What does an alpha female look like?

What does an alpha female look like?

Is she sweet and cute, or strong and dominant?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oTXa6FFnPI0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A man dressed in carpet
and a potato bag

LMFAO!!

passionate
youtube.com/watch?v=oTXa6FFnPI0

>most alpha women at 20 yo end up beta at 30 yo
>most beta women at 20 yo end up alpha at 30yo

How old are you ?

She comes equipped with a feminine penis.

I don't think alpha constitutes a look but more so a personality. It's basically somebody who is confident and has the capacity for critical thinking and standing for one's beliefs which are not dictated by society but a personal stance.

Basically a leader and not a follower who engages in virtue signaling and regurgitating snippets they've read on buzzfeed/tumblr/facebook under the headline "This is important."

Like Angela Merkel OP

asking for it and getting it shortly later? fuck that girl is hot user! any more??

I would say an alpha female is just strong minded, confident, has her own opinions about things as well as the ability to call others on their bullshit.

Alpha woman at 20, lol. Fuck off. True alpha are older business women that can make your life a living hell.

and then go all Ara-ara~ and drain your balls so hard they turn inside out

true that

>alpha
>female
pick one

Degenerate MGTOW piece of shit detected

Is that pic shopped?

Lol. Two of the photoshop phonies American retards obsess over. Goofy No Butt and Slobby McTriesTooHard. Yeah..... Reeeeeeal sexy.

I don't think so. Taylor Swift is pretty tall. And Kim Kardashian's always looked like a depressed turd.

>Alpha
>Woman

We can't stop here, this is oxymoron country.

t. virgin cuck who has never met a real woman

Anyone who considers others than themselves to be "alpha" is a self proclaimed beta.

We don't work the same way that fucking wolves do, so no. You're wrong.

Anyone who considers themselves to be alpha is a beta*

fixed that for you

That is closer to the truth, yeah. You never see actual hardasses bragging about being hardasses.

Molly Parker eh?

what is that from?

MOOOO! MMMOOOOOOOOOOOO! MOOOOOOO! That's nice of that anorexic to help get the cow in.

This picture demonstrates two extremes.

Yes, TayTay is an Alpha female.

Testosterone is for men

I don't think so. She wouldn't be writing these horrible fucking relationship-related songs if she was.

>implying women have no testosterone

Tits or gtfo

wrong

Hardly

They shouldn't have as much, is what I'm saying

Get yourself a girl like Dra'nakyuek

Really stupid movie called Who Loves The Sun.

Alpha woman

Holy fuck why is Kim so fucking hot?

Wow Kardashian is a lot fatter than I realized

She was pregnant in the pic

And why is that?

Heroin just makes Iggy Pop younger and stronger

I tried to find a democrat alpha woman and I'm really having a hard time.

Hillary isn't alpha; the bitch threw a temper tantrum when she lost.

She should of came out and gave a speech that congratulated the winner with a 'gonna fuck you up later' tone to it.

Nancy Pelosi is a whiny little elf.

The closest I can come to is John Kerry's wife.
She is more of a man than he is.

She's not. What are you talking about?

Because then that would make them manly. If you like that, more power to you.

you are beanbag-kin?

human physiology dictates endogenous androgens and XY male reproductive physiology means less estrogen and more testosterone, vice versa in XX female

Dra'nakyuek is tall, strong, alpha bae

Do you even human biology, motherfucker?

fuck she looks amazing here.

She forgot to shave

To me an alpha female isn't male-like at all. She's just an alpha among her fem bros.

Was watching an episode of Naked and Afraid XL recently and thought I saw a fairly good example. Alyssa from season 2 was kind of awkward and dorky at first I thought. But as the show went on, she came up with some good plans, was a leader, and did it all while being feminine, quiet, strong, and not having to emasculate every guy around her to build up her fragile self-esteem. Overall just thought she was awesome and struck me as a true Alpha among women. She also had the good sense to give way to the men when they took the lead, which was awesome.

You apparently do not, dumb fuck. Why do you think girls take TESTOSTERONE when they "transition" to men?

It makes your voice deeper, hair grow thicker (including facial hair) and increases muscle mass.

passionate, loud, easily angered, not shy, mean

>Dem curves.
I never understood how Sup Forumstards could worship that that thin chick next to her who could easily come out as a tranny and nobody would be surprised.

There is no real answer newscaster it's all made up, with no scientific backing or agreement among the people that even created these divisions.

The people that are invested in terms like alpha and beta are the ones that define the terms, but they're based on their own personal preference more often than not, as opposed to any objective criterion. So you will get answers for both. But in reality neither, because there's no such thing as an alpha female.

It's all made up bullshit intended to cut out the competition by bringing down their self worth. We've grown beyond this simplistic social hierarchy.

>come out as a tranny and nobody would be surprised.
You just answered your own question

>newscaster
Goddamn swypetext always fucks up when I try to write "because"

Yeah, and you really believe testosterone levels like that are common in women? Women can have higher than normal testosterone levels, and you wouldn't be able to tell.

They're both disgusting, lol.

She's still chunky but that first picture wasn't baby weight.

When you are rich you can afford plastic surgery and personal trainers

Let alone the time to keep fit. Her body is her paycheck.

damn forgot pic

cica 2017

And yet she looks like an overcooked potato.

worshipping her now.

If it's not enough to tell, then they obviously wouldn't be seen as "manly", now would they? Your autism is getting on my nerves, user.

An overall "manly" appearance doesn't necessarily have anything to to with her testosterone levels.

Her real ass puke.jpg surfaced last night

>at the beach
>wears jewelry
Dumb bitch.

this is why photoshop is evil! I have been faping to lies

Troololo what a point

This is what an alpha female looks like, and how Wonder Woman should look if she had a realistic warrior's build.

>implying alpha is an appearance

That's hot. Moar? Did they do any other girls??

Get those old bitches out of here, the future is now faggots

what the hell is wrong with her ass user :o

Surgery.

Like legit, it looks like a botched surgery job

DISCUSTING!

Her name is Amanda Bingson, and it was the first time Sports Illustrated included women with her kind of athletic build in their swimsuit edition. And yes, they had other athletes too. If you want more Amanda Bingson just do an image search on her name and you'll find plenty of pictures of her.

>is fat
>can run at the speed of sound
Yeah, no m8. I dont think WW would look like that at all.

That's where I've seen it before.
she has the same shaped ass as Sarina Valentina.
It's that way too round look.

Do you mean in the sense of she can get any male she wants (an aggresive and loud latin or black succubi, makes a profitable prostitute) or in the sense that alpha males pick her first? (a submissive and socially capable white female, like most white female celebrities.)

Sarina Valentina looks way better than Kim K ever could. Thanks for ruining her for me, though.

10/10 would snu snu

she looks like a muskrat

kek

You think Amanda Bingson is fat? Dude, she could drive a shotput through your head at 50 feet like a brick through a pumpkin. Ever see the people who compete in strongman competitions? They don't look like body builders. Body builders alternate between bulking and cutting; and when they cut, they lose muscle mass and strength along with the fat. Amanda Bingson has a build maximized for strength -- as Wonder Woman would in any realistic depiction.

I agree she is strong. That doesnt make her any less fat. I have seen strongman competitions. And they are fat too.

I dont see why WW would look like that. If anything she would look more like the girl in your picture, or like a army woman.

Or better yet, she would look like this since she specializes in fighting.

>the girl in your picture
Confirmed for teenybopper. Anyone old enough to shave knows exactly who "the girl" is.

And where did user say it does?
>inb4 read the convo again
>typical faggot with no reading comprehension

>typical faggot with no reading comprehension
Yeah, you are.

>Anyone too old to shave unaided knows exactly who "the girl" is.
Fixed that for you, gramps

You're so witty, user