How do you feel about cruises Sup Forums? i've been on 6 now

How do you feel about cruises Sup Forums? i've been on 6 now.
Is going on a cruise in your 20s bluepilled????

Seems like an "exciting event" for a family in the early 90's. But that shit seems pointless in this day and age.

Had my best vacation ever on a cruise, really nice experience

leaving your house for any reason is bluepilled

i've only gone with my family, if I ever go on another one it wont be, that's why I think its bluepilled as fuck

having family is pretty bluepilled

Shhh why do you say that

Either this cruise or no cruise

Its not my type of vacation tbh, but I guess there are a lot of people who are into that.
Coming from the tourism industry I can say that this is one of the travel trends for 2017.
This as well as River Cruises.

cruises are pretty awesome imo,
Its like staying at an all inclusive hotel with clubs, bars, pool, all that kinds of shit, and every time you get to step outside of the hotel you are in a whole different city.

I loved being on the top deck around 2 AM and looking at the ocean, pure bliss feeling

cruises are the best shit ever, its a city on the ocean with free international pussy

I've never been on a cruise. A few times I've been staying on some smaller islands, especially the Caymans and Turks & Caicos, and the island we were staying on had a cruise ship stop by. All of the sudden the normally quiet beaches are swarmed by trashy people from lower-middle class suburbs and chasing around kids. It was unbearable and it was only for a few hours at a time. A cruise ship with thousands of your best friends isn't the way to experience the Caribbean.
Doing some dives in the morning and spending the afternoon in a quiet hammock with a bottle of rum is the only way to do it.

Almost all of our cruises have been in the Caribbean, i've drank beers in Jamaica, Honduras, Belize.. All those places and IT IS the way to do it.
When I was with my family, we snuck expensive liquor back on the ship but I don't remember what it was lmao

lmao a cruise ship with a thousand of your best friends is actually the only way to do it

>experience the Caribbean

whats the difference, it's just laying on sand, swim, getting wasted with cheap rum and fucking all around

lmao cruise ships are the best lmao

The difference is the same between atlantic city and martha's vineyard.

why would it be bluepilled?

>getting wasted with cheap rum and fucking all around
memories

>How do you feel about cruises Sup Forums?

Trapped on a large ship? Sounds like a nightmare.