Sup Forumstards listen up! It's gonna happen soon. Start stockpiling shit now! Bottled water, tinned shit, etc...

Sup Forumstards listen up! It's gonna happen soon. Start stockpiling shit now! Bottled water, tinned shit, etc. Enough to survive 14 days. Keep out of the city if you can.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/04/25/asia/thaad-missile-system-south-korea/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You have been warned.

Why?

Because shit is going down Son, shit is going down.

*hint* North Korea, not what they'll do, but the domino effect that will follow after

Correctamundo dude. Most people in war die of starvation and shit not bombing.

fuck off you dont know shit

One of these days one of y'all is going to be right.
Well assuming the Anti-Christ doesn't show up first.

I do so and can't be bothered to argue with a faggot like you.
Just prepare yourself and family.

Oh I have.
I will eat you and yours.

Jesus Christ has told you?

Unfortunately that will be required. I am Britbong so you have to come along way to eat mine.

Nope. Been watching a military port for a while and watching 100's of vehicles being loaded over the last couple of months. Tank after tank and truck after truck. Standard camo patterns, not desert colours.

This happened before Iraq 2 only they were desert colours.

Training and military drill? Do not you think? Because things are not right, of course but just that.

is australia safe m8

In a big nuclear war, I don't think so.

Believe what you want to believe. I am preparing you should to. At the end of the day there's no point in me arguing with you about this.

Too close to NK dude. If you are in Northern Territories get out.

It is very difficult to reach the United States, what do you fear? A nuclear war?

The fear is not NK it is possible Chinese intervention and general panic.

Remember most people die of shit like starvation and looting in war. Shit is going down, mark my words friend. Batten down the hatches and survive the purge.

I could not feel more safe up here in norway tho

The Day so commeth!

Well, China has already intervened a bit and said that it supports the United States in the NK affair.
Maybe because I'm not from your country, I do not quite understand your fear. I'm very close anyway.
Look, you have a lot of these:
edition.cnn.com/2017/04/25/asia/thaad-missile-system-south-korea/

Norway fag is safe! The Scandinavians may just become the new masterace when this all blows over.

Not Amerifat.

we're all already it m8

OP?

Yup.

oh you just scared everyone :ยด(

Dubz of truth. People should be scared.

The humor of OP is similar to Norway or Sweden.

OP is not joking.

Oh you

Bring it on. cant wait to sit up on my roof with a bbq and a 12 pack of beer watching the fireworks go off.

:(

It'll be good!

We're all gonna die..

>25 miles from nearest city
what city?