Trump April 26

Trump April 26

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h6OKBmP9bOw
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-39720787
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd stop worrying about Trump and start stockpiling. Think about home security to.

so you gonna an hero or suffer through radiation sickness?

good thing i don't live in the US and i don't have to listen to faggots complaining about trump all the fucking day

that broadcast is 2spooky

I do not live in the United States, either, but why you are so afraid of North Korea?
Is not it supposed to be easy to defend against these fags?
Like an anti-missile system or something. They are very difficult to reach, right?.

Or what could happen to the americans, in the worst case??

>North Korea sends a missile and kills a single US citizen
>North Korea is bombed and completely destroyed within 12 hours

Fucking no one likes North Korea, everyone is just waiting for them to not bluff so they have a "real" reason to fucking nuke the country.

youtube.com/watch?v=h6OKBmP9bOw

North Korea doesn't even have the tech for an icbm. Besides there has been talk that we got a new counter weapon. Example: their recent failed missile test

This is a cartoonish view of international sentiment which will lead to cognitive dissonance when you have to interact with the real world w/r/t this topic.

Nobody wants to use nukes, this is a VERY STRONG sentiment even when it's the "bad guys" being attacked. People do not live on to play around like they're in Fallout 3 after nukes are used, and if micromanagement is your autism stim be prepared to lose your fondness when you're micromanaging your dead family and all out of edibles.

So the countries that are most likely to have a bad time are South Korea and Japan. Especially SC?

°°Especially South Korea?°

Shia fuck off. If you think this has anything to do with Drumpt or Shillary being in power then you are retarded. Take your cash and hole up somewhere away from citylife. Take your cash and buy enough shit to survive for a while. Just my advice dude.

Yea becuse both would have brought us to the same end. But yea do it.

Are you not an English speaker? Your sentence structure is weird.

German

I'm so hyped for a new World war.. Even a little war would make me Happy. #Hyped

You think?

Hello

>voluntarily posts in a trump thread
Just want to be included, huh?
You can pretend to be American, here. This is a safe space.

I am, but have been isolated for a long time. I probably pick up bad habits from slavs and brazillians trying to speak english.

So will Trump start the war today?

>Trump April 26
If you believe in conspiracy you are a below nigger-level intelligence.

Shia,

Time to hide away for a while. Next project: Save Shia's own ass while the world goes apocalyptic.

See you on the other side.

living under a rock? too many unaware faggots on Sup Forums these days

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-39720787

The live fire war games with the US and south korea started today. Maybe Lil Kimmie will throw a temper tantrum.

Yes, you're right. So clueless. Think that they can solve world problems by going on social media and crying "hurrr Drumpt" or "hurrr Shillary" dumbass emotion generation.

Yeah man, saw that, just watched it. Talk about baiting.

are you the same user in the other trump thread that claimed meetings with all 100 senates happen "all the time"? lmao

No.

Are you Amerifat and Libtarded.