Perv Hacks that always satisfy your perv needs:

Perv Hacks that always satisfy your perv needs:

I've spent all day messaging girls on tinder and my fake snapchat the email of a modeling agency they can send bikini pics too for a job.

Any easy things like this you guys do?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/barzomer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

some of my wins from the last hour

2/

אתה ישראלי?

>אתה ישראלי
No, pic is unrelated

Moar

What's your kik?

instagram.com/barzomer/

ferazno

Anything that translates into something physical?

Nope. I have a regular fuck buddy, this is just for an extra little bit of pervyness

fat and nig. wtf man

You have much to learn then
>being satisfied with 1(one)

Found the fag

Make yourself a female profile on tinder and bumble.
Set yourself as bi.
Tell guys you want a threesome and get them to send all their saved nudes girls have sent them and pics of their ex-gfs.
Talk to girls and turn it sexual. They're usually happier to send nudes to girls rather than guys.

genius. I've catfished as a girl to bi girls, but never asked guys to send me their nudes. 7/10

nice trips
you'll be shocked by how many guys on there actually have gfs.

any other things you do? I can't tell you how many fake snapchats I have that I just add random usernames and get nudes from. It helps that I'm moderately fit. I'd say 1/30 random girls will send nudes on snapchat

What do you usually sad to them? I'm also moderately fit but spaghetti as fuck

lots of snaps from my bed, low light and flash. I just flex my chest and they usually flirt back lol

Catfish girls as a girl on kik. Way too easy. Girls will do anything with another girl.

How do you get round the live picture problem?

Modded kik

lol, you recieved pics of "famous" instagram "models" probably you are messaging traps

as i stated above, pic is unrelated

מי זו אחי