>In best country

Other urls found in this thread:

police.sa.gov.au/about-us/traffic-statistics
youtube.com/watch?v=yYSYEuRPR4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Too many speeding tickets

>pulls over everyone driving Skylines/Supras etc
>ignores p plater AMG/M Sport/RS Audis
>"heard a bit of a skid when you were getting off the line in the wet, that's $7000 m8"
>patrols the good twisties all night

They're probably one of the worst, from a car guy point of view. Some also heavily profile ethnics, especially in the cities.

I live in Aus too and guns aren't illegal, my dad has two of them, it's just a bit of a fuck around to get your license and the majority of us are lazy cunts who couldn't be bothered, which is a good thing because it would be terrible if we turned out like the seppos and have a bunch of coons running around shooting everything.

Jesus.

Highway patrol are cunts, other than that though they're alright, guns aren't illegal here btw

>Some also heavily profile ethnics
damn right we fucken do, filthy cunts
i'm a MEOCS Detective, AMA

>MEOCS Detective
Have you ever blocked a shit skin before?

how do you deal with cunts caught with drugs

wealthy area im in seems to mostly just give warnings, mate even got an oz ignored and thrown in the forest by em

do you like your job?

How often do you tamper with evidence to get a conviction on a guy you think deserves it?

Also, how much do you hate abos?

>best country
>no guns

How a dictatorship can be the best country ?!

see

>guns are illegal
>best country
There seems to be a mighty big contradiction here.

read before you post

Why do you pull up my Singaporean friend, when he's clearly rich as fuck and dindu, and make a group of us wait when you ask him if he stole a snickers from 7/11, then keep rephrasing the question for 20 minutes?

Like, his family probably owns the indians that work there, so why do you cunts bother?

Secondly, why do Highway Patrol not pull him over, because he's on P's driving a V12 Merc?

>in best country

ask me how i know you smoke crack

Shut up cunt. Guns are illegal here.
If you have a gun you're a criminal in Australia. Period.
Yes even your dad. That's why he owns them because he's a piece of shit.

But yeah hopefully the trigger happy cops here shoot you guys because they see weapons in the report.

fuck up you underaged cunt

"car guy point of view"
>Yells YEWWWWWWWWWWWW from his window as he does a burnout
>Has this cool decal on his car
SICK MATE

They're trying to stop people from you killing other adults because you think you're in a Need For Speed film or something fucking retarded. If anything they should just man the driving age like 30 or something.

eh, 'car guys' like you kinda irritate me to be honest
You do up your cars, hang around together in parking lots, rev the fuck out of it when your going 50 down the main road.... and you wonder why you get 'picked on'??

Just ease up turbs and stop being a hoon.

Fuck i got caught with an ounce, bong and shit and blazed just going to my mates house.
$400 something fine and let me drive to my mates still. Coulda got done for dealing or trafficking if he wanted to be a cunt,....

sorry for late responses i'm sitting outside a gym trying to get footage of this arab prick

>Have you ever blocked a shit skin before?
blocked = booked ?
then yes

if i nabbed someone with a bit of weed when i was general duties, i'd always give a warning but if it was ice or anything hard we didn't tolerate that, it destroys people

it's simply that now, a job
if i knew there would be 4h of administrative work needed to be done for every 1h you were on the road i probably would have thought twice about joining the force

80% of call outs many shifts were entirely domestic violence related, the evidence against those cunts spoke for itself but my colleagues and i would regularly snap and drop some knees in when we were arresting them.

highway patrol is looked down upon even amongst other police officers

Maybe for retarded city poofters like yourself but everyone else that is fit and proper can have them you dopey cunt

Kek
Fight me hero.

This country sucks ass.
Filled with rapists and pedos who get protected by the police.
The cops are too busy trying to catch you smoking weed and speeding to do anything about the couple of women that get bashed to death every week.
Or how about the back packers?
Or hell how about the cops themselves beating the shit out of women in holding cells?

In the worst case. You get arrested detained and charged for asking a question relating to your interactions with police.
In the best case you get ignored and told to fuck off, because no, there's no one to ask for advice or help if they decide not too.

Yeah
Straya, the lucky country. Even with our special police states.

Great at catching stoners and car modders though. Shame those are relatively harmless people statistically.

Grow up champ.

Kek.
No faggot.

I mean criminals own guns and can access them easily.

The only reason to get a gun legally here is because your such a piece of shit you need it for piece of mind.

Holy shit people like you are the worst.
I understand why you're so scared though.

yeah aussie cops are truly alpha as fuck

the only issue anybody has with them is car related and in their defence aussies to tend to be rev heads and we have an absolute fuck ton of car related deaths

>be me
>me and missus bought some cool knifes from the local cashie
>chillin outside a fish and chip shop
>have a gander at our knifes
>some cunt dogs us
>cops rock up start asking questions
>off with a warning

Haha beta bitch, shouldn't you be at one of those Antifa rallies right about now? get a job you dole bludging pot smoker

"I mean criminals own guns and can access them easily." chimps out at me saying guns are illegal when I say they're legal, cunt are you off your meds?

wow, not even that guy you replied to.... but man do you seem like some edgy dweeb who blames cops for your pathetic life.

He fucking one line replied to you and you wrote a stroy on why you get bumfucked by cops?

top kek m8 goto fucking USA and suck Trumps dick if you hate Aus so much

Lol not really though. Specially considering the entire population drives so far regularly.

Pretty sure we have fuck all realistically comparably to the nations actual killers.

Those stoner drivers.

They must be stopped.
Also no most people here just hate being targeted when the scum on the streets and in neighbourhoods are well known and visibly committing crimes while police are so engrossed with policing petty crimes instead.

Next door a woman was beaten to death in. A robbery. We got a warning after for calling police too often for this house and interfering prior.

Great job m8s.

Don't fucking speed then.

>People break law too much.
>Hurr too much law enforcement.

stop living in shitty areas then?

scum like you who hates cops have no place in society

How about you stop being such a piece of shit?
Maybe this place would be a bit nicer if it wasn't filled with beaureucentric cunts.

It's a shame you were picked on bro. But I'm not jealous of your "satisfaction " from your lower middle income job.
:) my life is fine.
It's nice to see you here though, proves you're not doing as well as you claim. Try harder faggot

looks like you havent seen your OZ police in big cities yet.. in Sydney they behave like a bunch of pseudo authoritarian pseudo nazis.. walking side by side, not letting anyone pass in between them.. even the girls walk like butcher lesbians here

i don't think so
show me some statistics faggot

traffic related death is fucking up there

my life in a nutshell

>be into cars from 4 years
>26 now
>finally build my perfect evo 8
>cant even drive to work on a monday morning without being pulled over for a "random breath test"
>record is 9 times in a week.
>drive mums toyota yaris.
>not even once.

By "car guy" you mean teenaged FF wannabe tuner faggot right?

Buy a car for grownups so the cops know you don't go 200 in the side streets when they aren't looking.

[citation needed]

are you literally retarded?
or are you just aboriginal?

Because Aussies are CUNTS.
/Case closed.

Can you read between the lines?

I'm not going to hold your hand faggot.

Guns are legal, if you never want to use it in a practical or specific setting. Range shooting or culling.

Whereas those who don't get a licence seem to carry them everywhere fine. They don't seem to get caught either.

My main point is you're clearly a fuckwit owning a gun here.
I'd rather the criminals have guns. People like you are scum.

Better go on Sup Forums and jack my ego off on other little kids though

Get off the crack mate, your head is all over the show.

dude, you raged HARD on this fucking website
whinging and complaining.... then calling others to grow up??

lel wut

and have the audacity to call me out? kek

I have no problem with cops, stoners or people who like cars. But YOU seem so hateful and angry user...

Are you really ok? we are all on this board together m8. I never 'claimed' anything just laughing at your sorry ass

Kek.
No. How about you research it.

How about you present some figures showing the efficacy of the polices programs and how effective their measures are in curbing these problems.

Then tell me again how us chucking hundreds of millions at them has changed a thing at all?

Bro don't even go there. Have you studied statistics? How much do you know about research?

dude wut are you talking about? youd rather crims have guns but not normal civ's? ok...

1800 ICE ADVICE helpline 1800 423 238

Yet you still try and put me down.

I'm expressing my points similar to how you would vocalise.

I'm glad you can imply volume and tone though. You must be psychic.

The points are in there to b addressed. I could give a fuck about what you think about how I say it.

Do you think you're special enough for me to care?

Mate are you alright, do you want to talk?

you seem uneasy.

>i have to fucking do everything
yearly numbers for south australia
>one state
police.sa.gov.au/about-us/traffic-statistics

Ohhh.

Ice such scary

Lol

Do you even chemistry? Or do you just bite down on buzzwords?

I'll give you a hint, this shits been around forever. Literally huge in 1969. But no, now it's the biggest problem in society.

Thanks for proving my point about the people here though.

Not a single intelligent point to be made by any Australian Anywhere. They're all dumb as rocks here

Show me where I put you down? I said you seem hateful and angry. Your problem if you take that as offence

I'm done talking with you now, I honestly have no idea what point you're trying to convey here anymore, you're just rambling.

No champ.

Thanks for proving my point about statistics and research methods.

You obviously never studied anything scientific for any length of time.

Mate calm the fuck down and eat a snickers, you're not you when you're hungry.

>tries to say he's oldfag
>oh but ice has been here forever
>somehow that means it's not a bigger problem now

Honestly mate go to bed. That's like saying African children have always been starving, so no point worrying now.

B-but I need your validation.

My dad lives on a farm, that's why he has guns. you expect the wild boars to shoot themselves or something? Not all of us live in the city and watch the project you little annoying bitch.

OP here, thought thread ended.

skylines and supras r shit cars for wankers

Leave the trolls to their bridges, man.

dictatorship is best system,, general population is too stupid to have a vote

we don't actually do police chases here

No dickhead.

Seriously if we took every meth head right now into jail.

Traffic accidents with meth involved would drop by less than a quarter.

So about 200 roughly. (Generously) well worth hundreds of millions in spending.

Also, there's no real links showing that weed or meth is any worse than sober. There's simply not enough research to say conclusively.

But no, there's plenty of propaganda saying Ice is the biggest problem here.
It's not. It's just speed, it's always been the same if you've known users. It's just a buzzword.

Not American.

Did someone perturb your pistachios?

Wow.

Can you read country boy? It's already been addressed.

It's a shame such a lovely country is filled with stupid cunts

No. Just addressing the point of the thread. How about you?

∆∆

Yeah like yourself, just off yourself mate and save your kids the suffering.

I've been fucking a policemans wife for two years. Feelsgoodman.

Yeah i should know better, but oh well, he'll be gone soon, he needs to get to bed so he doesn't miss his gender studies class tomorrow.

ha ha nice

Don't call me mate.
I don't associate with filth.

Seriously. If you can't address the point relating to the thread topic.. then why are you calling me stupid?

No, I plan on staying around along time. :) thanks for your suggestion though.

It's a shame you never received an education.

Addressing the fact that multiple policeman in your life have fucked you so hard that your arse hole is now a fully functioning colostomy bag factory isn't going to solve anything, batty boy.

They're only for wankers if you're over 20.

Well. That's it I guess you just proved me wrong. Bonus points for batty boy.

You're assuming a lot I think. As I said I don't associate with scum

Probably because sydney is fucking shit and full of lebos

Alright mate.

He was actually just politely calling you a cunt

then why are you here?

How the fuck would a kid under 20 even know about the supra? That's old as fuck even for me

Well what are the kids into these days then?

Wow

How original.

In straya we call our mates cunt and cunts our mates.

Seriously. Please all you and people like you need to die. Maybe then the world won't look at us like a bunch of inbred fuckwits

if my highschool is anything to go off, either impreza gx or a honda jazz

What area are you from?

No idea, as I said, the supra and Godzilla are old as fuck, I was like 15 or something when they were huge.

youtube.com/watch?v=yYSYEuRPR4Q

Next door.

Summary?

Probably from a place that has no friends

nah, the lebos are all hiding in west and outer west, Lakemba, Green Acre, and so on.. gas those suburbs. Coppos in the CBD still behaving like wannabe nazis.

Is that a subtle innuendo for taking cock up your arse?

Kek.

Wow. Keep it up. You might hurt my feelings faggot.

That Fast and the Furious scene where Brian races the Ferrari

You already come across as someone who's broken inside, seek some help,

>Coppos in the CBD still behaving like wannabe nazis
dealing with drunks and drug affected cunts your entire shift would give you a nazi attitude too

You sound like some Melbourne hipster fag who got briefly jailed for a little bit of weed and was raped mercilessly by bubba during your stay.

That's the only scenario I can think of that would cause such self righteous blabbering along with a seething hatred for popo.

Really displaying the famous Australian intellect here friend.

Glad to know I can hold such an enthralling conversation with you.

I swear we could kill every stupid cunt in this country if we just poisoned the shitty beers

>2001
Fuck, I'm old.

That movie was god tier. The wanker fans who wanted to live the movie ruined jap cars for all time though.