Is political correctness going to be the cause for the downfall of mankind?

Is political correctness going to be the cause for the downfall of mankind?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=faeT4fIFAcg
youtu.be/CugTnV003G8?t=132
link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1019724712983
youtu.be/H2Vw6HgMmTs?t=1433
youtube.com/watch?v=3sQEb9TSACY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would say yes if Hillary had been elected.

it's a cancer to the society. We will be ruled soon by minorities and mentally ill people.

ffs there are already two other bill nye threads on Sup Forums stop making new ones you triggered tumblrina

Why would Bill be talking about gender upon the introduction of a chromosome that clearly isn't related to determining sex?

It's already fucked beyond belief.

youtube.com/watch?v=faeT4fIFAcg

Truth

Being polite doesn't mean allowing every mentally ill doing what he wants. Gender is not a spectrum, they are trying to justify their sexual deviations, there's not a single proof that gender is a spectrum.
There are 2 sexes: Male and Female, rest are illnesses. They can go fuck themselves

chromosones are a myth retard

I don't have an episode subtitle to tell if OP is lying or not. Until 2008 only government documents used "sex," and sex was a dirty or funny word on par with boob or weiner.

Are you a myth too?

Sex and gender are NOT THE SAME THING, YOU UNEDUCATED FUCKSTAIN.

Chromosones are not a myth but i am becoming more convinced that people who have all of them are.

They are not when you're mentally ill, you're right.

No way. Watch Demolition Man. We just gotta hurry up and freeze Stallone and everything will work out fine.

While I agree with the point you're making, I took the time to review that old episode of Bill Nye the Science Guy. At no point does he connect Chromosomes and Gender. The quote on the left is false.

I agree with your point, but lying helps no one.

Sex and violence are not the same thing, you motherless jizzghost.

There are 2 bits in your brain, a male bit and a female bit. They are different sizes, and it's likely that if you are a male (XY, a penis) the male bit will be larger than the female bit. While there are only 2 bits in your brain that determine male or female, the varying sizes of these bits could be interpreted as your gender. This is why some people are trans (the bit that's bigger in their brain is different to their chromosomes or genitalia), and why people say gender is on a spectrum (a dude could have a massive male bit and a tiny female bit, or he could have a slightly bigger male bit than female bit).

Tried to explain in Layman's terms.

I don't understand why so many people are so stuck up on what comes down to definitions of words. You see sex and gender as the same thing. Other people see them as different things. No side will agree with the other side on a set of definitions so this dumb argument is going to continue forever.

lol when ppl tell this guy he's wrong

"no, you're rude"

Lie

faggot who posted this pic is a faggot

pc is an excuse to implement thought police, grow a thicker skin you don't have a right to unanimous approval

youtu.be/CugTnV003G8?t=132

Correctness is good.

Political Correctness is inherently evil.

It's sad to see one of my favorite TV personalities as a kid become a SJW shill.

This gender revolution is so ridiculous it's hard to tell what's real and what's a parody with the left now. Democrats wonder why they lost the election and are losing touch with regular voters and it's because of nonsense like this.

dumb faggot want to distinguish what used to be synonyms from one another so they can say two faggots butt-fucking each other are in a healthy heterosexual relationship

political correctness is an oxymoron

Worked for Mao.

Yes

Literally no one ever says that, not beyond trolling, anyway. What you're saying is blatantly false.

Sex = biological
Gender = mental

I think it's going to be one of the largest cases of mass hysteria since the Salem witch trials

sex is synonymous with gender in certain contexts

if you go for your drivers license do you fill in yes or no for sex?

>Whitey destroying themselves over what they want to pretend be
Didn't think I'd see it in my lifetime

This only reminded me of how much I hated the horrible douchebag. Would try to watch him hoping to see cool science shit, and he'd be fucking singing and having kids repeating shit like drones like it was Sesame Street. Beakman's World was way better than this faggot.

Bill, no.

No, Bill.

You know that's not right.

You know that's a load of crap.

Science says you're a liar.

Bill. You wouldn't lie to me, would you?

Sure, in certain contexts. In THIS context though, I am 100% correct.

You're delusional.

Even if it was so , that's still an illness.

Beakman also had a hot ass assistant

Are you the same guy who argued this exact same thing so stupidly in the other bill nye thread?

Look them up in the dictionary

If you think the dictionary has changed

Look them up in a 100 year old dictionary

gender is biological

sexuality is mental

[citation needed]

You just have to think of political correctness as something defined as distinctly different than factual correctness

lol black people love their tea

sip it girl

Physical sex is biological. Mental sex or expression thereof is gender.

lol look at everyone in here pretending they know science

cute

I don't know science, nor am I pretending to

You should move to Eritrea.

This.

But when talking about Sex in a scientific context other than psychological, Sex is Gender.

And according to Natural Biology, not that made up mental illness social warriors and political correctness panders to, gender is binary. Meaning there are a grand total of 2 values. Male and Female.

It's not rocket appliance.

Let's say gender is a social construct.
We have people defining these terms based upon their identification with man or woman.
What do these terms even mean anymore if they are just made up.
If everyone has different definitions then the language is useless.
Might as well just describe your self more adequately rather than chasing the way people perceive you.

so if i go out to fill out a form and it asks for sex, i should answer yes or no? definition requires context

Tell me about (((science))), how many genders are we up to now?

And you're some sort of super-scientist, I'm guessing? Please, wow us plebs with your superior grasp of science!

Because I believe there are two genders like most normal people on earth? Ok.

so gender = sex...

I've never seen a gender neutral or nonbinary monkey. Interesting how humans are the only species with this ability and evolved in 2000+.
Stop supporting mentally ill people, they need help.

Not at all. You're delusional because you think it matters to begin with. Your lack of understanding of this situation is appalling.

>It doesn't matter, but I'm correct.

The mental gymnastics on this argument losing fag enabler.

Don't worry, Bill educated millions of people on to the real reason NAZI's did what they did .
Lots of people that watched his show came to the conclusion, Hitler did in fact do nothing wrong

You could probably call it an illness. For this illness there are 3 options:

Carry on with life feeling uncomfortable in your own skin forever.
Take hormones and shit to make your body like the gender you feel like.
Get cured to feel like the sex you were born.

Unfortunately the latter doesn't exist yet, so it's not really an illness that can be cured.

link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1019724712983

Feel free to buy it, that's the original. There are other articles out there saying the same thing, I'm sure they aren't too hard to find.

>If everyone has different definitions then the language is useless.
yes indeedy this is why we have to keep pounding it into your head thread after thread to look up the defintion of gender vs sex

so you stop making arguments based on your "feelings"

I hope the left keeps pushing this stuff and becomes even more radical. It will push more and more people to the right.

Bill Nye has an engineering degree. The SJW's need a "Biologist" to explain why their word salads need to be tossed... out the window

That movie is pure gold.

Let's say a man is someone with masculine attributes.
Let's allow physical aptitude, being a provider and protector to be masculine.
Does that mean a female with this attributes is a transgender man?

But, there's gay apes that have been clearly observed. Give it some time, anons, we'll have chimps writing Tumblr blogs soon enough.

In all seriousness though, sexuality is a bit of a spectrum. I mean, folks here who beat off to traps aren't either gay or straight, they have Kinsey scale style of sexuality varying across a spectrum of preference.

This guy is what happens when you're a shifty mechanical engineer and can't actually go into the field and come up with cool shit.

Instead your narrative is dictated by your employer. How can one person believe in climate change and promote it so brazenly and then turn around and say sexy is like a spectrum.

Fuck you bill nye, you're polluting the heads of kids who watch this faggot. This is by far the biggest loss of it all

Yeah, I am a huge genderfluid kittyboy but even I can admit that biologically I am male, and always will be. Gender, coming down to sets of pre-defined traits, is really constricting when it comes to self-expression as it stands, personally I can't wrap my head around why anyone would want to identify with such a static ideology, but..

Trying to convince anyone you are something you are not is simply delusional. I argue with alot of genderqueer people about this, where they are actually going around claiming that they are the gender they perceive themselves to be. Its pretty sad, and technically is probably a mental illness at that point. Whenever I try to speak to them logically about what they are I get treated like I'm somehow being offensive. The alt/trans community is full of some really messed up people. It is one thing to choose to express yourself in a non-binary way, but to literally convince yourself you are something you are not is sick imo.

That would depend if gender was determined by the traditional gender role system. Which it isn't, because nothing is quite so black and white when we've developed past basic tribal society methods of socialization.

Nobody is saying sexuality isn't on a spectrum though, are they?
I'm pretty sure they are saying you can't change your fucking chromosomes.

Then what is it determined by?
Without black and white concepts then people aren't communicating the same ideas. They are saying two different things and trying to make them mean the same thing.

but gender isn't in our head
its a physical thing
if we didn't breed then we wouldn't have gender at all...

>Feel free to buy it, that's the original. There are other articles out there saying the same thing, I'm sure they aren't too hard to find.

Looks like it's just a study where they gave the parents of twins some surveys about their kids.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and speculate that there is probably no solid science here.

Yes.

If gender is a social construct, why do trans need to see a socially constructed female gender in order to feel comfortable in their own skin? Why do they need to put makeup, have long hair, dress like a socially constructed female. If gender was a social construct they'd feel good only with female hormons

honestly white people need to take this shit and go somewhere else it wasn't enough you killed all the Indians and bought diseases here but now you've unleashed this crazy shit.

Get the fuck back on the boat take the SJWs and Donald trump and get the fuck out.

Buy me a sea worthy vessel and I will gladly sail off into the sunset my friend.

I think a better take on transgenderism would have been female soul in a man's body or vice versa.

Thats it exactly, redefining word meanings to excuse thier perversions

How the hell is part of the brain male and part female? If this varies with everyone on a spectrum you can't automatically say one is male or female, if it doesn't correlate with biological sex. If this does correlate with biological sex it would be evidence against the claim of gender as just a social construct.

So how can one say parts of the brain are male or female? Are there out of place XX or XY chromosomes popping up in people's brains? Or do we just look at parts of the brain and label them male and female?
i.e -That part's struggling with logic, that's the female bit, or that bit's aggressive and hostile, that's the male bit.

look it up in a 100 year old dictionary bud

Well, that's it, right? Most of these viewpoints are based purely on social theory and concepts, things that vary tremendously from culture to culture and aren't based in a biological sense. It's why our world changes so greatly around us as times change and we develop.

Trips confirm

Although I agree that brings up more issues than it solves. Considering religious folk.

>confuses advanced scientific understanding with flip flopping
kysf

The little meme is fake he never even said it

youtu.be/H2Vw6HgMmTs?t=1433

So, the girl who sings the vagina song from Bill's new show has a music video about seducing a Jewish kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=3sQEb9TSACY

Look at me im so edgy and rebellious and have so many mommy a daddy issues that i want choose what gender I am regardless how this actually have worked through out recorded history. Just another failed social experiment brought on by old fags who got their teaching degree from the trash.

1. Fake quote on the left.
2. Words have different meanings in different contexts.

PC culture of some kind has always been around. In the 50's, saying anything against Christianity or Capitalism could get you labeled a commie traitor.

Now, you get a mediastorm frenzy for saying "mean" words about gay or black people.

What I'm saying is: it's no different, fundamentally, than it's ever been.

Politeness should be extended to everyone regardless of ethnicity, economic or social stature.
Politeness for the sake of being politically correct is racism - it's like being good for the sake of A reward instead of being good for its own sake.

I SMELL
SEX AND CANDY
YEAHHH MMMM

This rings true, We are witnessing the modern manifestation of an ancient problem of dogmatism and social stupidity.

So the hormones produced by your sex organs have 0 impact on your brain?

look up the definition of the words dumbass

>I mean, folks here who beat off to traps aren't either gay or straight,

They are absolutely gay, and faggots. Whether they are homosexual is another matter and has more to do with biology.

whoa, look out for buzz lord, spitting hot fire buzz words. fuck off you unoriginal cunt.

Well summarized.

Did anyone actually watch the episode? It clearly stated that people with 2 chromosomes are what sex but what they define themselves is an entirely different section, the spectrum he refers to is in nature(including humans) that are born with extra chromosome that put them in a different field. He used a clown fish as an example which can change it's gender based on its needs. Stop arguing over dumb shit

>He used a clown fish as an example which can change it's gender based on its needs
How do we know the clownfish changes it's gender? Does he put on a dress and makeup?

No, you stupid moron.

Sex is a biological classification used to determine whether one is male or female. Gender is a social construct operating at a deeply rooted level, informing us of what attributes are tied to either the male or female sex.

That's it. Shit about gender identification is a psychological issue when one is confused about their gendered identity relative to their sex. Tumblr, being uninformed attention whores, took the idea and ran with it and decided to be snowflakes. At some point they confused gender with sexual orientation, and the whole mess turned into shit soup.

In short:

Sex - biological
Gender - social
Gender identification - How Sex and Gender interact for the individual's self-perception on a psychological level
Sexual orientation - not really involved, laymen on Tumblr thought it was relevant but it isn't. You're either straight, Gay / Lesbian, or bi. Or asexual, though I've been skeptical about it. The relevance here to gender identification on an individual level here is moot.

I want to fuck that chick.