Thinks he is eclectic

>thinks he is eclectic
>doesn't listen to trad-folk from at least 20 different countries

what's some good international trad folk?

Well that depends where you live

Jokes on you, I listen to 732 types of rock

Germany. I like contemporary German neofolk and 60s/70s Liedermacher, like Hannes Wader who also re-popularised many older folk songs. What else should I listen to?

>only 732
pleb. i have 2,068, and that's not counting the regional scenes

A fun thing about Trad listeners is that they all only have a small handful of albums/compilations that they've listened through more than 10 times.

They autisticly go through music checking off boxes and thinking that having Kenyan folk playing in the background while they jerk off to anime makes them superior to us minor-autists.

How would you even know that? Are you some kind of pervert perhaps?

I've actually met every Trad listener IRL.

>doesn't focus on being eclectic
>doesn't worry about strange self imposed music quotas
>enjoys life
>dies

You must have a friendly for for people to be that honest with you.

It's funny what people will tell you when it's the first time they've spoken to another human being in months.

As a trad listener who could fill most of an explr.fm chart, guess what really happens...

Like with popular music (rock, jazz, etc) you try lots of different music Styles like Kenyan folk once, then once you find styles you like which are good and worth further attention, you listen to those more!

So do you have more than 10 albums that you constantly revisit? Or are you going from one half-listen to the next so that you can check off more countries?

Can you even name more than three songs off most of the trad releases you listened to last month?

I have about 80 albums from 30 countries in one main region I enjoy just as much as Western popular music which I listen to just as much as my pop/rock and electronic music, yes.

>80 albums
Exaggerating isn't helping you, man.

If you listen to all of these albums at the same frequency, then you're checking in on them every couple of months at best.

Whatever helps you sleep at night user.

Hey, I used to be like you.

I'd cherish albums, rate them 5-stars and tell everybody I knew that they were the pinnacle of music. Then I'd listen to them once every couple of months. Then once every few months. Then once a year.

The best music is the music you listen to most. The day you realize this will be an enlightening one.

>Hey, I used to be like you.

Obviously not.

One day you'll see the light. When you do I hope you remember this conversation.

This is some hardcore projection. Magnifique!

AMERICA FUCK YEAH

Fuck off retard