What do you expect out of this movie?

What do you expect out of this movie?

tiny groot saying i am groot in his tiny adorable groot voice.

Kurt Russell being the only saving grace of it, and then having that impression ruined when they CGI his face onto the planet to appease the Sup Forums neckbeards.

Lots and lots and lots of QUIPS

JUST QUIP MY SHIT UP

I don't remember anything about the first one besides the Howard cameo and "Dance off, bro!"
So more meme shit

JUST COVER HIS GODDAMN HAIR
WHAT KIND OF SPACE HELMET LEAVES THE TOP OF THE HEAD EXPOSED?

I expect DC to turn Suicide Squad 2 or whatever other comparable capeshit they have coming out into an even bigger Guardians rip-off when the sequel starts raking in all the normie bux regardless of its quality.

I also expect it to shoe-horn in It Ain't Me at some point. It was conspicuously absent from the first one.

dubs of truth

Adam Warlock being awesome

WHAT KIND OF SPACE FARING GEAR LEAVES THE REST OF HIS BODY EXPOSED?!

A fantastically directed movie that's not cynical assembly-line made, it has actual passion and shit.

It's based Gunn, man. The true saviour of capekino, the only great director working at Marvel right now.

MEME OFF

You and me bro

Russo brothers would like a word with you

more katana

What did you by mean by the whole Kurt Russel cgi'd face onto a planet, is this actually what they did?

At this point, I just want a reasonable explanation for how this thing was able to get a human woman pregnant.

So who are they going to replace David Bowie's character with?
There was a cameo lined up for him.

looks actually great.

why isn't everybody talking about this instead of reddit squad?

Google "Ego the Living Planet". That's the character he's playing.

There's only two ways they can do this:
>play it straight and just have Ego look like a normal planet
>CGI Kurt Russell's face on it and turn it into something comparable to the purple fart cloud that was Galactus in F4: Rise of the Silver Surfer

I also expect them to use CGI to de-age him ala Jeff Bridges in Tron 2 if they do flashbacks to the 80s to when he met Memelord's mom.

this
it'll be sorta like deadpool and company

terrible direction, lots of quips, a predictable story, lame cameos and a 9/10 on rotten tomatoes

>remember when the first one came out and people on Sup Forums and Sup Forums were ranting and raving about how the Howard cameo at the end of the movie ruined it because they all wanted an Avengers 2 teaser
>thought it was just a meme
>went to see it on opening weekend, stayed for the after credits scene, and yep, the people behind me actually audibly groaned and bitched about Howard the fucking duck

Whatever Marvel does for this one, they better go all out so I can see pic related when people get mad about no teaser for Infinity War.

as long as there's decent banter and cool, unique space vistas I'll be satisfied. The shot of that Ancient's Head was dope and I thought the idea of a mining colony inside it was a neat idea, so more like that please