>Have a blast
>We leave
>Bud takes me to my car
>Gone
>Got towed
>Overwhelming embarrassment but ill chill
>Gets me to my car
>Still had a blast though I paid out the ass for what was to be a cheap thing

Why the fuck do I always end up fucking something up though? I try but I just feel so out of touch with everything and everyone. I just hate being an awkward embarrassment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you didnt fuck up on purpose my dude, you had a good time, and life fucked you for it, it happens.

Be happy you had the experience at all, it was no fault of your own.

Don't focus on the negative. Just learn from your mistakes and experiences and you're less like likely to fuck up next time.

Seconded. Life dicks you around like you're a body pillow in a weeb's hentai dungeon, but enjoy the fun times that you do have.

have you tried sucking cock?

When I was in 6th grade. Wasn't pleasant, I give a negative review for his Mexican uncircumcised dick.

Just stop being autistic.

It's not even a real illness, you're just a fucking loser.

youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho

Listen to this man

Man nobody's gonna think badly of you because your car got towed. It happens, try to go easier on yourself. It's nothing to stress about.

Wtf u did good, stfu nigga, even though ur autistic you were able to enjoy
yourself and interact, hs be happy ur not as autistic as others are, there is hope

underrated post

Mate nothing bad even happened.. you got your car towed alright its annoying and expensive but in the end you cannot let yourself get hung up on that. Live life to the fullest motherfucker.

Happens to everybody sometime. Cars get towed. No big deal. Laugh it off and life goes on

Dw I when i first started to have sex
The boundarys are what got me whats right and wrong
but after got arrested for rape i learnt ladys dont like sex and will put u in prison so im now homosexual only downside is having the blow the air out your ass after uve been gaped by mongo

What you call embarrassing others would call memorable. Your car got towed, you didnt spill coffee on some chick. You have your foot in the door to a fun life, now either learn to seize opportunities like this or let the door slam on your fuckin leg.

Alright yall did make me feel better but it's shitty to never do anything then fuck something up when I do but they said they had a great time and I never would have thought id jump into a crowd off a stage so fuck it ill just remember this

why are u guys telling op its okay
obvious that guy hates him now what a hassle

I locked my keys in the truck of my car at the beach one time. No fucks given. Still got laid by one of the chicks we were with.

Oh god

>story of my life

it gets better Sup Forumsro
roll with the punches, enjoy the Lulz as much as you can is about all you can do