Green shrimp muffins

green shrimp muffins

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/music/albumreviews/review-sun-kil-moons-common-as-light--w470290
thegatewayonline.ca/2017/02/album-review-sun-kil-moon/
mancunion.com/2017/03/09/album-sun-kil-moon-common-light-love-red-valleys-blood/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you slow down the instrumental to "the ultimate showdown" it could fit on common as light

common as light is the best album after tiny cities.

This but unironically but after

Benji=DCH=Ocean Beach=Admiral Fell Promises

Common is like his Yeezus

can we markpost now

>woke up Caroline, asked her to massage my nuts
>she is in a drug-stupor, maybe i'll jerk off if i could expose her tits a bit
>Justin is coming over soon, must make it quick
>can't get hard, fuck it, i need to shit
>couldn't make it to the bathroom before the runs hit
>fuck i poop myself more than my grandma did
>pulled my pants down, whitey-tightes covered in liquid
>i'll run to the store and get some new ones later
>i'm going commando, recording with justin today
>sit down get pro-tools up, with the a song titled "Joni Mitchell stared at my crotch once"
>the kids are going to eat this one up. pitchfork will flip a shit
>it's about when i was about 26 and popped a boner at the Troubadour, when Joni Mitchell was getting shitfaced
>she stared at my crotch for about 4 seconds but she licked her lips
>I don't fuck grandmas so i didn't want to get it in
>Justin arrives and instantly states he smells shit
>i tell him to go fuck himself, and punch his face with my fist
>he doesn't even flinch, smacks me over the head with his seven string guitar
>i hit the ground like a bag of potatoes, blood covering my Hawaiian shirt
>last thing i remember was Caroline saying to Justin, leave I'll get rid of the evidence.
>popped a boner
>commando
>tightie whities covered in liquid
>My best friend just nearly tried to kill me, i wish he had succeeded, i can't live like this anymore, my bi-polar disorder has lead me to a depressive state for the past 5 years, everyone i once knew is gone, Caroline can't even look at me anymore, i'm a worthless piece of crap. If Katy was still alive, she would be so disappointed in me
>Woke up in a dumpster

Oh God I hope so. I think the those mods/janitors from February are gone now so it'd be worth a try. Anyone have any fresh markposts?

Ok I like him but why does he look like a retarded baby

when is that album with the Parquet Courts guy coming out? Pitchfork is probably so triggered that Mark is making an album with someone they recently gave BNM.

>get pro-tools up
I'm surprised Mark doesn't just use Audacity or something.

They haven't even reviewed the new J/SKM album, I'm wondering if they stopped reviewing him entirely

Curious as to how this new album will sound, from the song titles and the inclusion of a parquet courts member Im guessing it's either going to be like God Bless Ohio and Third and Senica or like With A Sort Of Grace, might be both

It's not officially out yet

Yes it is, it came out like two weeks ago

That was a stream mate, official release date is June 1st

No, it said online it was release may 5, and it's up on iTunes too

is Fantano the ONLY critic who praised Common As Light? it seems like ever since Universal Themes, every critic has been taking a dump on anything Mark does.

Oh I dunno maybe they are waiting for physical release

That's because Mark's work has been dump since UT, and Fantano has terrible taste.

mark's music is equivalent to a diarrhea dump

No, a surprising number of fans and less popular publications have said good things

rollingstone.com/music/albumreviews/review-sun-kil-moons-common-as-light--w470290
thegatewayonline.ca/2017/02/album-review-sun-kil-moon/
mancunion.com/2017/03/09/album-sun-kil-moon-common-light-love-red-valleys-blood/

his music is the equivalent of having your septic tank break and the poo rising from the ground

his music is the equivalent of meeting a girl and having to take a pee at a bar before taking her home, while wearing white underwear so, all the yellow drips of pee are clear as crystal for her to see

ut is better than benji

And common is better than Ut

Pleb Benji
Cont. UT
Patrish Common

agreed

Should I give UT a listen? It's basically the only mark I haven't heard

The thing about Common is that even if you hate it, it still has ambitious, artistic merit, it has a reason to exist, whereas UT kinda sounds like he phoned it in in spots. And the fact that the consensus on common is basically split 50/50 leaves a ton of room for discussion, you either love it to bits or you think its the worst album ever made, the last time that probably happened was with Mr Bungle or Scott Walker.

it has a couple amazing songs but it has an embarrassing amount of production errors (the obvious looping of instruments on the possum, the vocals cutting out on cry me a river, the poor recording quality on with a sort of grace)

UT has a lot of shit that he talks about, that if I was one of his friends I would be like "why did you put that in the song man, not cool dude"

bump

I guess, it just doesnt seem that important compared to the emotional giants that are Common and Benji

but Birds of Flims is one of his best songs

absolutely, it's at least a 9

This sounds like a markpost premise.

someone green text mark post this