How to convince my parents to let me be a neet

How to convince my parents to let me be a neet.

I know at least 1/2 of Sup Forums are full time neets, how the hell did you get your parents to support you/leave you alone ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Bukowski
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get onto welfare / benefits.

I am as liberal as they come when it comes to most issues but I really think there should be a genocide of people like you

The only welfare in my country is "job seekers" where they find work for you, if you quit or get fired no neetbux for 13 weeks.

I did well in highschool and have a bunch of random things i picked up like advanced customer service courses and health and safety management so they will find me a job almost instantly. (i had one for 3 days, got fired after not turning up for 2/3)

parents had a fit, and still are. constant bitching, turning internet off, waking me up at 6am etc

wagecuck spotted

You could call me that. At least I am not LITERALLY LESS THAN WORTHLESS

wagecuck
a
g
e
c
u
c
k

So if you can go out and "make lots of money for someone else" why not make that money for yourself instead?

Perhaps the more considerate thing to do for the sake of your parents would be to kill yourself.

Was kind of a neet myself. A long time doing nothing. Upgraded to a side neet branch that does stuff less then a year (it exist, google for it). Now i turn my back from the neet thing. Reason is, i am not a neckbeard like most of you. And i tend to aim for money now.

But different then the i choose the neet life, i was forced to be one.

Because working in any job i could get i would be making someone else rich, while i get around min wage.

besides, its more of i dont want to work or go into any further study for awhile, at least a few years.

i tried, 1 failed attempt, was during my 3 days working. It was hell, literally hell. I dont see why anyone would ever get up and work for even a few days a week.

shit made me suicidal, was the main reason i didnt show up.

Nigga, welcome to capitalism.

wanna ever get laid?
then don't be a neet.

Yea i choose neet. Its more of, if i was forced to work i would kill myself, i dont want to die but working sucks ass, life is already shit.

only reason im alive is because i have a cozy bed, vidya, anime and tendies, life still sucks though

That doesn't mean you have to be a neet, i agree with this but not with the fact you are a useless pos.

Been laid. 3 different girls.

not much for an 18 year old. but still.

also i dont really mind, not having sex for being a neet. easy trade.

I dont like this

HOW IN THE HELL
could a man enjoy being awakened
at 12:30 p.m. by suicide thoughts, crawl
out of bed, not dress, be hungry, not shit,
not piss, not brush teeth and hair, and stay
in the same place where
you dont make any Money for
anyone and were asked to
be grateful for not having the
opportunity to do else

-Unemployed dude, somewhere, 2017

52yo wizard here. Been a 'neet' since 1992. AMA

i want to be a neet.

i know im not useless, but its just i dont get much enjoyment from anything.

i did well in highschool, always invited to parties and was doing pretty well. but i wasnt happy, i wasnt sad, i dont know how to explain it.

sitting in my room with no worries, eating, pissing, doing what ever i want, when ever i want with no one around to judge me feels so good, wouldnt say im happy but i get glimpses of happiness, something im not used to.

Never was suicidal, joked about it all the time but after working, just 1 day i seriously thought about killing myself, like, place, time, how. i even ordered helium and cpap mask online. I dont want to die, but man work makes me sad

how? can i join you? i have a 18yo virgin bum hole i could offer? please tell mr wizard!

12:30? pump those numbers up 3,4,5,6? more like it.

hungry? i have loads of easy cook microwave meals, crisps, snackfood and pop. shits good.

i do piss, brush teeth, staying in bed all day is great, its cozy, you should try it.

Claim a mental disability and bum around on welfare benefits.

I dont have a mental disability? could i make one up? just tell them all the symptoms of it and then fake some of the physical ones ? what we be a good mental disability to claim for ?

Although I agree with what you stated in your pic, I strongly discourage you to be a parasite of your parents. What did they do to you?
Also, if they had been wanting to let you be neet, they would have already done that.
Leave your home.

been in the real working world for almost 20 years. sure I'm making the owners of the company money while they do nothing but I am also making decent money. the hours, traffic, etc fucking suck but

house, condo, 3 cars

I'm OK with my choices.....

I wake up at 5am every weekday morning shower stop by good old 7/11 for two buffalo chicken rollers and a cup of coffee then head into either the office (5min) or the field (currently 30min) I enjoy this because I love working, the satisfaction of doing a job, and I'm doing something I love. I can see if you are a meet that your a person who is a lazy faggot who has never found their calling. Best advice start looking for a job until you find one you enjoy doing.

Anxiety and depression. Pretend you're having a breakdown.

Fellow liberal here and I second this. Fucking cocksuckers are the main reason why we have a hard time selling the masses on liberal policy because they ruin good things for the rest of us.

It wouldn't really be a genocide though senpai. Not race based.

yeah sounds nice.
i am unemployed too
but i live in a third world shithole
the Gov is giving me nothing
Unemployment rate is about 45 %
finding a minimum wage job takes years
and then you get a payment so ridiculously low, that you woldnt belive me.
So i spent my days living with my Dad and his Crazy wife, who hates me and tell people i am a lazy bum who doesnt want to work - despite that she has in 46 years not worked a single day
every bit of food i am eating she is counting,
and that some disgusting food believe me.

So you maybe understand i dont share your Opinion quite along.

>underestimating the ability of humans to fetishise any given scenario
pleb

I can relate to an extent.

I'm relatively smart and good looking, so not a stereotypical NEET but I've fallen into the lifestyle because I haven't found my calling and I fucking HATED all the jobs I've had so far. I've had several, each lasting a few months, and honestly they did make me extremely depressed and anxious and that ruined my schooling that I was trying to do at the same time.

So now I go to 'community college' but simply haven't gone to class.

It's weird though....no one, even myself, really considers me a NEET. I have friends but they literally don't give a fuck about my studies so they don't even know I don't go. Same with family, even though we're close. My dad asked me last night for the first time in ages how school went today and what class I had, and before I could even start to make something up, he changed the subject to something else. I just nodded along.

Honestly the only hindrance when it comes to girls is that I probably can't land an ATTRACTIVE girlfriend until I have an income and my own place, but I still spin several plates. They come over late at night, get dicked down and leave. They're not super attractive but hey.

>Billy wake up you are 38

I don't know, but if you figure it out please share. The only thing I hate more than existing is working.

Where do you live?

try to immigrate to another country, refugee status or migrant worker ? i live in new zealand and we are constantly "importing" labourers and low skill workers because everyone here are lazy sacks of shit like me.

it sounds like you want to work, but dont have the opportunity to for a semi decent wage, that sucks dude.

op here btw. im just to lazy to work

too lazy to work, fuck that shit. I'd rather mooch off my parents for the rest of my life, no joke.

Are they cool with this? Do you have a source of neetbux? How old are you?

I heavily support republicans due to this exact point. When the choice is between NEETs and rich people, I rather my money go to some who may have earned it than none that deserved it. There are thousands of people like OP.

I believe everyone should do what they want and be happy. But I also believe we must work together. By being a NEET, you are saying you don't care for the benefit of anyone beyond yourself, plus take from welfare from those that work. Instead of being nice about it, then you treat us with insults and call us wagecucks. You can't respect us and thus why I have my problems with NEETs.

I just feel it is not fair when I am working for you to sit on your butt while insulting me. And I am getting fed up with it. It starts with everyone pulling the wagon, then more get on the wagon and insult those still pushing so the fabric of society doesn't crumble. Eventually there will be a time when we get tired of pushing the wagon. Where we stop providing services. I deserve some pie too, so what is one more person on the wagon?

You're such a bitch. Being 200lbs overweight doesn't help your energy and motivation either, you whickdick.

believe or not, I lived several times in Countries i i realy like, but managed to always return back home to be unemployed. I grow up in Germany, lived in Austria, USA, Croatia, visited 40 diffrent Countries. Its so weird going from working and living in Manhattan to being unemployed in a village on the Ass of the world. thats it for now, but i am already working on my next escape plan....

>to lazy to work
>gives work to migrants
"Immagrents ruining country....waaaa"
>elect papa trump
>make nz great again
>deport migarnts
>lotsa jobs everywhere
>still too much of a lazy nigger to work
>nz gets bought out by china

The idea of living off someone else like my parents is horrific. To choose to be some deadbeat leech... Ick. What the fuck is wrong with you OP? You are the next Chrischan in the making.

>Where do you live?
ups i meant that

1/2 of Sup Forums?

I'd say closer to 80%.

Commit suicide, trust me wed all accept you then.

Start your own business, be a drown or die. Those are your options.

Trips don't lie!

/thread

Welp, save invest, do insider trading with your company.
Study business on your down time make a business continue the viscous cycle on some other fool while you relax.

>implying rich republicans dont rely on wagecucks to fill their wallets while contributing nothing of value to society
The only thing they contribute is their shit-tier opinons about how scientists are liars and fake news

There is one thing I've always wondered: how do you NEETs even get the money to afford basic needs, like food?

The funny thing is, we can vote to starve you at literally any time.

:^)

Welfare or rich parents

ITT: Soylent Green

Oh, NOW I get why I couldn't even conceive the idea of NEET.

Lol have fun being ugly, having no sex, Playing modern shitty video games and spending all your time on the internet that has been completely ruined by normies and pretending being NEET isn't the most depressing thing a human being could be.

Lol society isn't perfect, not by a long shot, But if you live like a NEET I doubt you will get to 40 without killing yourself.

And they're not really "people" either.

What I am saying is that between the choice of a rich republican and a wagecuck, I chose the rich republican. At least he must have a skill to have gotten that much money. A wagecuck can't even say that. Plus I am surrounded by wagecucks that constantly insult me, rich republicans at least have the decency to only do that behind my back.

Bait. Too tired.

NEETs are no better than filthy "refugees".

Welp cant argure with that logic

What all you neet cunts dont realize is that the money youre living off has to come from somewhere.

Youre a burden to your parents and a burden to society. There isnt a thing more selfish than leeching your existance off of others.

If I was any of you neet cunts' father I would kick you out on the streets. With no roof over your head, or food to eat, you will learn to appreciate working for your survival. No creature on this planet can survive without working for it you entitled cunts

NEETs are so much fucking worse. They make the choice to be asshole losers, Refugees are just born into a shitty country and fuck up other countries without meaning to.

Currently neeting off father and stepmother they bitch a lot and make me help around their businesses. I steal a lot and sell their stuff for savings for when they push me past my limit. You have to act sociopathic in a way, build a bs reason to need them first, i was in school, lied about classes, paid little for 3 classes, barely went. Now they're desperately hoping next semester I'll try harder, but surprise I'm moving out, now they'll have to pay for me to continue not going to school because my money will be for rent but really I'll be vacationing for like 6 months I've sold so much of their shit XD

This is why I'm never having kids

You are even worse than the average NEET.

i wish you an hero so bad

Regarding op's pic: nigga,you really think the only way to make money is to work for a company?

Better really, i got a storage unit filled with valuables of theirs and mine in case i get the boot along with a po box. I'm set for well over a year.

You tried one job for one day. Didn't like it and wanted to kill yourself?
I'm gonna pretend you're not baiting.

As if all work is the same.
There's SO many different ways to make money. Doing one job for one day is nothing. You didn't try working at all. Haven't really experienced it.
Try another job.
Try working from home if you don't want to go out.

It's one thing to be a piece of shit, user, but you should at least know that you're a piece of shit. What you're doing is nothing to brag about.

You NEET's keep saying that its because you dont want to be a wagecuck. As if the reason youre doing this is because youre anti-corporate. What a delusional garbage. If you dont want to be a slave to someone, or a wagecuck. Start your own business. But nooo you beta fucks dont have ambition like that. You just want to sit inside watching anime all day because the real reason is, that youre too fucking scared that you cant handle the real world. NEETs are just huge fucking pussies

Just hang yourself, dont wait, do it today

/r9k/ is the place for you

Been a NEET for about 2 years. I don't really do much, but clean around the house regularly, help with the grocery shopping, cook food, and watch anime.
My parents don't complain about it, but I think that's because they feel bad for me for being diagnosed with MS. Sure, some days I feel like shit, but I could at least work a part-time job.

Maybe find something you like to do and figure out how to make that your job instead?

For example, I like to write, I like comic books and tv. So I became a freelance writer. I stay at home and write about comics, games, movies, and tv while I watch cartoons on a second monitor.

"Working" doesn't mean you have to be a fry cook or cashier or construction worker.

Just find a thing you like and monetize it.

>how fucking DARE my parents ask for some help in return for letting me leech off of them! The fucking nerve!

Lol my parents are trash bro my dad's about to go to prison for rape, and I've got two businesses ready to launch from stolen shit funds. I'm not really a neet, and piece of shit is too subjective for me to care. I lucked out hard coming home when i did the way i did. I wouldn't have stayed until i saw how lucrative our old garage is. You jealous bitch.

I mean they begged me for years to live with them for a bit so yeah

Bukowski worked at the post office for 20 years

capitalism shill detected

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Bukowski

a guy with a wikipedia page like this one is hardly a NEET

You have a medical reason not to work, and you're at least contributing SOMETHING to the house.

that's how you know he knows what he's talking about

Yeah, but I wish I could do a bit more.

You could always find a way to be the man who makes all the money. That still requires leaving the basement and putting the ps4 in rest mode though.

No one here is jealous of you.
That's quite an accomplishment on Sup Forums.

are you going on vacation with friends or are you on your own as usual

Well tbh I bet there's at least one waste of sperm in this thread who thinks user's life sounds good.

I know the irony all too well my boy don't hide your envy, ama! And to OP, you must give up your comfort, these people are mostly right, just ignore the rules when you decide to man up so you don't waste your time working for what you can take. Be smart, efficient, and careful.

Huehue i spent 4 years at two universities multiple vacations with multiple groups of frans my dude, even in a fraternity

uh huh
okay 'dude'

you can't do literally anything the Jews don't let you do

The jealousy reeks my man, you jealous of my neet-normie-God hybrid lifestyle much, cuk?

STOP ANALYZING ME >:(

>being a neet removes your ability of pissing and shitting
looks good to me