youtube.com/watch?v=hIaS_vYIQ_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Masturbating

Pretty good

These dubs

Nah bro check these

big ass

Living and hoping for fresh pussy

Getting attention and praise from others since my abusive father never gave it to me. Also sex end money. And these dubs

Having some chic tell me NO. Rip off her pants and undies and lock eyes as I go balls deep. As she's moaning I see a smile of extacy. At which point I pound her like there's no tomorrow, watching her eyes roll back in multiple orgasms.

Drugs. Working and going to uni have me miserable most of the time. So drugs.

Tits for attention?

Feel happy then I gave attention to what you wrote

OUTLAWS
youtube.com/watch?v=hIaS_vYIQ_A

>My family
>The hard work I do every day
>My gf
>My gf's little sister
>Alcohol
>Marijuana
>Sex

Shit man. the list could go on.

That almost turned me on

Heroin

I liked it haha

Everyone loves drugs

Mai waifu

fapping to the images I stole from my wife's friend.
She's not even pretty and actually quite trashy, but gets me off anyways. she was the kind of chick that would fuck you anywhere for any reason. We let her borrow some sleeping bags once. Helping her move out of apt, found them stuffed in a closet with used condoms inside. Her quote, "Ummm yeah, fun night, I'd wash those if I were you."

Omg I shouldn't be laughing but I can't help it

Pretty tho

You're welcome.
That's how it used to be with my nympho ex. No permission, just take it. Even if it's a bad day for sex, that shit-eating grin she gives and her responsive body language. I miss it so . . .

Sitting down by the river, smoking a bowl of flue-cured latakia virginia from my old Brigham pipe, watching the cargo ships rumble past as the sun sets.

She's the best

Thinking it will all be over soon

I love you, but I do not think you are in the UK

Post tit you degenerate whore, fucking bitch, we'll vote up you.

Canada. Windsor, to be specific. I like to watch the cargo ships as they churn down the Detroit River.

Where are you in the UK?
Anywhere near Devon?

Working with a good team. Joking and having fun while getting shit done fast. A beer at the end of the day, then playing some basketball with old friends before getting ready for tomorrow.
Expanding my practical knowledge.
That 3-4 hours after a good workout.
Sleeping more than 7 hours.
Coffee, cigarettes, music.

I'm generally happy, i only wish i could be a normie and enjoy the company of women, but though i am not a virgin and had a year long relationship, i'm still way too jaded.
I rarely think about this though.