Why is Liberal media so biased against Christians but defend Islamic violence?

Why is Liberal media so biased against Christians but defend Islamic violence?
Christians are the most persecuted group of people by number in the world yet average Hillary voter will side with some Ahmed who wants to put people under sharia law then he will with us.
Shame on Liberal media, shame!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uj8J62BqRMo
youtube.com/watch?v=EnLLuwfl30Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Liberals want the arabs to out breed whites. They envision a world inhabited by one mixed breed mutt race. Thats why the push rice mixing so hard.

Most Muslims aren't Arabs tho.That's where the center of Islam is,but it was spread (mostly by force in past) in other parts of the world too

Christians aren't persecuted. They are the ones persecuting.

The truth shall set you free.
It will also shit down your islamicock-loving throat.

I assume that large big Wikipedia article about persecution of Christians is...

lots of conservative damage control going on around here today. i hope youre getting paid for it .

>but muh crusades
>but muh mainstream media buzzwords
>but muh current year

thanks man!

This is you.

Actually several Pew studies have found that christians are the most persecuted religion on earth right now.

Mostly by Islam.

Do some research, you bigot.

Troll harder

im sorry youre angry. i genuinely hope you feel better.

He says, instantiating Echelon-Black damage control on his belief structure that he derives solely from Facebook, Twitter and his cuck parents.

>defend Islamic violence
i never read the news and i dont vote
any source?

china recently went through changes to ban islam
christianity is still fine tho

i don't get it. why are you this angry?

Did any of you Libtards ever been to Islamic sharia law country?And then to Poland or Italy or Romania?Are you claiming the Islamic ones are tolerant and Poland is oppressive?In what actual planet are you living?
Progressive? No, Regressive Leftists that's what you are

This is hilarious, religion is nothing more then an excuse to be an idiot. Atheism ftw. God doesnt exist

Big Bang doesn't exist. World didn't started from big explosion nobody saw.
World started from nothing doesn't exist also.

dis guy has it

you sound like a character out of a bad 70s sci fi ripoff of 1984.

fuck.

they were right, the bastards.

welp, cant argue with that logic. jehovah god must therefore exist. excuse me while i go get baptized.

>World started from nothing doesn't exist also.
You what?

Jewish Supremacists want the arabs to out breed whites. They envision a world inhabited by one mixed breed mutt race. Thats why the push rice mixing so hard.

fify

>Christians are the most persecuted group of people
Boo fucking hoo ya cunt. Stop acting like a damn dirty jew.

Liberal media is biased garbage. Liberalism is garbage.Don't waste your time with garbage kids.

Both are shitty

But it's easier to shit on Christianity because it's what we have here, we are familiar with, and won't get gunned down for doing so.

Liberal actor pretending to be ''scientist''
Where are his inventions and discoveries? Hold on, Newtson, Neil DeGrasse is coming!

"WAAAAHH"
whats the matter christian?
"WE DONT OWN EVERYTHING YET!!!"
no thats not how life wor-
"GOD SAID WE COULD HAVE IT! ITS NOT FAIR!!"

>Big Bang doesn't exist.
You don't know how words work, do you now?

Ether

>butt hurt because a black guy is smarter than him

dubs of truth

I don't think you know what any of those words mean.

Because the jews started islam to destroy Christians, they also started Christianity btw.
youtube.com/watch?v=Uj8J62BqRMo

North Korea = most atheist nation
Saudi Arabia = most islamist nation

It appears they are different, yet are so similar.

If you even read the bible you woul know the world is slowly turning more and more anti christian until it literally becomes a crime and the war of the apocalypse begins.

North Korea has a god, his name is Kim Il Sung

nobody fucking cares. stop bragging about how much of a victim you are, you stupid pussies.
i won't call myself a conservative anymore based on how big of fucking retards they are now.

>Why is Liberal media so biased against Christians
BECAUSE WE'RE SICK OF THE CHRISTIAN IDIOCY. You run around like you run the country, and want to install Christian morals on goverment and laws, but the founding fathers are rolling over in their graves every time some idiot politician uses a Christian belief to defend their position.

>Shame! Shame! Shame!
Where is the photo of the nun from GoT at?

link/sauce pls

>implying america wasnt founded as one nation under god by god fearing men.
Kys degenerate

Liberalism and double standards go hand to hand

Swine jews hate Jesus and Christians so much, they are willing to make deal with muslim and use them as pawns to ruin the world and morality of good christians. Even facebook kike Marc love muslim over other bigots.

America was founded as a place for religious freedom. Know your own history dipshit

you men muslims damn idiot.

Because most people in the west meet with christian bigotry on daily bases and they see how much the church is trying to infest our politics, on the other hand while muhammed blows himself up every few weeks, our politics and daily life tend to be free from child fucking shitskins

>Liberal media so biased against Christians but defend Islamic violence?
This is retarded, zionist shill logic.
The liberal media just play to be politically correct, and at the same time close their mouth about Bush, Obama and Trump helping (((ISIS))) and the Mossad to destroy Middle East country for The greater Israel Country.
Zionists despise christians, muslims, black, asian and whites because they're not religious, but supremacist people thank believes they're choosen ones, Gods on earth.

I don't know but I get what you're saying. I am liberal, but I've never seen libs try to defend a religion so hard as Islam. I just don't get it. It's all the same shitty religion, so acting like Muslims are a discriminated group along the lines of immigrant or LGBT people is a ridiculous comparison.

Point is, I'm against all religion and Muslims aren't any more my friends than hardcore Christians, Jews or Catholics ect..

Come on, now, Sup Forums. Why would Jews want the Muslims, who they hate and who want to kill them, to overrun the world? You fuckers always accuse the Jews of false flags and goading us into going to war with and killing Muslims.

You can't have it both ways.

Polfag here, dude, poland is fucking terrible to live in, shure it's not as bad as sharia shitholes, but still very very bad place to live in. We have both hyper-christian radicals and the church more or less controlling our politics atm

>Hillary voter will side with some Ahmed who wants to put people under sharia law

Nice cherrypicking considering USA is partially responsible for the refugee crysis and islam terrorists

Considering many of the founding fathers ran away from the jihadi running around europe, how do you think they feel about america supporting muslims and helping them invade europe?

>Liberal Media

ever hear Bill Maher or Richard Dawkins talk about Islam? We liberals are aware of the issue, and just because you only listen to the retards who want to bend over and take muhammad's dick up their asses cause it confirms your biases it doesn't mean that all of us like islam. It's a barbaric death cult that wants to destroy gays and oppress women. Liberals hate that. Christianity is better. Still bad, but better.

canttellifyourtrollingorstupid.jpeg

its free money, why not.

Lmao, the moors were in spain and south west france and that was centuries before people where getting into ships to sail to the new world

es wird so eine schöne genugtuung sein euch alle zu vergasen. Eure Frauen und Kinder natürlich nicht, die dürfen sich zu Tode schinden in nem Bergwerk

People who self identify as religious are 99% total fucking idiots, and any and all modern liberal people wish every single religious person would STFU about everything forever.

And how long do you think the muslims have been dormant :)

Ever here of the crusades dumbass?

I'm a liberal and that's a retarded argument. The crusades happened centuries ago. Anyone involved is long dead and forgotten. Christianity now, while still bad, is nowhere as bad as islam now.

Let's agree that all religious fags should end themselves

That's a fake quote btw.

Are you living in the 12th century???

Your nifty little gif has a tenuous relationship with history

Liberal and conservatives are both retards:
Liberals claim to support the Palestinians and Syrians, and yet te media never talks about the zionists crimes against them.
Conservatives claim to hate liberal decadent lifestyle impossed by the zionist elite, and yet they're cucks supporting Israel.

You people need to stop consuming the shilling media like CNN, Fox, Alex Jones, InfoWars, Rebel media, etc... And start using your mind.
Israel is the one creating false flags or ridiculous stuff like "Oh Assad had a psychotic break and gassed his own people like evil naziiis, Trump is so concerned he'll send the troops to bomb the shit out of them!"
Seriously how can anyone be so retarded... Bush, Obama, Hillary, Trump... All of them are anti-americans, pro-Israel zionist shills.

(((JIHADISM)))

this guy fucking gets it

why the fuck is everyone so obssesed about israel and zionist? Why dose everything has to do with the jews?

This why a world wide ban should be put in place on all forms of religious practices public or private.

I think it's they expect way more of white people, and expect white people to realize that muslims are going to act different like the way they want whites to understand and expect blacks to riot and go crazy. Whites are guilty of everything, therefore blacks and Muslim's are innocent of everything.

So you really believe that Trump was crying about that "dictator!" Assad, who fights against (((ISIS))) But this time he randomly gassed his own people for nothing, having Trump in tears for the poor muslims that he loves so much, so the american troops destroy Syria?
Wow, nice world

It doesnt, these people are raving idiots.

Christians enjoy suffering

See what I mean? Muslims kill gays, and Christians but whites are the ones persecuting everyone, and some idiots agree.
I think it's they expect way more of white people, and expect white people to realize that muslims are going to act different like the way they want whites to understand and expect blacks to riot and go crazy. Whites are guilty of everything, therefore blacks and Muslim's are innocent of everything.

Goddammit, the blue-pills are strong here.

How ironic

A president that is willing to die for the interests of his own people and country and denies to be part of the zionists interests, remember when you had one america? oh nevermind...

I knew it was the fucking sunis.

You should seek help for your mental condition. Your tin foil hat doesnt help either

He doesn't wants to die and prove Gaddafi right.

youtube.com/watch?v=EnLLuwfl30Y

>You guys need to wake up!
>Tin foil intensifies.bmp

You're such a poor little victim.

If you want TinFoil then watch Alex Jones "Oh it's not the zionist, it's the interfalactic saudi arabian lizard people from Hades"
"Hollywood is controlled by muslims, let's ignore the fact that Hollywood portrait all muslims as terrorist and american zionist troops as heros"
Yeah, keep consuming that poison propaganda.

What's that ass look like??

>World started from nothing doesn't exist also.
God started from nothing doesn't exist also.
God always existed.
Stuff always existed.

Jews control everything,

Actually Christianity was ban in China a LONG time ago. All christian churchs are "underground" ones and if discovered everyone gets arrested. Sooo.

Everybody is entitled to an opinion but this guy shouldnt be allowed on the tv or the internet. He should be forced to stand on a soap box in the town square like all the other crazies

Creator creates things around him.
Creator doesn't need to be created.

im probably more liberal than you, and i want none of these things

nice strawman though faggot

Because fuck you, that's why.

its a exact account of all battles and conquest as it is written in history.