>Samuel L. Jackson
>Chris Prat
>Zoe Saldana
>Dave Bautista
>Tom Hiddleston
>Josh Brolin

That's a big cast.

Didn't they change the title recently?

It wll no longer be a two part movie, and I think they just dropped the part 1 and 2. It'll just be called Avengers Infinity War and then another movie called something else. there will be at least two more avengers movies tho, regardless

When will this superhero shit fuck off?

im guessing they will split the cast into 2 teams ,, 1 for each movies

you forgot bradley cooper

Will the inevitable disappointment over Thanos being just another Marvel jobber be the thing that finally kills capeshit?

There's a lot of actual talent there and quite a few Oscar nominees. Meanwhile DC is fucking panicking

thanos will come to earth and shoot a giant purple laser in the sky. he will be accompanied by faceless henchmen

>Thanos being just another Marvel jobber
It might.
Hell i'm still mad about Red Skull and the Mandarin.

for you

>Scarlett Johansson

Dropped

its still a fucking 2 part movie and will be the same story

its just before thanos gets em all and after

dormammu in doctor strange 2 will revive it again

When it stops being profitable

DC will crash the market soon enough

And none of the Agents of Shit cast or, more disappointingly, none of the Netflix cast.

This was where they were supposed to draw it all together, and actually show that it was 'one' setting.

Iron Man, Captain America, Black Panther, Captain Marvel will be the main characters in both movies. GOTHAM and Doctor Strange will get slight bump in screen time for Part II. Villian will be Thanks, Like and Help, if they don't fuck up Mads in Doctor Strange he'll be a villian as well, either Dorammu or Mephisto

Part I will be earth based, GOTG glorified cameo warn Thanos is coming. Iron Spider upgrade for Spider-Man. Cap dies.

Part II will be in space. GOTG get elevates role since it's their "territory" but core four are still the focus. Spidey gets the black suit. Either Nova, Adam Warlock, Black Bolt/Media, or depending on rights Silver Surfer show up. Resurrection thing happened where Cap gets revived and has that famous exchange with Thanos.

Movie ends with Cap and Iron Man hanging it up and passion g the torch to Cap Marvel and Black Panther as the leaders of the Avengers.

>frank will never fire small arms at demigods on the silver screen in your lifetime
Movie adaptation of the Punisher kills the whole Marvel universe when?

FUCKING auto correct.Gotham is meant to be GOTG.

Feige thinks agent of shield is garbage and the shows floundering ratings was part of how he was able to get Marvel Studios to break away from Marvel at large.

>small arms
No fuck that. I still remember their bait n switch with the gatling gun in his posters

So... If they say the film costs 400mil to make can we assume its going to mostly be for paying these lot lol, what a fucking joke no wonder the films look shit

Will there be survivors?

>Thanks, Like, and Help
I assume that autocorrected from Thanos and Loki but who's the third?

Disney will endure, they already have the next cash cow secured
>crashing this industry...
>...with some survivors

>All them quips
Jesus Christ..

Hela. Cate Blanchett's character in Thor 3.

>spidey gets the black suit
Please don't ruin Venom again. Please...

>>Don Cheadle
He probably won't be there or maybe a small cameo, look at CW, he was seriously injured
>>Brie Larson
I think his movie is set AFTER part 1, so most likely she won't be in the first part
>>Tom Hiddleston
I don't think hw will be there

Most likely Infinity Gauntlet and Infinity War, First part is on earth when Thanos comes and wipes the floor with most Avengers, then he goes to space, and remaining Avengers join forces with GotG, Hulk, Thor and couple others

Hiddleston is confirmed for both, and it's been said Carol Danvers will be introduced in "Infinity War" ahead of her own movie, like Black Panther.

Cheadle is a toss-up, though. Although they did say the focus of the first movie would be the fractured Avengers coming together once again.

Fake

It was recently announced they're not splitting it into two

No, they confirmed they dropped the "Infinity War" title for one of them, so one of them will have a different name, the movies are still being produced.