Anyone got the new CoD WW2 Trailer allready? Pls link

anyone got the new CoD WW2 Trailer allready? Pls link

Other urls found in this thread:

callofduty.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=eE_msAKWdOs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope it fails

wow really WW2, that's new

Is this going to be another story about a faceless, voiceless American soldier who kills whole armies of germans?

Will they shove down our throats how EEEEEVIL the nazis are? I bet we will see them raping, executing and bullying people, laughing while doing so.

Will the hero fall in love with a Jewish girl?

Why are game developers too scared to make a WW2 game where you play as a German soldier fighting against the allies?

callofduty.com/
Now fuck off

Because it would be destroyed by retarded American patriots and very few people would actually buy it, and everyone who did would be labled as a Nazi lover.

Everyone would buy it.

CoD is cancer for ameitards.

JAWOHL

whose retarded?

And now we have finally come full circle...

Fuck, excuse me, i posted the wrong one

I have to buy a new mouse

I work in a store, and it's surprisingly common that people enter to crap inside.

Accidential Kek

Nice, now i cant enjoy anything i bought

Thx Sup Forumsrother

>develop series in WWII
>depart for eight installments
>return to roots after one or two major, innovative successes
"wow really WW2, that's new"
Fuck you, you numale piece of shit. We haven't had a worthy fucking war since 1945. Modern warfare just added a multiplayer ladder and the only thing BLOPS added was a decent couch coop experience. They should've done this years ago before they lost most of their original fanbase. Fuck your future shit. Boring Suicide Drones will take over the entire field of battle in the future and the faggots producing things like infinite warfare are delusional and need to keep jumping the shark in order to hold the attention of children who have parents that don't deeply consider what they allow their kids to play.
If the new ones had any actual realistic substance (the thing they were once known for) you'd be sitting in a well-lit room pressing buttons on transceivers that auto-kill anyone committing thoughtcrime. Fuck your future shit. Go play mount and blade or pike and shot if you want something further in the past than rooty tooty point and shooties, faggot.

Good. I was completely sick of their future shit. The best cod for me was world at war, and I haven't really enjoyed one since modern warfare 2. I might just be too old for them though.

No every title since blops waz just awful.

I would much rather play as a German fighting commie Russians

Rant is lit.

Play Battlefield 1942 faggot

I'm only interested if they focus on the Eastern front. The D-day shit has been done to death. The Russians did all the hard work of defeating the Germans. Also they need to pick a fresh era this WWII shit again is tired, why not do Vietnam? Jungle ware fare, Huey's, tunnels, booby traps. It's been over a decade since there was a good Nam game.

I'm talking about a singleplayer campaign where you play a devoted german soldiers who yells Heil Hitler, kills jews and all that.

Well, most use the bathroom user

Try CoD World at War.
You can play the game straight away.
No need for trailers

youtube.com/watch?v=eE_msAKWdOs
found some exclusive gameplay

lol, u mad
I haven't even played a cod for years , but modern warfare was easily the best. you know they're essentially the same game every year with slightly tweaked skins/scenarios right?

So edgy

You think war, and all the horrors that come with it are edgy? Was WW2 edgy?

I rather play a German soldier like that instead of one who doubts or doesn't believe in any of the things that the nazis do.

This is stupid. I bet they get a lot of fan mails telling them to create another historical FPS. What they got is another futuristic shooter.

It's more retarded that they realized that EA made a WWI shooter and found out it has a huge potential.

Now they're back here with a WWII shooter, it's like "We're listening" type of vibe. You fucking idiots! If they only listened to the community for the last 2-4 years they wouldn't have this kind of fuck up.

if you're talking about battlefield 1
that game is garbage
as far as the new game that's soon to come out
if they've been working on it for 3 years like they say they have, it's possible this may be a new sort of experience and they're finally catering to those of us who appreciate violence in a violent game
but then again they did just crank out 3 games rapid fire with robot suits and no blood or dismemberment (one or two of which had boxing gloves as a weapon)
so this could really go either way

I fucked your mother and I approve this message.

Fuck this tired WWII crap. I want a Vietnam game. It would probably be better as a Battlefield title though.

this

Check: Rising Storm 2: Vietnam

It might be something you're looking for. Haven't played it myself

>maybe Because Germany lost the war?
>Be me Playing Cod nazi
>First mission: Get killed in Omaha
>Final mission:Get killed or surrender in Berlin
A game need a good history to keep you going. it wouldn't make sense making a game where the player is faded to Fail.

it was the only war where usa was the good guy even though usa supported and liked germany at first then jews hated germans and usa did wat there masters told them to do and attacked germany

New history schoolmaterial for american teenager... But tbh im hypped! Bf1 is such a disgusting game im looking forward this one