Tony Romo would have won that game

Tony Romo would have won that game.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KldgRQzhHIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

right, because romo would have made dez catch those passes oh wait

Honestly he probably would have. Problem is you can't put him in or teams will just all out blitz every time to get that hit on him that ends his career. Then you put Dak in with the crowd wiped into a frenzy and it's chaos

He would've had the sense to throw for the first down instead of the home run. Or do you not remember any episode of "Romo's last drive of the game vs the Giants"?

He would. Fuck me. I kind of want him back now. We're in the playoffs... What if we lose but could have won if we atarted the other guy AHHHHJHB

undeniable logic

Man, I don't know, Romo might be completely healed now. Who's to say he'd go down with one more hit?

youtu.be/KldgRQzhHIk

relive it with me romobros

History.

Giantsfag here

Yeah, he would have. And Witten would have went 12/145/2.

I'm about to kill myself guys, I know it's only one game and we're still in first but I live in New England and now i won't hear the end of this. I hate losing to the giants so fucking much

Maybe we should just play Romo for the Giants games. They cucked him a few times early in his career, but by the time he was mature as a QB he really did seem to have the Giants' number.

lol dak could do that

He's never been swept by the giants. In fact he's played the best against them.

Dak looked like shit when finally under pressure.

He actually would have

he sure did that

4 incompletes with 1 minute left to end the game lol

romo would have cucked them

You're right.

Dak is a good game manager and can make plays when he needs to but is extremely overrated by virtue of playing on the Cowboys and doing better than the enormous pile of shit that was the Cowboys' QB corps behind Romo last year.

What's the difference when Tony would've thrown an untimely interception which basically defines his career. This ain't just on Dak. Dez was MIA and fumbled, Terrance Williams had that holding call, church dropped two gift wrapped interceptions.

His career is defined by beating the Giants in the 4th quarter.

NH?

You really think Romo doesn't throw an interception? Hell, you would've had the front seven of the giants fighting over who gets that final killshot on Romo.

One and done boys

Romo would've put up more than 7pts with all those turnovers Giants (Eli) were giving them in the 1st half and that's literally a fact. And I bet my life Dez would've been more into the game and bigger factor with Romo out there, Dez doesn't like Memescott

CT