I was raped by a woman. I'm about twice her size, but she coerced me to do it. The whole time I was thrusting...

I was raped by a woman. I'm about twice her size, but she coerced me to do it. The whole time I was thrusting, I kept trying to figure out how to get away. She only let me leave when after I came in her.

Any other guys here been a victim of Female rape?

Only here for the pic. Do u have more?

Also. Gay.

How did it happen?
Also more pics

Raped by a woman half your size?
You're a pussy. Beat the fuck outta her.
One strike to her face hard enough, break her nose, then make her feel pain as payback for what she did. Simple as.

lol fag.

I was at a party, and got a little tipsy after drinking three/four beers. She told me to meet her out by the pool, where we sat on a lounge chair. She kept telling me that she wanted to have sex with me (she is 22, I'm 21), but I wasn't sure I wanted to with her, even though she's really hot. She started calling me "gay," and this has always upset me. We started kissing, and she started rubbing my boner, then pulled my pants down. She got up on all 4's in the chair, lifted up her dress, and pulled down her panties. She called me a faggot and told me to act like a man. I was humiliated, so I didn't no what else to do but put my cock in her. It felt good, but I was ashamed, and fucked her until I came. Then she told me I could go. I've been having nightmares about it, so I told my mom, and we are thinking about finding me a rape counselor to visit.

Once woke up at a party and a girl was riding me.

Yep. She was an adult, I was 13.

Didn't want it but she got me hard, because well, you know, every touch gives kids a boner.

Sorry that happened to you OP, if you're not bullshitting that is

how exactly were you raped when you were the one with a hardon, doing all the thrusting?

A babysitter forced herself on me when I was 10. It traumatised me but I got over it.

I answered, here:

You weren't actually raped my friend

You were just to stupid to say no

That sounds gay as fuck. Man up, you faggot.

Checked.

If the genders were reversed, it would be rape according to feminazis.

ok op is funny guy, but what if a 10/10 forcibly rips your shorts off and starts rubbing her face on your giant cock is it considered rape?? i need to know for a friend

I think it would be reverse rape if you didn't thank her in that instance.

>had sex
>told his mom he cheated on her
man you cant win can you OP

Once woke up at a party a guy was sucking me off. I punched him in the head. He went to police to press charges for a gay hate crime. They questioned me, i told then exactly what happened. They believed me said they wouldnt proceed. The cunt got a lawyer who kicked things off. Fag said he wasn't doing anything, just I hit him out of the blue. Was in a depositions hearing when I found three people who walked into the room and saw me alone and passed out. They tried to wake me the put me on my side in case i vomitted. They left the room and saw this guy go in a minute later. No one saw his blowing me but their sworn testimonies made sure all charges were dropped against me

Result all charges dropped. And I hate fags even more now.

this is real rape

this isnt rape, its your stupidity and ego getting the better of you. ergo, tis your own fault

dont go down to the level of a woman regretting a one night stand in the morning, be a fucking man, you were not raped, you gave her the D ffs

Also if she was hot why not bang her? maybe she was right?

this is the point of this mediocre bait.

when I was 16 I stayed home from high school & a 15 year old girl I knew was walking to school & saw my car was still at my house. she then came into my house & into my bedroom & took my pants off. I said no but then proceeded to get on top & fuck her. I never kissed her though.....

then she left.

nice

>having sex and regretting it is rape
you're retarded

You were raped by a woman half your size while you were still conscious? What the fuck is wrong with you? Beat the fucking shit out of her.

I was just really intimidated and didn't know what to do. I just figured if I pumped really hard and came in her, it would be over really fast, and I could leave. Luckily I didn't have to look her in the eye because we were doing doggystyle.

MOAR

youre either a total beta pussy faggot, or this is b8. either way, youre retarded

you poor thing, I bet you have PTSD
contact the police asap

Du u have more hotter?

Girlfriend once got drunk and tried to hold me down. I tossed her off and she hit her head. It was awfully. I felt terrible.

man youre so pathetic
if real-its not rape, youre just retarded
if b8- youre still pathetic coz its so bad

You knew what you wanted, didn't you?
Sometimes you just have to tell a bitch to fuck off.

yeah I was so stupid back then. I regret passing up pussy & not being more aggressive when I was 15 - 24 years old....

now I'm old & married...... oh how I miss those days....

Agreed. It's embarrassing that you can't tell that it's just bait. Your life isn't worth much - I can tell by the way you type that you are dumb.

>b me 13yo pale blonde aryan
>single shield maiden mother
>father died in battle, serves in valhalla
>pretty much well to do in village
>groomed to be official/warrior/farmer/boat builder from very young age
>mother personally teaches me breeding/pleasure/control
>mother has many townsmen line up daughters for me
>have dance in largest meadhall in my honor
>some servants, but mainly my mother me and about 12 girls from 12 to 15 yo
>mother has each of them perfom tasks
>amazing fuck all 12 virgins
>mother is trying to help me decide
>12 girls live with us for a while

Shit, there're are so many people that wish to be 'raped' by a woman here.

I was raped by a woman too. Forced me right out of her vagina without ever asking me.

She put a gun to your head?

Why not counter sue?

I'd find that cunt, learn his routine and catch him alone somewhere with a fucking bat.

Not rape. You could have walked out at any time.

Okay, OP, here is what you should have done: Tell her that you won't fuck her because her tits are too small/asymmetric or her butt is too small/she is too fat. Just something along those lines... Then you pull your pants up and walk away to the party

what happened next

Do you have more/source? THat's such a fat pussy I love it

I just wanted it finished. It went on for months, caused me so much stress. I had to tell my family, my girlfriend. Some people I thought were friends didn't believe me. I was close to an heroing at one point. When. It was eventually thrown out I left the country and went surfing for 3 months in Indonesia. That got my head right.

Believe me I still want to fuck him up. Nothing more id like to see. But then I would be guilty of an actual crime and I don't wanna go to jail because of a fag. Someone said to me why didn't you just let him finish, mouth is mouth. I was like Jesus, you just don't get it.

I wasn't exactly raped but I was extensively molested by and older female cousin for a few years when I was young.

Don't be saying that shit without at least one green text.

Please mang
> how'd it start?
> ages?
> oral? Fucking?

>I was 7 she was 14
>went on for about 6 years
>no penetration with my penis but lots with hands
>she did do oral on me when I got older but I was made to do oral on her for most of the time it was going on
>I'm 22 now she is 29

/thread

Ya should have gave her "the factory reset".

The factory reset is when fucking her from behind slide your dick fully out her pussy. Raise up 2 inch and sink your fully erect cock deep into her ass in one big thrust.

All ideas of control, power and feminism quickly vanishes from her conscious brain and she is reset back into a submissive whore.

Nice.

>factory reset
Top kek

Yeah!! user on fire.

she was right about you being gay

What the fuck why did you not tell her she was a disease transporting whore and tell her you are not gay and not up for STD's?!?!??