I honestly want to kill myself after watching this. I'm not memeing. I'm thinking of doing it right now...

I honestly want to kill myself after watching this. I'm not memeing. I'm thinking of doing it right now. Probably going to chug down all my mother's blood pressure meds. I don't want to live in a world of sjws.

youtu.be/Wllc5gSc-N8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nk2j6Oxs2dc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ra7AxBokqYY&t=157s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do it in front of Bill Nye's house.

It's fucking beautiful. At this rate, Trump won't even need to run a re-election campaign.

OMG wtf did I just watch?
Im thinking an a out nuclear war at this point wouldn't be a bad thing

she literally cant even sing

>REEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't know that I would define a weird science/childrens show hybrid as the entirety of scientific accomplishment in 2017...

But okay. Yeah, it was pretty bad.

It's neither funny nor serious and it tries to be both in the most confounding way. This is the epitome of fail. New low.

I was really hoping for an hour long panel show. If Netflix gives him another season, I hope they figure out that if it's an adult show, we don't need to spend time watching a kid play basketball on a trampoline.

Or singing.

Looking at the like dislike ratio makes me happy

Don't worry about it bro. India and China both have solid science programs that are unfettered by PC bullshit and gov red tape. They shall push on ever forward into the great beyond in our stead.

Why didn't this get performed during my sex ed classes back in elementary school?

Fuck this is bad

The experiment has failed, it's time to terminate it and burn all evidence it existed.

Well it isn't really all that informative... It seems like it's catering to the artist, who must be terrible at what she does.

I enjoyed the part of the show where Bill just puts pictures of chromosomal abnormalities up and explains what they are/can look like. If there were to be a season 2, we need more stuff like that.

Less weird Samantha B monologue garbage. Cuz you saw shit like this on the Daily Show every now and then too.

I mean the permissive, encouraging attitude of the sex song.

Well, that isn't the worst.

You can still encourage sex positivity without this cringy shit though.

Yeah I generally like bill nye and rachel bloom does some great stuff but that was cringey and simply not the place.

Well it's over guys. Science lost. In these dark times, all one can do is turn to the Lord. I, for one, welcome this warm, fuzzy feeling of ignorance and the knowledge that God himself will personally put Bill Nye in Hell for displaying such boring, uninspired trite in front of millions of people.

Go watch some Christian movies that went straight to video... Some of the ones from the 80s.

That'll even the score back out.

flag it for promoting terrorism

You have shit taste.

Perhaps you should turn to the log instead.

Grow up looking up to him. Now I can't look at him without throwing up.

look at all these triggered faggots

It would have been best if he had died during the filming of an episode of his original show, crystallizing his image as sex symbol.

Darwin, Einstein, Tesla, Newton, Galileo. Who is the other sad science man?

You shut the fuck up I want Bible Man to come into my room and read me scriptures like my dad used too before he left our religion for science and my mom for some black chick named Roshawndah.

I think it's Edison?

Bloom, bill nye, cmon now, it's just jews jewing.

Maybe, but it doesn't really look like him. Looks a little bit like Feynman, but I am not sure.

Hey, I hate feminazis and 'genderfluid' assholes as much as the next guy, but we shouldn't all be fighting about the stuff I like is 'shit' just because it's not the same as yours, we should all be asking ourselves-what would we have done better in this show?

Can't dance either, for that matter.

The answers would be pretty much the same . That's just a strategy to get people to feel more comfortable criticizing because it's less confrontational to frame it that way.

demanded revision and editing rights to the show I host maybe?

noy allowing myself to partake in a show with an extremely leftist agenda?

at least 99 other things?

go fucking kill yourself

>India
>science

Hahaha my fucking sides. They barely even have indoor plumbing hahahaha designated shitting streets hahaha

Edison was merely a tinkering inventor, not a scientist.

>I honestly want to kill myself

Go back to making out with your pigeons. I have elephants to kill.

Share faggot

So, after watching this, I'm confused. Does Bill Nye have a TV show again? If so, what the fuck is the show about that this is a thing on it?

I was just looking at the white hair and the direction of the comb, I'm not sure.

And I'm with you dubs.

Do it

>Edison was merely a tinkering inventor, not a scientist.

You for got business/con man

I thought it was quiet a good song

He has a 13 part season on Netflix. In the first episode he says that it isn't a kids show anymore, but it is very clearly aiming towards that sort of tone.

He covers a bunch of different topics relevant today, and he gets some good guests... He himself is very clearly still trying to be a kids' show host, and is the worst part of the show.

I didn't feel like I WASTED six and a half hours, but as someone who likes to consider himself SOMEWHAT scientifically literate, it didn't go hugely deep... I think it's aimed at the retarded majority of people I pretend don't exist... Them people that can't read analog clocks or make change.

Don't remind me

Thanks for the extremely helpful and productive answer, you cuck.
Your whiny bullshit is the reason they put her on the first place. Ppl clearly didn't give honest feedback to him when it was being made-the much louder and infinitely more annoying feminazi/genderfluid minority said let's get this bitch and rest of the ppl in that meeting just thought 'what a loser' like most ppl would, but kept their mouth shut.

Interesting. Was this segment just for laughs or what? I'm just really confused with how this "music" act fits into a show about science.

Well I haven't watched it yet, but I'm just gonna throw this out there and say, there wasn't enough anal rape?

Looking forward to watching it now and see if I'm wrong.

I kept waiting for Corey Feldman to come dancing from the side to join her...

It really doesn't. It's a big problem with the show...

The end segment of every episode is something that could be considered "lighter..." In one episode, he's talking about the difference in gravity between here and the moon, so they put a kid in a suspension trampoline thing and have him play basketball with a Clipper. Kiddy shit.

It's the sort of crap that Jon Oliver does; it's cringy and it doesn't fit, and I wish the trend would stop.

The rest of the show includes some on site reporting from big laboratories, interviews with people with higher education than Bill, and panels of people that actually have decent discussions about the topics.

Why dont you go kill the jews creating the sjw?
kys seems so pointless and it doesnt solves anything

youtu.be/nk2j6Oxs2dc

india is being taken over by islam now that most of the actual smart ones got murdered between 1000 and1500

well I was planning on watching them... are they all this bad?

the world is what you make it

you've made it into a nightmare

now try making it into a dream

This is by far the worst skit they do. The other ones felt more like normal kids show stuff

You idiot this show is meant for the scientifically illiterate and chads of the world. He want to show people its ok to be smart and not be a vapid moron, you want in depth scientific analysis? Pick up a god damn book. Lazy fuck, no shit netflix is a bad place to go learn. Morons

/thread

Tesla > (((Einstien)))

Wow, well that was worse than I expected.
Though I was pretty dead on about the anal.
What happened to the Bill Nye in pic related?

ITT: fags whose emotions are dictated by SJWs

Well, if you watch the whole episode, he puts up MORE pictures of chromosomes.

This song at the end of the episode was a horrifying surprise to both my partner and myself.

Isn't the point of his show not to go hugely deep into certain topics, but rather to provide enough information to interest people to look into it themselves?

Tesla is clearly not amused by that pudgy disgusting ass

I'd say that's probably fair. I enjoyed the panels though.

ITT: triggered snowflakes by bill nye

Because this sort of pandering pseudoscience wasn't given the time of day back then. Now that SJW bullshit has become so popularized, it honestly wouldn't surprise me if this sorta shit were being taught in grade school these days.

also >>> youtube.com/watch?v=Ra7AxBokqYY&t=157s

Don't kill yourself yet user. This may be the straw that broke the camel's back.

God damn it. Let's do it, OP. I'm done with this world. See you in hell.

It's parody, relax my fellow anons.
They're just having a lark.

this is what I noticed the most on that YoutTube page for the video...