There is 1,300,000 Ukrainians refugees in Poland. UE and UN must do something with this...

There is 1,300,000 Ukrainians refugees in Poland. UE and UN must do something with this. We need help they are taking our jobs

Ukie immigrants don't do anything, just ask Canada

But they're white, so even if they rape all of you it's good, because the genes are the same.

Could say that about you and the Russians.

/thread

>Syrian Refugees and raping and killing Germans and plundering Paris
>Ukrainian refugees are taking some Polish jobs

Holy shit poland are you gonna be okay?

>Ukrainian refugees are taking some Polish jobs

Not really. Polish jobs are very dog shit, with shit workers laws and Pay jack shit. There's a reason Poles leave Poland.

lol

Poles earn shit salaries. Ukrainians are coming and are ready to work for even lower. They destroys the market. Poland is not a GB or Germany. We are not earning 3000€ a month.

Wow, it must be really rough having a bunch of migrants willing to work for lower wages, I can't possibly imagine what that must be like.

Its the same you do fucking hypocrite

Good post

westernfags doesn't undestand.

Poland economy =/= westernfags economy

You do that to other parts of Europe though.

>this flag
>this comment

No we don't

they're the only refugees that actually stay here

they're welcome 2bh

POLES DO LITERALLY THE SAME IN WESTERN EUROPE

wtf i want to go to polend to steal their job now

>tfw no ukie refugee gf

>poles complaining about immigrants
HMMMMMMM

okay lets find the cases of white ukranians gang rapping 10 year olds at the pool

DOn't bother. They're psycho

source: dated a shit ton of them

where did you get that number lad, i may need those sources

xD

This 2bh

Same with Russians

I wonder if Belarus is any different

What's wrong with gang rapping? Sounds chill.

>Slavs from one Slavic country are entering another Slavic country

Who cares. They'll be easily assimilated.

I think it may a little rougher than, say, Swedes coming to Norway.

/Hilo

No, I think it's pretty much the same

OP is exaggerating, Ukrainians are very similar to us--in culture, language, appearance--they just need to be civilized a bit

are you dumb or what? How many Poles went to western europe? 2,000,000? There is 1 300 000 Ukrainians in ONE country (this is what gov says and in reality there is 2-3 mln). Poland is 38 000 000 people Germany alone is 80 000 000, GB 60 000 000

Bullshit. They are average migrants. Also, we don't get a penny from the UE or UN.

maybe your government likes cheap workforce more than you, you ever complaining rich fuck