Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

>fat characters

nobody wants to see that shit

haha so proud to be fat and ugly lmao steven represents me desu

The Simpsons, family guy, bob's burgers, the list goes on...

because numales and tumblerinas are now an audience that matters

This is a kids show, its supposed to set an example

This degenerate fucking garbage is a SHAME

All I know from this show is that a girl got harassed for making that big girl with the afro skinny in a fan art she did.

isn't that a more serious cartoon. fatass heroes are ridiculous, it's fine in a comedy because you're not supposed to take them seriously.

But garnet is THICC

THICC is sacred.

show's good, fanbase is cancer

So peridot can exist

>making garnet skinny

Bitch deserved it.

All I know is she's a weirdo. Why is she so weird?

This.
I didn't give it a chance for the longest time. I got bored and just marathoned the show in like three days. It's really not bad.

Never watched that shit, what's making it tumblr the show ? Care to explain ?

Head over to /aco/ and look up pearl threads

What show has the worst fanbase?

Space lesbians and a few fat characters

The artist killed themselves over this

probably SU honestly. despite being a good show on its own it lends itself very well to SJWs and children.
i never interact much with fandoms tho so i can't say

The show about Ponies

I gave this show a couple of watches, and I didn't laugh once. Is it supposed to be funny, or am I missing something? I wasn't entertained for even a second.

Fags.

The new wave of modern cartoons for tumblr users aren't meant to be "funny".

Sonic Boom is funny, Problem Solverz was funny, people like shipping, waifus and "comfy vibes" more than anything funny..

Who gives a fuck about fat characters ?

As for lesbians if it's just innuendos then it's ok, do they display their relationship openly ?

If so then weird how Europe is pretty gay (at least my country) but our cartoons are pretty careful to never show anything openly to not confuse/orientate kids.

Lapis is best gem

>problem solverz
how could you watch that and not get a headache? honest question.

this so so much

Ruby and Sapphire are overtly a couple. Ruby's kinda masculine tho. They don't beat you in the head with the whole "being gay is okay" lesson but it's still weird considering how much shit SpongeBob got for being ambiguously gay back in the day.

this show sucks.

No, it really sucks. All the characters have to do is communicate with each other and all their problems will be solved. It's so fucking stupid. But they don't not talk to each other because they are duplicitous assholes, the writers just have no idea what they are doing.

>All the characters have to do is communicate with each other and all their problems will be solved. It's so fucking stupid. But they don't not talk to each other because they are duplicitous assholes
have you met a woman before?

There was nothing better on. It would've been popular if it didn't look like shit.

I mean, they're rocks. They're literally rocks and have referenced the fact that none of them have genders, they're just all roughly feminine.

Problem Solverz was awful even if it wasn't for the "tumblr audience."

Only visually. It had much better writing and voice acting than insipid trash like Regular Show.

they aren't women. They are space rocks.

I don't see anything wrong with it but this show sucks.
I sometimes watch cartoon with my daughter, adventure time is okay except for its cancer adult fanbase, but even her don't find this show particularly fun.

They're not space rocks, they're drawings

Made me remember that I've always wondered if this show is actually popular with actual kids and not just the tumblr audience. I don't interact much but kids but the few I know seem to like shit like Teen Titans Go more

>th-they're rocks!
be honest gentlemen: they're voiced by women, they look like women, they act like women. gems are obviously analogous to human females.

which is stupid. They can take any form they want and they choose humanoid females...why? It's stupid. Why not some sort of tentacle monster?