Fucked in woods for a few hours the day before yesterday

>Fucked in woods for a few hours the day before yesterday
>Just before I start cumming my dick falls out of her and dries a little
>already cumming so stuff it back in basically dry and make cum inside her coz she can't have babies
>wake up next day with little spots on my dick

Is it because of friction burn?

Doesn't hurt really just feels like a friction burn but doesn't look like it to be honest

Help Sup Forums

Pic related

Very close up

I'd ask her if she has herpes if I was you.

I have it and it looked the same in the early stages.

definitely herpes, not even joking

Did she look like this?
'cause ya know, the herpes

worse it's scabbies.
lmao stay as far away from that bitch as possible.
how the fuck do you get scabbies way up in yo pussy
lmao fuck
people are repulsive they're so fucking disgusting.

Put it on my child's life. Mfkn herpes, nig. Kys

Wait. Cancel herpes. You have hpv.

Also we have been fucking for like a month and nothing has happened u till now so that's the giveaway how can it be herpes I would have had something sooner

fuck thats herpes, sorry Sup Forumsro

What in the fuck is hpv?

That's because herpes usually appears 2-4 weeks after it was transmitted. u dun goof'd

herpes doesnt break out immediately, youre in denial

Human papillomavirus infection

ayy lmao

If you are getting friction burns on your genitals from sex you are doing it wrong....
Could be herpies... too early to tell.

warts on yo dick yo

HPV isn't bad though, once warts appear just visit a doctor and he'll burn that shit away, once your warts are gone you're good. HPV does stay your whole life though, but it isn't dangerous in the slightest.
Source: I have HPV

Go to a doctor instead of listening to these fucktards OP. probably just a rash from having dank sex.

you can buy freeze off kits yourself.... having your dr do it is lazy and expensive and very embarrassing for non-idiots.

I went to the doctor for them, there was this cutie intern there aged 20+-

Right when i pull off my pants and lay on the hospital bed the doctor gets a call, so there I am on the bed with my dick out for 5 whole minutes while an intern is awkwardly standing next to me not knowing what to do or say.

Fun times

That's probably all it is haha

Also I'm in uk so doctors is free, yay!

HPV causes penile cancer and is the number 1 cause of cervical and anal cancer.

Haha no way the same thing happened when female doctor saw my dick when I ripped from too hard sex last time, she well seemed curious.

OP

Herpes. And the ugliest phimosis ever. Treat this and cut the foreskin.

Ok hold on al just go cut my dick for some randomer on Sup Forums...

Bruh, there's no way around this. You got herpes or HPV. Friction burn doesn't give you multiple warts... That look like herpes.

I do understand that it sucks to come to this conclusion so don't let me get in the way of your denial. The doc should suss you real good for that

Herpes for sure. You got that for life now, and have to tell every chick about it before tou fuck em or you can get prison time in the UK.

welcome to the club

If this ever gets screen capped, better include me, kek!

Also, OP, picture related.

can i see the whole thing?

dudes pig in a blanket looks like a fucken war veterans leg after being cut off

Not if you 'didn't know you have it'

Haha so it does

Google says I should leave it for a few weeks to see if it goes away ad if not then go to the doctors and he will give me the creme

Sincerely,

Op

not double b u tard
also, scabies dont look like that, its tiny grey dots

>probably Urtica
>will bait for cancer or herpes on Sup Forums

Lol, the herp will go away but you'll have flare ups just like what you're experiencing now. Go to the doctor, don't put it off. Nut up bitch. Oh yeah, it does look like herp. Sorry bro.