Len.mye on Kik

Len.mye on Kik
This bitch loves fine cocks so why not help out

How about if you fuck off and die instead?

I'm not sure what your purpose for posting this thread was, but can we try to get some Kik usernames to try to get nudes from? I'm new to this Kik shit, but I started checking out the threads recently and was intrigued, because it seems like there are actually real Kiks of sexy females being posted sometimes. So I'm down to play the game, if someone wants to share some usernames to go after.

Have you tried the classics? Ayygurlll, Hovertank, etc. You're not allowed in kik threads till you've been blocked by both

Are you trolling me? Or are those legit profiles? Like I said, I'm new to this Kik shit, so I don't know much about it at all. Should I attempt to message them? If so, how should I start things off?

WTF?? I just checked out the Ayygurlll Kik and that girl looks to be pretty fucking young!

They are real! I don't know about Hovertank anymore though, I think we may have made her go insane some months ago. Start things out with a good opener. You've got to stand out from the crowd, otherwise they'll ignore your "hey". This goes for all girls but ayygurlll is a known ignorer

Are these girls over 18, for fucking sure?? And can you suggest any other Kiks to check out? I've already tried hitting up the two you sent, but I just said something like, "What's up? How's your morning going?" and no replies so far.

Very often there's a huge kik thread. Some are obvious fakes but others, like you said, are filled with hundreds of cute girls. I'm at work so don't know any off the top of my head but check back a little later and there'll be a massive thread

Hey, thanks for the reply. I have seen Kik thread many times, but, until a few days ago, I didn't pay much attention to them. I've had a KIk for months, but haven't really even fucked around with it until recently.

Do you have a Kik that I could hit you up at? That way, you could maybe send me a message when you see a good thread going, and I could do the same for you. I would just post my my Kik on here, but I'm not even sure what my username/account name is. If you're not comfortable posting yours on here, though, that's cool. I'm not looking to put you on the spot.

Levii.heichou
shes french and got mad at me when some autist told me i had sent her nudes out to people
just tell her jason told you about her

I sent a message, but didn't get a reply. Where does she live? In the U.S.? And, how old?

Also, anyone else got some Kik profiles to share to try to get wins from?

send me a nude to blackmail her

smarnie2001

I'm always scared to do this because I'm certain they'd take legal action or something

send me pm
GreenValter

What? Why?

with a pic of her. Im texting with her.
You are safe, man!!

Oooooh. Haven't gotten anything or have anyone I want rn. Sorry man

Pandoraemiriee will send if u blackmail her

What do you mean by blackmail. What should I say?

catfish

Bump

She doesn't care anymore

jadeyp_00

Pics?

Google?

neg

She's fine. Kind of funny too actually, but she will not reply until you're "interesting" to her. It's really annoying for non-interesting people...someone have tips for make her respond?

Any wins then?

A couple. Happy to trade

Your username?

_user_8

Anyone willing to start a kik group to share this sluts pics and talk more about her?

What do you mean, start a group? And are there nudes of this girl already available?

Make a group chat on kik. And yes many pics and some vids too aparently. Sauce of that info is the slut herself

I'd be keen

kik me/g/RliMVm2Nv_i1OhEM14qZagQzgV0

How do you get to that?

Screenshot the kik code thing so people can scan it here and get in quicker

Her dad is "important in the russian government". Her last name initial is G. She sometimes goes to places north of the Arctic Circle because of him and there are planes there. No chance anyone knows ruski government officials right?

Bamp

BangerSd

Spam these whores. I got great wins

TelaGW
Pa1niscupcake

kfunk333

Lisahotlady

GOD TIER THANK U

bump!