The only reason you hate feminists is because they're fucking hot and only date Chads

The only reason you hate feminists is because they're fucking hot and only date Chads.

Nice bait mate

the only reason i hate some feminists is that they ignore the idea of equality and just hate men. i'm thinking of the Valerie Solanis Shot Andy Warhol Society for Cutting Up Men variety.

i don't give a shit who they date. i assume they're lesbians anyway.

Gotta admit it though, if I suddenly started drowning in feminist pussy, I'd probably stop hating them.

They only hate the beta, ugly men with better jobs. They don't want these kind of men to be successful as Chads start to do more basic jobs.

> chads
> jobs

do you even read your shit before you click on "post"?

I hope someone throws hydrochloric acid over her face.

Women hate men with no/low income - even Chad. He needs to succeed but not beta. Women really don't want to date betas but they need their handbags and makeup every week to keep them sane/center of attention.

That's why they are feminists. I would be a feminist too if I had to date Chad. He's a fucking dick.

no this why

Chads?

I thought most feminists where just rude people.

I think it means like trans people

i thought he meant unemployed gay hair hoppers who want to be like Milo ExtremelyLongGreekName. i can see why feminists would hate them, but i can't see why any male would want to be like them.

Greetings comrades,

Fellow revolutionaries please like and share on social media to end fascism!

Together we can stop the evil Drumpf!

Nah, I just hate fanatics and hypocrites in general.

I'm disappoint.
Replied, yo.

no

Hey, I love feminists! But that's because I'm not a 14 year old with a simpleton's grasp on political science. Sorry, literally-everyone-else-in-this-thread.

you can drop some protein into her pussy

Hydrochloric acid wouldn't do anything but leave a rash. Tetrafluoroacetic acid will leave nasty scars tho.

In other news, a feminist picnic turned into a complete disaster yesterday after none of the women brought any sandwiches.

The picnic was supposed to celebrate the capabilities of women in a safe, women-only environment, but things didn’t quite go as planned.

With the sun hanging high in the sky it seemed to be perfect weather for a picnic. But the seven proud feminist friends were in for a big surprise when none of them brought any food at all.

‘I brought a communal picnic hamper for us to all throw in the food we’d brought. I was expecting the usual picnic fare: sandwiches, crisps, a nice fruit salad, and so on – but no-one else brought a single thing. Not so much as a sausage. I was even more furious about my lot in life than usual. I ended up storming off and shame eating three Big Macs from the nearest McDonalds. I’m a vegetarian so it was particularly galling for me to have to do that,’ said picnic organiser Rachel Queen.

The other six women refused to accept the responsibility though, each loudly proclaiming that making sandwiches wasn’t a job exclusively for women. They all managed to turn the blame for the gigantic cock up onto men.

‘Men have turned food preparation into a subservient role to be forced upon women. I never make my own food, that is just one of the many interesting ways I fight the patriarchy,’ said non-sandwich maker Roberta Brooke.

All future feminist picnics have been cancelled.

Cant really argue tbh

Not really, most are ugly bitches or lesbians... Fucking leftovers... The only cute ones are the ones who got cheated on and NEVER got over it.

>feminists
>hot

Yknow those entitled neets online who women pay no attention to so they flip out call them all sluts and blame them for all their problems?

Basically thats what it takes to make people extreme and hateful. A shitty ass life and someone they perceived to wrong them to blame it all on.

Feminists are mostly the same. Theyre girls who got cheated on a lot because they choose fuckhead men, or fat and ugly and no men pay attention to so they scream fat shame and patriarchy.

I there was a womens studies program at my university. The classes were lined up with fatties n uggos.

The hot ones were all in biology and chemistry.

I want to see the original.
I made you rapists a knuckle sandwich;
I wrapped it up so you can take it with you
>to go
>something something cellophane
etc