Help Sup Forums...

Help Sup Forums, I fucked up I am currently attending Uni and need to finish an argumentative research paper by the 28th. I fucked around and now don't want to stress myself out with rushing it. Rather than pay for my mistakes, I'd rather cheat my way out of this. I know a few people tend to write essays for other people when they need cash or a summer gig.

Has anyone used any essay writing services before? Would anyone recommend them? Anyone have any stories related to them?

Help Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

essaypro
academicknowledge.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you suck at life

I'll write the shit for you OP
Ballpark of $100

How many pages?
Want to post your email or something?

Already aware of that :)

I hope you get better

Claim you are a pacifist and can't write an argumentative paper.

essaypro com/

I used one once. It was for some bullshit class that I didn't care about. Same story as you: fucked off until last minute, gave up, hired them. However, the quality of what I got was so bad (and it was supposed to be a "good" service), that I ended up just writing something on my own in the last-last-last minute anyway because I was too afraid/embarrassed to use the one I'd bought. (Afraid because I usually did quite good work, and it would probably have been obvious that something was up.)

Damn, Did you do research on the service before you used it or was it a last minute decision? I fucked up this time, so I am considering throwing a large amount of money at someone to write and have it be good quality.

>essaypro com/

Have you used this service, would you recommend it?

Yeah researched it a bunch, found what was supposed to be one of the "reputable" ones (ha!), forked out extra cash for the rush job, and for a subject-matter expert (I think it might have been for a lit class, so I was supposed to get like a grad student in lit or something like this). Sorry this was like 8-ish years ago and I forget the details.

Thanks for the insight anyways, I don't mind a poor job, but it has to be something that is revisable. I know there are some reputable sites out there I just don't want to listen to googles top 5 results as these are probably just promoted.

To be clear though OP, I'm kind of a hardon for doing my best. Even for a class I don't give a shit about, I try really hard to think of some interesting insights, write it well, organize it clearly, argue it effectively, etc. (Yes this is a complete waste of time and energy.) But if you're not like this and if you're not normally such a nerd, then maybe turning in something from such a service won't stand out so much. Also, you could take what you get from them and brush it up a bit.

Yeah in my case there was nothing there to revise (again, by my standards, which may be excessibe). The main points of the essay were not usable, and the text itself was crap.

I'm thinking of starting to work for one of these, got a 1st in my degree then started working in my field but it was too much stress so am currently NEET. The academic shit was so easy compared to real life, I'd like to just do it forever.

academicknowledge.com/

This is the site I've seen writing jobs advertised for, not heard much about them to be honest so not sure about quality etc.

I am the same way, I do try my best, but my work doesn't stand out I always get high grades but not anything to be praised. I am just looking for someone to build a strong body that I can then work with, be able to provide sources that I can just double check and research on my own. I just need to find a service that does as such.

I know of people who quickly accumulate upward of $3,000+ during finals and crunch periods. Some people just have a knack for writing and research, building arguments. A couple of hours out of their day and they are a couple of thousand dollars richer.

I gotta write a 14 page paper for my final defending transcendental idealism

That fucking sucks ass sorry man. Don't be a dumbass like me and wait two days before it is due.

Ohh this is so tempting user! Especially since my degree has no real 'off' season, Uni's usually have two intakes (Sept and March) and we don't get long summers (I got 8 weeks a year off, spread out), so yeah dissertation time I could make serious money, but it might be more consistent than other degrees year round (I hope).

I've always been like that, had a knack for writing and research, managed to get a few 1st's on last minute essays.

Eh il just write 7 pages of relevant info then go back and add a couple pages of irrelevant commentary in between the relative stuff to stretch it out

Look up the subject on Wikipedia, then fact check what you think is wrong. Copy and paste the essay and chop it up into your own words. It takes 1/10 the time of doing the WHOLE essay by yourself AND serves as a very good rough draft if you want to use the time you save to clean your essay up

You'd be surprised how many dumbasses like me are willing to pay for people who write these essays like they don't even matter. It's not just uni students either, High School, Community College. There is a reason for these services because there is a large enough demand. I have a friend who wanted to be an RN, couldn't qualify for the programs, but he could write the entry essay for a majority of programs that would blow other applicants away.
>Wikipedia
I am good bruh, better off just failing. But I have done similar things like that, but they still take a decent amount of time I need to find multiple sources as well.
I wish I could do that; my professor has a problem with filler.

>wanted to be an RN
This is my field! Glad there's demand for it even in nursing. Also tell your friend nursing fucking sucks haha

I don't live in USA so it won't work.