It's a Truman jacks off in his car on his lunch break episode

>it's a Truman jacks off in his car on his lunch break episode

>it's a t repeatedly runs up the stairs on his hands and feet episode

>it's a Truman uses the same cumrag for the sixth wank in a row episode

>it's a Truman cums of the floor instead of making a mess episode

>it's a Truman laughs at the word 'nigger' to himself while in the shower episode

>it's a truman murders a gay hooker episode

>it's a truman pisses all over himself during his morning piss and doesnt even wash episode.

>it's a Truman pretends he's a sea monster while having a bath episode

>it's a Truman smells his own fart's with glee episode

>it's a truman calls in sick for 2 weeks straight and just shitposts on /pol the whole time episode

>It's a Truman experiments with anal play unknowingly using a camera episode

Cancel this show for degeneracy. My kids watch this and I don't have time to police what they watch.

>It's a Truman steals his mothers underwear and crossdresses while his family is on a cruise vacation for two weeks episode

>it's a Truman makes bathtub Dynamite episode

>it's a Truman plays with scat in the shower episode

>it's a truman chokes another kid in the woods and thinks he got off with it scott free but everyone acts afraid of him and keeps their distance from now on episode

>it's a truman shoots up dope in a dunkin donuts bathroom as taylor swift plays over the radio

>it's a truman notices all the pet's in the neighborhood disappear after he kills a couple of neighborhood dogs and cats to fuel his dark desires episode

>its a Truman commits a hit and run episode

>it's a truman and his guy friend experiment during a sleepover episode

>its a Truman sets up his own hidden camera to watch his mother in the shower episode

>it's a Truman discovers weird bumps on the base of his penis but doesn't want to go to the doctor episode

>its a truman goes to the bathroom and doesn't wash his hands before carving the thanksgiving turkey episode

>it's a Truman commits a hate crime episode

>its a Truman finally sucks his own dick episode

Guys, half this stuff happens every week anyway

I never tune in on Fridays because it's the same "Truman jerks off to pictures of his mom and gets blind drunk later episode" it always is.

seasons 25-30 were shit tier. Goat seasons were 8-10 and 18-21. Truman goes to college arc was magnificent

>it's a Truman sharts in line at Burger King episode(i'm kinda drunk episode)

I've only ever watch the highlight reels, Id rather live my life than spend it watching some guy who re-uses the same piece of dental floss for over a week

>That time Truman tried auto-erotic asphyxiation, almost died so his 80 year old neighbor had to pretend to be a robber to save his life

at least you got it on the 3rd try

> It's a Truman buttfucks his wife while she shills Crisco for the camera with tears in her eyes episode

>it's a Truman gives the homeless guy Chuck E Cheese tokens

Fuck i'm drunk

>*episode

>it's a truman assaults his neighbor episode

this was honestly kind of a botch desu, the security team flashbanged him and knocked him unconscious with a stick before anything juicy could happen.

How the fuck he woke up the next day without remembering any of it is fucking insane.

He was probably high. Did they ever say who was selling drugs on the "set" ? I thought they fired that guy.

who here /liveliketruman/
i never miss a second i work from home so its easy, i wake up at the same time as him go to sleep at the same time as him, eat the same food, its great

Fucking kek

>its a truman poop in a urinal and blames the handicap kid episode

>it's a Truman gropes a drunk girl at a party when he was in high school episode

>it's a Truman gets kicked out of the strip club for being to "touchy" episode

>It's a Truman fills yet another shit jug and piles it in his wardrobe episode

>it's a truman pretends to be tolerant and progressive in public but secretly votes for the candidate who promises to stop the influx of "coloreds" to Seahaven episode

>it's a Truman paces around naked in his house carrying a loaded revolver episode

>it's a Truman sticks his hand down his pants while no one is looking and smells his fingers episode

>it's a Truman displays homosexual tendencies episode

>it's a truman makes semen brownies and the other actors have to eat them because they're not supposed to know

ok no pls

>It's a truman walks around his house with only a KKK hood on his erection episode

>it's a Truman is already 36 and we haven't seen the "losing virginity" episode
this show is depressing. dont know why you faggots like it

nigger

>it's a Truman tries to do something as simple as an oil change but fucks it up and has to take the bus to work.

a bit supersticious are we lad?

I am just like Truman yay

kill me

Fack off.

>it's a Truman has a prostate exam episode

>it's a Truman starts a grease fire while cooking french fries but he's in the other room and a team of firefighters "randomly" bust down his door to put it out episode

The production team just wouldn't tell them. Easy fix.

A silent majority of people liked this episode. MAGA 16

>it's a truman kills the neighbor's dog with rat poison because it was keeping him up at night with its barking and the dog was the actor who plays truman's neighbor's actual pet dog IRL and the directors force the guy to not do anything about it and pretend like he doesn't know who did it episode

>it's another production staffs thwarts Trumans attempt at suicide epsiode

>it's a Truman has a folder with 17gb of gore and snuff he uses to masturbate episode

>It's a Truman spends a bit too much time watching the neighbors son playing in the pool episode

We never go out of style we never go out of style

I think he should go to the doctor tb.h

Kek'd

you too scared boy. grow up.

>bathtub dynamite
Is this what I imagine it is?

For some reason that's the darkest thing I've read in this thread so far.

Her cancer surgery is next week you sick fuck
(You)

>it's a Truman stares at an albino too long episode

>it's a Truman fucking a moldy pocket pussy and getting an UTI episode

>it's a Truman isn't sure he actually loves his wife that he just married, and thinks he might have done it due to societal pressure episode

>It's a Truman shits in the shower and then tries to push it down the drain episode

>shits in the shower

i used to do this. what the fuck.

It's all pipes! What's the difference?

I did when I was pretty young, too. I don't know why I thought it would be such a hassle to get out of the shower and take a quick shit.

>it's a Truman jacks-off in front of the mirror episode

>it's a Truman jerks off to the neighbor's daughter through her window episode

>it's a Truman is in better shape than the average guy, but still can't stand looking at himself in the mirror without a shirt on episode

>its a Truman molests the neighbors daughter while she's drugged up on roofies episode

nah m8

>it's a Truman tries on his wife's lingerie while wearing his cock cage then rides a dildo attached to a mirror lying on the ground episode

i knew of a kid that when you went to his home he made his guests drop their pants and he sniffed their buttholes. kids do weird shit.

>it's a Truman listens to music on his headphones and pretends he is singing in front of his high school class and they're all cheering for him even though he graduated over 10 years ago

>it's a Truman shaves his pubes episode

>its a Truman finds out his wife is having sex with the next door neighbor episode

>its a Hillary does a cameo episode
It was funny how they had to have her play Truman's new boss to force Truman to talk to her

That's not normal weird kid behavior. Someone molested that him.

>its a Truman cuts some old clothes into a slutty skirt, wears it, and do sexy poses into the mirror episode

>kids do weird shit.
Yep. I hanged and fucked my teddy bears when I was 15. When I was 18, I stalked 3 different chicks and tried to have them break up with their boyfriends by giving them backhanded compliments. Yesterday I stole my crushes' leggings and I've been wearing them under my pants since then. Hormones do fucked up shit.

>its a Truman buys a dress, wig, and makeup from the store, gets drunk, dresses up as a woman and fucks himself with a 10 inch dildo episode

>it's a Truman has relatively normal problems, but everyone else he talks to are complete degenerates episode

>it's a Truman masturbates to his 15 year old cousin's facebook pictures then visits isitnormal.com

Dude that sounds fucking awesome
If I was a filthy street vagrant I would love to go to chuck e cheese

Ass