Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
One of my friends is going to introduce me a girl. She is like a 9/10, and I know a few things about her. I know she likes anime and yaoi and all that weeb things.
What topics I can talk with her to break the ice?

Yeah, i know that I should learn how to write. My english is horrible

show her your onahole collection, and ask her which one most resembles her holes.

>9/10
>weeb shit
That's not how it works user.

Mine watches anime while sucking my rod.

Honestly, the best thing to do is just be polite and ask questions about her interests where appropriate, at least that usually works for me. Make her feel wanted user.

Ok, that means she is not a 9/10. Weeb cunts are 6/10 max.

If you know about anime then talk to her about your favorite anime and ask her about her's.

If you don't know about it, then ask her about her favorite anime and let her do most of the talking. ask her how she discovered anime and what anime does she recommends. otakus love talking about it.
just keep the conversation going and try to be confident (if you are not confident then try to fake it), if you get nervous then change the subject or try to distract yourself.

most importantly know when to end the conversation. girls don't like someone who doesn't know when to stop talking especially if they lose interest.

Yeah, I know bro. But she a solid 9/10 and the funny part is that she havent had any boyfriend yet.

Retards.
Never been to a con eh?
Some fuckin' HOT SLUTS go to cons, and eat that shit up mane.
Some aren't sluts, but are indeed super qt's who like Anime.

Don't be retarded.

also try to make jokes and be funny but not too much. 2 to 3 jokes per conversation should be enough. but if she likes jokes a lot then you have to decide which number is good.

Well, maybe I exagerated in the 9/10 part. I think that shes at least a 8/10

A friend told me that is very easy to make her laugh, so I think that your advice will help me a lot. Thank you

A bitch who watches weeb shit is a timebomb of crazy waiting to explode. Good luck actually dating one of those insecure bipolar HOT SLUTS, retard.

Also, thank you for your advices guys. Heres an ass for you all

More ass for the people that have helped me

congratulations
Let her do most of the talking, but here is a list of topics you can read up on so you can hold a conversation with her
>Anime voice actors
>Anime themes (yaoi is boy-love for example)
ask her about her favorite anime and manga series,
also read up on anime tropes and cliches.

geeez i wonder why

My friend say that she is like very active and type of things, and that is why she havent had any bf

Umm post pic

Sorry, but i dont like to post pics of people without their permission, but i can describe her. She is 17 i think. Blonde hair, pasta glasses and she is not thin, but she is not fat either. She is short (like 1.65m)

D.va butt for bumping

/thread

Bumping with the android waifu

Bumping again

Bumping again and again and again

how bout you just don't be such a nigga

be friends with her, then work up to being closer