Should I dump my white gf and tell my mom to find a girl from back home to marry?

Should I dump my white gf and tell my mom to find a girl from back home to marry?

Home country?

Define white GF? Anglo? What are her hobbies.

9 times out of 10, its going to be for the best. Despite all the memes, interracial marriages generally don't last long after the honeymoon phase.

Afghanistan

this

Depends on how much you value loyalty in a woman.

I would personally. Think of it this way, how many interracial 50 year old couples do you see? (Aside from white male + 3rd world female).

Not being rude, I don't know you so maybe you have something good going

Don't be self hating cuck of your ancestry get a wife that looks like you

My brother is set on marrying his Portuguese gf. Maybe I'll just wait a couple years and see what happens with them in terms of culture clash, religious shit.

Just kind of want to get married already tbqh

Getting married is he most retarded thing a man can do. Legally I don't think there is any other kind of contract in existence that is so one-sided.

Only blacks and whites get divorced

>Should I dump my white gf
yes
>tell my mom to find a girl from back home to marry?
no, marry your mom instead

Afghans are technically white

Some are white, most aren't

Skin color/race sure, but that's not the conventional definition (european).

Yes. Unless you are a fake afghan and don't care about your culture. Then don't do a respectable girl from back home a disfavor.

should i dump my swedish gf and marry someone from my favela

Are you Muslim? Convert her into a traditional housewife.

>white male + 3rd world female
is there such thing as 3rd world male + white female? never really saw one.

Yes, but non-practicing. I'm having a beer right now actually

Same for me

>not finding a girl from back home in the first place
Most western girls disgust me, desu. I'm only going to marry a fanatic religious girl that's like me.

convention definition where?

afghans speak an indo-european language and have caucasian genetics

Can your mom find me a girl from back home?

Afghan girls dont like whites

Any particular reason why?

They are caucasian. But white =/= caucasian. It means european in common terminology doesn't it? What's the point of a classification that includes almost half of world cultures?

Whites are cucks, they always try to get foreign woman cause even white wimmens don't want them

> westerners
> culture with good values
pick one.

Malankara Orthodox here. Agreed.

White guys would bully them for their features when they were younger so now that they're wearing make up and plucking their eyebrows looking sexy, they don't want anything to do with white guys who just want to fuck them.

>They are caucasian. But white =/= caucasian. It means european in common terminology doesn't it? What's the point of a classification that includes almost half of world cultures?

it just includes cultures that are inherently similar. A traditional Irish girl is more similar to a traditional afghan girl, than to a non-traditional white feminist dyke.

liberal anglos =/ whites