Seriously, is this any good?

Seriously, is this any good?

END THE FED

It's the best pop album of the decade
Listen to Immediately

Israel orchestrated 9-11

I agree with melon on this one. Everything before Kill V. Maim is terrible, everything after (including) is pretty good. I really like artangels and Butterfly but the album itself is kinda overhyped I guess

>Everything before Kill V. Maim is terrible
I don't agree with you

Delete 1,2,3,12
THEN it would probably be a Platinum record.
2 and 12 were great live tracks, tons of energy, that energy doesn't seem to transfer to the disc.
Overall it's an 8/10. It seems the critics were right about this one.

no

everything before flesh without blood*

i guess i get that scream is not for everyone, but why do people hate laughing and not being normal and california?

It is not.

what happened there?

management's favourite artist

NSFW

was it cp?

No

this is why Sup Forums sucks now

I think the listing is what fucks it up, If Scream is a bonus track at the end it would seem to make more sense. You hear two relatively decent songs then Scream hits you in the face like a frying pan, the next two tracks are lost as you're trying to comprehend WTF? did I just listen to. By the time you wrap your head around it your at Kill v. Maim and now your back on track. This is what happened to me the first few times I gave this an honest listen. It's not that Scream isn't good it's just not in the appropriate place.

>trying to discuss this trash

this little messiness is one of the things that I love about this album t b h

trying at all

best pop album of the decade. listen to it right now.

scream is a GROWER. seriously, watch the live version first and see how fun it is. check the translated lyrics too...

>Scream hits you in the face like a frying pan
that was her intent, i guess.

Don't have an interview link handy to bask this up, but Grimes has essentially said that her whole purpose in including Scream was to trigger people with preconceptions about what to expect from her, and that was evidently the most effective place to put it.

>bask
Lol meant to say "back this up..."

If you can stand listening to poppy sounding music, then yes - very much so.

>le good ol Sup Forums meme
Kill yourself kiddo

Not really