How can this Liberal propagandist call himself ''science guy''? Is he biggest fraud alive?

How can this Liberal propagandist call himself ''science guy''? Is he biggest fraud alive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wllc5gSc-N8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is the sudden obsession with this guy? What did he say to trigger the right wing snowflakes?

So what do you guys order at subway? I usually get a Spicy Italian on Whole grain, with everything on it (because its more food for the same price), with Southwest chipotle sauce.

He says race is a social construct.

"Republicans are a bunch of brain dead poopy heads who can't into science."
William Nye
He basically called them out for being dumb and it triggered them.

If he is ''science guy'' I am George Washington then

He has dementia

youtu.be/Wllc5gSc-N8

Watch this then you tell me op.
Extreme trigger warning.

He made a new series on Netflix and in one ep he talked about the current state of sexuality and gender.

It technically is. Just like all other forms of classification are.
I don't get whatever it is that your opposing group has implied (or whatever it is that you have derived) about social constructs to make you reject this factual reality.

He is a Liberal shithead and should be banned from appearing on TV.

>conservatives
>upset at liberals for devaluing science

Wait what. Last I heard it was your people trying to get creationism into schools.

Donald Trump finished hardest finance school with top grades.He is ''dumb'' for liberals
Bill Nye is borderline stupid,never accomplished anything in his life.He is ''science guy'' for Liberals

Makes you think

Calm your triggers there Donald.

>inb4 no it's not
The things that make up race are not social constructs but the concept of race itself is.

Aw, what's wrong? Pussy conservatives don't like facts and reasoning?

So we should censor people based on your feelings?

>Lion and Tiger are social construct too

Lol. Not sure if trolling.

When did SJWs start hanging out here?

No, based on the FACT he is spreading Liberal bullshit and needs to shut the fuck up.

This is what happens when people can't understand the difference between a classification and a social construct

Pretty much sums up why the right does not like him.

Does somebody pay you people to make these threads one after the next?

"Lion" is a social construct that defines whatever that entity over there is. The entity itself is not a social construct but our designation is.

Most Christian scientists agree that Creationism is a scientific fact that should be on the national curriculum.

Are you saying your smarter than experts?

I just watched the first season on netflix and I thought it was very reasonable. Facts are facts.

>facts and reasoning
I wish his new show had those.

Actually it's Bill Nye the arrogant douche who called for arrest against people who deny Man-made global warming and other liberal conspiracy theories

I'm not saying that they're the same thing, idiot. It's a one-way street.

well he isn't a politician, so technically no

So we should censor him because he is saying something you don't agree with.

Let's be honest, you don't know a fact from your asshole. I'm not saying what he says is fact, but you've probably never actually tested any of this shit firsthand to find out whether he's lying or not. You just go with the crowd, because it's what you believe.

Now, let's say I wanted to censor someone for saying something factually wrong. Well Alex Jones would be top of that list. Yet he's being praised by the president... weird... I mean... are conservatives hypocrites or just retarded?

Do you enjoy your fleshlight under the cold moon light?

>Christian scientists

He needs to be locked up, total fraud. I hope someone kills him in prison for lying to people about science. He's not even a real scientist, he dropped out of school.

They don't, Sup Forums is full of edgy teenagers who are just starting to question the world.

>The mods here no longer exist or don't care about the minors.

> The entity itself is not a social construct but our designation is.

So humans ''invented'' Lion because we gave him name?No,nature did that job.

Christ, people here are so retarded on the matter of science. Starting from how it works.

>Christian scientists
>experts

Come now, user....

There is Wikipedia article about Christian Nobel Price winners and it's long, Libtard

At this point you two arnt even arguing science, your arguing philosophy.

>Christian scientists

Alex Jones never knowingly lies, some of his intel is slightly suspect but 99% of the time he is right by what he says.

Bill Nye on the other hand is knowingly decieving the public to further push the Leftist agenda to destroy good family values.

Because if you dumb asses knew that there was minor differences between races you would treat them differently.

>Being racist is as bad as being a nigger.

evolution = theory
creationism = hypothesis

wtf is this cancer?!

This is what conservatives seem to do best. Shifting blame.

Hey, I'm not talking to bill am I? I can't call him out for saying stupid shit because he's not here, now is he?

Yeah, fuck it. Ban anything this faggot doesn't like! Free speech is for pussies!

There's no such thing as a right wing snowflake you massive faggot. Only lefty retards like yourself are so fragile and self obsessed that they are snowflakes. Nice attempt to steal terms and misuse them though.

What's a Nobel price ?

Who is ISAAC NEWTON

You haven't been keeping up on his custody battle have you?

I'd like to see Bill try preeching his hate speech in my town, he'd be shot dead within seconds, stupid fucking libcuck.

Kek

Yeah, not sure how this faggot with an engineering degree and who's only other bone fide is being on a kids show has any authority to spout SJW platitudes...

There's no need to get personal shitstick.

Culture is literally a social construct and that's more then enough reason for genocide.

Bill Nye and Neil deGrasse Tyson have become so pretentious over the years, which is a shame because I used to really like those guys.

Can never beat based Carl Sagan though, that 4th dimension explanation with the apple. Man, it was like dropping acid with Mr. Rogers. Also the "Pale Blue Dot" speech is fucking beautiful.

We called it a lion. There was no reason for us to give it a name other than that we needed a way to communicate about the animal. The lion itself existed before our development of jointly constructed understanding that forms the basis for our shared assumptions about lions.

> Shifting blame.

More like pointing out Liberal bias

*prize

>ITT preteens who think they are being edgy because they don't like the bill nye videos their teachers play for them.

>Are you saying your smarter than experts
>saying your smarter
>your

So are you in favor of political correctness? Are your precious feelings hurt? Lol you faggots are sounding more and more like liberals every single day.

And why do you think that justifies killing a person?

>Culture exists and that's enough reason to destroy culture
I smiled.

I would LOVE to see a debate between Bill Nye and Betsy De Vos in a neutral setting like Fox News where he isn't protected by Liberal editors.

He would be destroyed within five minutes by a true educator.

>Thinking his theories we use have anything to do with Jesus

Christian boy fucker detected

The is no "technically" about it. Trying to sow in ambiguity when there is none is retarded user. You can readily find out someone's race through a blood sample. No amount of "social conditioning" will ever change that. In terms of nature v.s. nurture, there is no way someone can be taught to be white or black, or any other race for that matter. You are BORN a certain race. As far as CULTURE goes, that is different, as that generally is taught. But your race, what makes you biologically from a certain group is NOT a social construct in any way.

So either you're a class act troll (cool story), or you're just another rabid SJW retard who has his head stuffed up his ass.

lol, these faggot liberal tards don't like it when they get censored, but are all for censoring anything they don't like. Hypocritical much? Definitely. Go back to your reddit hugbox and jerk off the other sjw faggots over there..

ikr
fucking b

>The lion itself existed before our development of jointly constructed understanding

Exactly because Lion is product of nature not some theoretical classifications.
And Lion and Tiger are two different groups who don't even like each other.

I'm just saying part of the truth is coming out.

Alex Jones is full of shit and he knows it. The whole thing is an act for publicity, or he actually believes the crazy shit he says. Either way, the guy is a hack and is probably going to fade into obscurity before long.

>2017

>still picking a political "side" and not thinking for yourself

kys

You are joking, right?
Just watch any video of him fucking with people in person and you can see the grin of a troll.

He is just a troll, didn't believe in any of it but now it's probably getting to him. I mean no one can troll that hard without fucking their minds over.

>Most Christian scientists agree that Creationism is a scientific fact
Lul Wut? You have to decide for one thing. You cant be a scientist and pro creationism, thats a contradiction.

He should be killed before he poisons any more minds. If you hate children that's your agenda but TRUE Americans want to stand up to Leftist scum like this trying to destroy our society. Giving the negro the vote was the start of a slippery slope.

He dedicated his life to science,but he also wrote few books about Christian theocracy.

Double winning
o
u
b
l
e

I usually get a double turkey sub with everything on it

someone better keep Beakman away from politics and issues like this
I swear if he ends up on this path, im gonna lose it

>discussing trump and what he could do better
>wild cranservitard appears
>YEAH WELL CROOKED HILLARY HURR DURR EMAILS

pretty much

wew

You don't like him because he tells the truth.

Liberals are so terrified of the truth, why is that?

anddddddddddd im done.

im fucking out. nye has lost all credibility to me.

>thinking for yourself

Pretentious prick.

Steak and cheese on hearty italian, with tomato, cucumber and BBQ sauce its fucking god tier

WRONG

I am conservative and tired of these threads. Tired of looking at Bill Nye the pencil necked geek.
Let Nye and these loonies get more shrill and promote that if possible, but these threads are a propaganda cluster fuck.
Give the left a bullhorn and win at the ballot box. They have lost every election since '08, except POTUS.

No Bill, this is not social construct but reality.

Men/Women/Gender are not social construct ether.

Good thing Newtons legacy is Christian theocracy

I'm not for censoring shit, other than what comes out of your own mouth.

If the government was more transparent and the congressmen didn't bullshit so much, America would be better.

But hey, if you want to silence someone for saying stupid shit, I can come up with some names, but you'd disagree with me.

whole grain, chicken, with only the green veggies and some jalapenos
same as user, Southwest chipotle for me

Why have you forsaken us user?

Aww dude I never get anything other than the tuna melt. Shits so fucken cash.

Certain people SHOULD be censored though. It's dangerous for our country's future to allow Leftists a platform to speak on.

>Giving the negro the vote was the start of a slippery slope.
And this is where conservatives lose all credibility.

You know, if you just kept the racism out of the argument, someone might listen to you.

I was just pointing out Christian scientist. Brother Wright who invented first Airplane were Christians too

>But your race, what makes you biologically from a certain group is NOT a social construct in any way.
>You are BORN a certain race.
What is race-mixing? Perhaps our current race subtypes themselves aren't entirely social constructs (while our classifications are), but they will/could be eventually. It also depends on whether or not you think biology would have compelled you to have sex with your own race over others or if society has made it painfully apparent that the other races aren't for you.