Secrets thread

Secrets thread.

Tell me your secrets Sup Forums...

You are anonymouse.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qkuu0Lwb5EM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm afraid I'm going through a bi phase and I may leave the wrong impression with some people.

Oh God, where do I even begin

>I've been fucking my friend's girlfriend for the past 3 years while he works

>I lied about what happened to my sister's dog

>I sold my mother's antique lighters then lied about it

>Me and some drunk friends cracked the windshield of a friend's parked car
>Then we blamed it on the neighbor and planted evidence

>Caused massive fire damage to a friend's bedroom and never took responsibility

>Convinced a friend to have an affair with her boyfriend

>Wrote a fake suicide letter and planted it in my sister's room when we were in high school
>She ended up having to see a counselor and my other sister got blamed

>Unplugged my grandmother's fridge that held the turkey for Thanksgiving the next day

>Stole countless money from friend's and family members

I've always been the quiet one in my big family, no one ever suspected me of anything or questioned me, most of these things I did just because I felt like doing it, not to sound edgy or anything, life was boring as fuck growing up and I admit I liked to spice things up, even if it meant hurting other people, life became a lot more fun and exciting when I started fucking shit up, and the best part is that I never got in trouble.

nice blog post bro.

>I've been fucking my friend's girlfriend for the past 3 years while he works

I've been sleeping with my buddy's girlfriend for around 6 months now, he works nonstop and is never around for her, I feel awful every time I do it, but I guess it's better with me than some random stranger, right?

you are not friend, friendo.

Yeah, I know, but it's better me than some random guy who might hurt her or give her some kind of STD.

I haven't been able to open myself emotionally to anyone in years. I can't trust anyone enough to love them either. The only person I could give that level of trust doesn't want anything to do with me. I'm alone. Utterly alone

I let this got drive me home from work just so he will give me blow and I can suck him off

>I'm alone. Utterly alone

welcome home user.

Guy*

>I guess it's better with me than some random stranger
keep telling yourself that, it isn't
he gets betrayed twice

Friend car, fonger back of mom

I love smelling my own farts. Like really fan that shit towards my nose so I can enjoy that eggy goodness.

well at least all the correct words are there

try taking mdma with some people in a chill atmosphere, it helped me with trust issues

Hope my friends marriage fails so she can run to me and leave that dickhead of a husband that doesn't do shit for her. Talk to her everyday and we flirt here and there, she tells me she's close to leaving him but then tells me the stuff they do together. I think she's close, his attitude and shit has changed since we've started talking and they're fighting here and there more often. I just keep my fingers cross and hope it's goes south before too long.

What he doesn't know won't hurt him ;)

Nope. Idfw drugs any more

>Unplugged my grandmother's fridge that held the turkey for Thanksgiving the next day

I kept doing this at my friend's house whenever I would go over there, funniest shit ever "How the fuck did my fridge get unplugged?!" HAHAHAHA

I've been pretending to be gay for a few years now. When I was 15 my parents walked in on my friend sucking me off, my dad tried to kick me out but my mom stopped him. They ended up getting a divorce because he couldn't except me. When I went to college I found out I wasn't really gay but I don't want to admit it to my mother so she doesn't feel like the divorce was for nothing. Now I've been cheating on my boyfriend every weekend with a random girls I pick up at bars or clubs.

>he couldn't except me.

Trump voter detected.

mexican detected
geddafuggubbouttahere spic

you're naive if you really think he won't find out
you are just a selfish asshole here ';)'

>mexican

kek. not even close.

you mad inbred fag?

I messaged multiple girls in my entire life

I catfished multiple times before

I've cheated on long-distance girls.(who probably have too..)

I've cheated on my ex gf who works not to far from my school

I messaged all of my friends female best friends and have sexted two of his crushes

I have issues with keeping nudes on my phone and not being able to delete them

Me and my cousin have blown and jagged each other off multiple times before but not for awhile now since he has a GF and he's going through some things.

I also attempted recently to get nudes from an Asian girl my GF Currently knows but all she did was tell me what she was doing but never actually sent nudes..

Just so much more...

I work with this fucking pommie bitch. We both started on the same day. Its now been 7 years and ive hated her every single day. There is this secret clique at work who also hate her. we talk about her behind her back and pull juvenile pranks to fuck with her etc etc. Anyway i take my pranks to tye next level but i dont tell anyone. The current ongoing prank im running involves me staying back late at work after everyone else leaves and i jizz into the soy milk, shake it up real good and leave it in the fridge. She is lactose intolerant so shes the only one that drinks that shit. Every morning she makes a coffee and i almost get hard at the thought of my jizz streaming down her throat.

I forced my ex gf to let her pet dog lick her vag

Lost my v card to a 45 Year old woman when I was 13. She let me and a few mates chill in her house drink beer and smoke weed. She seduced us all one by one. Started with just conversation about sex and what we had done. Then she started really flirting. Sucked my duck first. Then a few weeks later it escalated. Me and two mates would then go round take it in turns with her.

>sucked my duck
STOP THE UNWARRANTED MALLARD MOLESTATION

I want to kill myself, but won't do it out of fear of what's on the other side

>started fucking my sister when she was 7 and I was 10

>have gotten sister pregnant 7 times

>living as husband and wife in small town since she turned 18

It's that fucking auto correct

>Blackmailed a girl into having sex with me, aka rape

I'm super addicted to adderall, I've tried to detox for 4 years and I can't. I've tried just about every nootropic, excerdize regime, life style change and nothing Works

meth is a helluva drug

my moms friend tried to fonger me in the back of my moms car

i wanna fuck my boyfriends cousin but i won't i just have a tiny crush that makes shit awkward. even worse i think he knows

2 surgeries and i'll be fine. literally millions in lawsuits.

You boyfriends cousin is already having sex with your boyfriend. Sorry.

What? It wasn't a mallard, it was a moorhen?

My aunt wants to fuck with me. Morally I know I shouldn't and also I am virgin. She is thicc. I know I should save it for something meaningful but man she has kissed my neck before and shit, don't think I can help myself. She hits me up all the time. She is single, also could probably end up fucking my cousin aswell. Both have made it extremely obvious they have gone without dick for sometime.

What do?

My life is a shit, i think that im starting to get depressed and i like cp. Its it, i think

had a 12 gf when i was 25.

I very highly advise you to find a relationship for yourself and or a hobby that truly engrosses you such as playing Competitive Sport Games. I play SMITE. It's absolutely free to play and there are only cosmetic and music purchases. No in game advantages for richies.

The relationship if you don't have one will help you motivate yourself to quit and better yourself.

Remember. The Adderall is like Meth, ans scientifically it causes your brain to go into a tolerance for Seratonin, the hormone that makes you happy because you burnt out on so much of it.

Your brain is used to a set amount of constant "happy" that makes it want it all the time. Only after about a half a year or even a year does you brain begin to recover. Your road to recovery still exists, no matter how many things have failed it isn't over while you still draw breath. The road will be long, uphill and laid with traps. But you can still make it to the end.

The urges will never go away. But your desire to stay well can always overpower the inner demon.

Strength and Love come from within before they come from without. You can be genuinely happy without drugs. Also smoking only cannabis (AND ONLY CANNABIS!) can help you quit in moderation when your urges come on hard.

You can control your life. Nobody else can do it for you.

I hope I helped.

Look up your local laws. Make sure you and your loved ones are safe.

Your first time is only impactful in developing future fetishes and kinks.

Your first time is only as important as you yourself thinks. Sex and making love are two entirely different things and this will become clear to you in the future through experience.

Be safe rather than sorry. Always. Don't fuck up your life.

A coot

I always try to show the genuine heart of humanity to be a horribly fickle thing that changes it's mind on what it wants on a moment to moment basis with the added fact we are creatures of environmental habit. Good and Bad exists within all of us. Perspective is reality. Buy Gold. Bye.

Wow a legit helpful post on Sup Forums?

I was approved for time off work for the rest of the year, I've taken up game modding as a means to distract but sometimes it's hard to even get out of bed. To make it worse I had depression when I was on adderall from almost dying and tried TMS, shit didn't work and I think it's also affecting my recovery

Coding I hear can be very engrossing so good choice!

Trying to form new relationships and maintaining them is VERY essential to short and long term quitting. The reason we usually fall into drug habits is because we feel isolated from society and almost all drugs activate the parts of our brains that handle socialization and happiness.

We are social creatures through and through and the evermore common isolation we are putting ourselves in is very detrimental to us. We require socialization or our brain starts attacking itself to try and get you into a group and thus safety, emotionally, and physically.

Make new friends and know that humans are naturally imperfect.

Always attribute negative actions to stupidity rather than malice or neglect. Humans are kinda dumb, for all our higher thinking skills we lose them when things become stressful.

You can do this brother. Know that I am with you in spirit for what it's worth.

Different user here, but if you are struggling with addiction. I might suggest the extreme of leaving your current area, getting into a rehab and then a sober living environment. It's really hard to change all by yourself, and it is helpful to be around similar people who are trying to improve their lives too. A big part of recovery is relating to people and talking about your issues and you can't really do that with non addicts or non existent people

This is also good advice. You may need to go to a rehabilitation center and then a change on the map of where you live.

Moving is a drastic but sometimes necessary thing as your environment may be toxic to your well being in multiple ways.

Out of curiosity are you in recovery yourself?

Nope. Just attempting to help other anons because they need it. I just space my sentences a lot because it is easier to read.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qkuu0Lwb5EM
These niggers keep asking who let the dogs out, but it was me. Should I tell them? I've been too scared I'll get the shit beaten out of me.

wtf

Welcome to Sup Forums. This is what happens when you give people the ability to say anything with no shame.

i fucked your mother and your dog.

Thank you, she probably needed a good dicking. The dog, too.

Give a man a mask and he will tell you the truth.

Inner truths are the ugliest.

I lie about being happy and about having a friend so people don't hate me/think I'm weird.

I want to become a drug dealer or a pimp (run a brothel even) despite never doing drugs or having sex in my entire life. I'm 24.

It's funny watching you rationalise your shitty actions lol

nice try, FBI

I miss being a sociopathic asshole sometimes.

That's pathetic

>rationalise

i like this word. you can use it down side up and upside down and every other way.

go ahead, tell me something you like doing. anything. go ahead. tell me.

I sincerely wish only the worst for you.

I caught my mom fucking other guys, probably should have told my dad, but didnt

I didn't know your buddy's girlfriend was your hand

Do some shrooms, then move onto LSD. Shit will change your perspective on life. It got me off a severe alchohol addiction.

How did you go about initiating this? my buddy is in a long distance relationship and she is super horny, she hasnt made any advances on me but she has told me how much she misses the physical side of the relationship. (we are good friends, me and the girl)

>me.
>21.
>ask little sister if she wants to sleep with me.
>(she knew why i asked)
>she says yes.
>we wait for parents to fall asleep.
>after some time...
> i "go to bathroom" to check if theyre asleep
>they seem asleep.
>ii walk back to room on toes.
>i lock door slow slow.
>tell little sister they are asleep.
>she says "on the floor?"
>i say yes.
>she gets up from bed slow and we start putting blankets and pillows on floor.
>we do picture related.
>(not us in picture)
>i masturbate to remembering all that stuff now.
>true story.