Everyone needs someone to talk to and everyone needs a place to vent sometimes without any judgement

Everyone needs someone to talk to and everyone needs a place to vent sometimes without any judgement.
What better place than a
>Feels thread
After all, we're all fucking faggots on this shithole.

Also, to the guy from last thread whose girlfriend just cheated on him, it gets better man, honestly.

%triforce

I take youre not OP from last thread but I wonder, what was your girls name? Friend of mine had the same story a while ago

Sup Forums is much better at this

Didn't know Sup Forums was good at anything besides starting racial arguments

▲▲

I love her. She left me, she came back, I didn't want her back. All I wanted to do was talk. It was nice. She kept talking, apologized, all that good shit. She still loves me, she said, and so on. She won't talk to me anymore unless she's drunk and it's four in the morning.

I don't know why I keep letting her break my heart knowing this is going to happen every time.

My wife won't have sex with me regularly. Maybe once a month, she won't even touch me.

I am the same as when we got married 8 years ago, and I have tried catering to her ever need and being an asshole, and counseling (she left because she felt the 3 counselers we saw were just taking my side).

I can't cheat because I'm married and I really do love her, I just don't feel loved at all. My kid is awesome and I love him. I don't want to ruin it but I want to feel close to someone.

I want to kill myself for thinking about cheating. She would leave me in a heartbeat if she found out I had tried.

‌ ‌ ▲
▲‌ ▲
It gets better with time too

I take you've already talked to her about it but still. Tell her that you don't feel loved and ask her why she's changed to the way she is now. If it doesn't get better, end it man. I understand that you might want to stick together for the kid, but you should pursue your own happiness. When I was a kid I'd always wonder why my parents wouldn't be as close to eachother as others' parents. Only later when I moved out my parents divorced and my father told me that they had stayed together for me. Your kid will know the two of you aren't happy, and he'll understand why you two aren't together anymore. You'll find someone else bro, you deserve someone who loves you.

Dude, I'm sorry to say that, but could you be aware of it if she was cheating on you ?

I mean, women need only 3 things in life money, attention and dicks. If she gets the first two with you, maybe she found someone else for the third ?

How is the smex when you have it ?

Easy, block the cunt on anything she can contact you with. Delete any person that might get you in contact with her, move on. Might be easier said than done but she broke your heart once, dont let her step on it again and again.

Yeah we have talked. It's always some excuse. Due to circumstance, ending it isn't an option.

She literally has no life. I work nights and she goes with her sister shopping and then comes home. Most days she doesn't even leave the house. She has no hobbies. I don't even understand how she can live being as boring as she is. Doesn't wash clothes, stay at home mom, doesn't make food, says taking care of my awesome son and 3 dogs keeps her BUSY all day. I'm a night shift nurse.

And most of us still think dating a neet is a good idea...
How was it before mariage ? Maybe she thinks she "owns" you in some way and takes you for granted

Before the marriage? Sex daily, sometimes 2 or 3 times in a day, constantly touching me.

I hate women now.

Do you honestly believe that she does nothing all day? Not to put ideas into your head but like you said it would be really boring to live a life of doing NOTHING all day. Mixed with her not really wanting sex from you or wanting touched... Have you had suspicions she is cheating?

God, that's why I want out of this game.
No matter how many time you spend studying, lifting to be appealing for women, someday they'll stab you in the back for no reason, married or not.

Thanks bro, you're right. I was hoping it'd work like it used to, but I guess it must've never worked.

Why isnt ending it an option? Are you seriously prepared to spend your whole life in absolute missery just because you dont want to divorce her?

We can't understand women and that's why it frustrates us so much

Oh, don't worry for me, I don't understand men aswell

I know without a doubt. Place your sad insecurities somewhere else, retard.

I just want to say, never get married, ever. Women are pathetic. And I've been with many.

It's easy for some single doofus to say END IT online, but it isn't that easy. Other than romantic, we get a long great, and offer an amazing support for our son who I would die for.

It isn't black and white and the sooner you idiots realize that the sooner you realize that life is much more complicated than you think.

>she left because she felt the 3 counselers we saw were just taking my side

Even counseling didnt work she's cheating on you while you work. Do you want your kid to watch an unhealthy relationship grow into something far worse? It's in both you and your son's best interest to move on man. He will base his relationships with women what he learns from you. Do you want your son to grow up and repeat these mistakes. If she's as bad as it sounds even if she's not cheating on you from what I read she is a bad role model regardless for children.

Do you want you kids to be neets? Or think any of that behavior is acceptable? Save yourself and your kid.

what do you mean by that? I'm pretty comfortable doing nothing all day long.

I'm fucking up in school and it's to a point where I don't know how to save this. I'm not sad or anything just stressed out.

It was a question, not a stab at you. But based on your response I bet she is cheating on you faggot

She literally does nothing I don't know about.
She is a pathetic mother, wife, and lover. How she can live like this... I don't know.

The girl I've been trying to get at for the past 2 years recently got a boyfriend and she started acting different. He's all she talks about now and I don't have any other friends so I have to sit there and listen. Like my heart hurts, and I can't do anything about it.

Moved outta the parents house about 2 months ago, hoping to find new friends, come across some new opportunities or something. Nothing has changed since. Friendless faggot before, friendless faggot now. Gf goes to college out of state, which is nice when she comes back, but it kills me all over again when she leaves. I don't see anybody other than work people anymore. I don't have any drive to do anything I used to like. I feel like I'm doing this to myself at this point but I have no idea how to reach out. Super faggy, and probably not a real problem, I know, but fuck it's lonely as shit here.

That sucks dude. You have to cut her out of your life man. I recently had to go through a heartbreak and I thought the girl liked me back but turns out she had feelings for someone else. There's not much you can do about the situation but to actively work on getting over that feeling.

I don't post on Sup Forums very often and I don't like talking about feelings at all but might aswell give it a go.
First and foremost, the old sob story. I have had a couple of relationships before my current one, so I can quite tell a good relationship from a bad one, and honestly, my current girl was a fucking blessing. Always cheery, always excited to see me, same hobbies, loved travelling abroad with me and even three years into the relationship we would still have great sex daily, sometimes multiple times.
Now I went to study abroad and she started her study at the same time, and as a result she started hanging out with a new group of friends, including some older guys. Now I understandibly never liked her spending time with guys, even guys she'd known for years, without me. She'd always understand and keep me updated about everything she did and what she was going to do etc. When she'd go out without me she'd always send those 4am drunken good night messages which I loved so fucking much. I'd wake up with the biggest fucking smile on my face seeing all those garbled 'i love you' messages but lately she's changed. She 'leaves her phone at home' for no good reason and doesn't send me shit until next morning, and recently she doesn't even text me good morning messages anymore, just waits for me to text her.
I talked to her about how shit it is being in another country while your girlfriend is partying with other guys, but she just tells me not to worry and ‘let her have her friends’. She’s always had a hard time making new friends and I want to be happy, but she's just been acting cold lately. She doesn't even try to keep the conversation going anymore, and always comes up with an excuse when I try to call her.
>tldr: my girlfriend is probably cheating on me and im stuck in a fucking shithole of a country till next year and cant do anything

Gotta get some new friends then

Pal I feel you. Difference is I had great friends before going to uni, but now everyone but me moved on and I feel so fucking lonely. My girlfriend's going to her own uni having her own life and meanwhile I'm just sitting in my room, watching movies or playing videogames.

At the same time I feel like I should just go out and do something, make some friends and that my life isn't so bad and I shouldn't be such a pussy about it. Feeling like it's my own fault and that makes it even worse.
Wish I could tell you how to solve your probs but I'm dealing with them myself. Stay strong bro, try to go out and do as much stuff as possible everyday, I'm sure it'll get better.

Thanks man. And same for you. Good luck on your path through college for sure, that shit will open a world of doors for you if you apply it right

I turn nineteen in July. i smoke weed and play video games or i wash cars for a check every other week. that is my life. that's it.

no girlfriend due to my inability to make conversation. anxiety is real and all the faggot popular kids that claim they have it can burn in hell.