

Because its taboo as fuck

Taboo? Explain what you mean. Is she a different race,religion,culture?

I hate faggots that think its okay to try and hurt smaller/weaker creatures it being human or animals. It shows how pathetic of a parasite they are, i would have hope but this is the Sup Forums. Im sure a pastey edgy wizard out there feels edgy enough ;)

THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING GAY

except all of the illness and bodily harm you can and do cause yourself

No, She was a guy that was a friend back in the day now a girl. Its`s taboo because all my friends know her and got weirded out by it, I briefly talked about it to my dad once and he despised it.

i love nicole love her i love her i love her i do i love her i love her i love nicole

Oh that's what you meant by became a woman. I thought you meant she became an adult

Kinda wanna start a drug addiction just to feel needed/wanted. I feel like everyone around me just notices me, they don't care.

Fuck you Wayne, it's not fucking cool, or responsible and shouldn't be fucking legal to make me work next to a dangerously close to exploding tube of freon. Eat shit and die you sack of shit, money shouldn't come before your employees faggot.

Love this girl at school but her psycho friends fucked everything up and now I have a girlfriend online and I'm not a cheating piece of shit but I can't leave this girl I just got with her

>t.Men

I'm 19 about to turn twenty and seeing the sheer number of people like you make me realize i should just fucking kill myself. I recommend you do the same. Spread the message. If we all die the world may move on