Why are white boys so much weaker then black men?

Why are white boys so much weaker then black men?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/VECrX2N
stateofobesity.org/disparities/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

idk man

why are black boys so stupid compared to white men?

>Why are children weaker adults?
Kys faggot.

Nigger if that's how you punch, your ass is getting knocked the fuck out...

from documented facts its because they always fight in packs, like chimps only more niggerer

Why is op so much weaker than me?

Why are niggers weaker then crackers?

only nigger apes reside to violence

Raging cuckold thread

pls more of these knockout webms.. or fight webms in general

Does this answer the question?

cuz niggers dont fight legit 1v1 rather they sucker punch and gang beat everyone, also gun knives and shitt

Damnnn

This is an automated post from Israel Defense Team 2.

If a black guy is going to beat you up all you have to do is go into a body of water and 90% of your attackers will drown

Because niggers sucker punch and attack six vs one. Can't fight for shit.

submit white boi

This is one of my favorites. You can just tell that kid was fed the fuck up

I'd say because white people have a tradition of sitting on their ass making slaves do work

Why are you such a nigger that you can't tell the difference between then and than?

Must have something to do with knowing their fathers

because slave owners selectively bred niggers

Melatonin

I was on board till I saw the dog shot from behind.

That's nigger tactics.

>sucker punching
>then spreading hands like you are some kind of a boss
what a complete faggot

They're stronger because we bred them that way.

Before trying to claim to be the superior race, just remember which one were the slaves and which one were the masters.

Because they're outside playing sports instead of posting on Sup Forums.

>sucker punching
kek, the guy is looking straight at him, you mad darkie?

I am white, and because I'm white, I hate fucking thugs like that
Also the black guy was obviously not in for a fight

That dude is a complete pussy. I'd love to fight him

Why do faggots like OP make threads based on logical fallacies?

that isn't what a sucker punch is you fucking faggot. They are face to face, a sucker punch is either behind someone or out of visible angle

>I'd love to fight him
Ok calm down there keyboard warrior, you wouldn't do shit and we all know it. The guy literally turns the nigger around because he wants to prevent having to sucker punch him.

The black guy was obviously getting ready to fight at the start, only after the white guy looked like he knew what he was doing did the other guy back off in fear.

Because we are busy spending time with our fathers and have a job to go to

wow. that guy's a total faggot. sucker punching a dude who didn't even wanna fight and was just trying to walk away.

>samefagging this hard

your nigger is showing

THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG

I'm very sure OP is white.

But all the strongest men in the world are white...

not the same user. the white guy in that vid is just a faggot. not a race thing, just stating a fact.

This. Niggers are very timid, cowardly creatures once you get them one-on-one.

It takes strength to break out of jail.

sure thing jamal, how about you learn what a sucker punch is? Ask one of your "cuzzins" they'll know first hand.

Dude's boi's were probably talking shit, mumbling tough stuff on his way to coherency back up. Called him a faggot when he postured behind and just let it go. Fuck that bitch.

NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT PUNCH YOU FAT FUCK.

IT'S A WIDE HOOK.HE'S GOT HEAD TILTED BACK. IT'S NOT 100% TECHNICAL BUT HE'S GOT ENOUGH TO KO 99% OF YOU NON TRAINED FAT FUCKS.

IT'S NOT XBOX YOU FAT 12 YEAR OLD.
THAT DUDE WOULD KNOCK YOUR 100 POUND HEAD CLEAN OFF.

FAKE AS FUCK.

If black men where so strong why didn't they free themselves? Or are we missing the fact that half these white Bois are liberal pussies who let the nigger fuck there wife

Hey look, it's a nigger trying to write proper English. Adorable when they try.

>im not yellin! This is how I talk!

Lets continue this in my discord faggots
discord.gg/VECrX2N

THAT IS RACISM YOU WHITE FAGGOT RACIST STOP IT RIGHT NOW I SAID STOP IT

Dude, I'm on the side of the white guy. I'm white. I used boi's because obviously that's who they were. You're either retarded or obviously just out to flame.

>If black men where so strong why didn't they free themselves?

Good point. Black boys were too weak and cowardly to protect their land, resources, and women. They were too weak and cowardly to prevent themselves from being enslaved, and too weak and cowardly to free themselves from bondage. It took the merciful white man to do that. Pathetic creatures, really.

You mad niggalips?

Hey, anyone got that webm where a dude has a super hard right hand punch, but a weird weak left hand punch. He wins, but only because his right punches are thrown.

Because we are not animals.

Nice bait

It takes brains not to go there in the first place...I think I see the real problem

has anyone ever noticed that shotguns are quite effective?

because we work they don't, instead they work on their muscles

IM NOT A NIGGER FAT ASS,

I TRAIN BOXING WITH A LOT OF NIGGERS. TRAINED A LOT NIGGERS ALSO. THEY ARE DUMB AS FUCK BUT IN A ONE AND ONE- ON AVERAGE- THEY WOULD WIN A PHYSCIAL FIGHT AGAINST THE TYPICAL WHITE DOUGH BOY.

how does it feel to be completely ignored by everyone?

AN UNTRAINED WHITE AND AN UNTRAINED BLACK WILL BE A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE.A WHITE GUY, THESE DAYS, WHO DOESN'T TAKE OF HIMSELF IS PUDGE AND MOUNTAIN DEW.

That's right. We can't let the world forget about that white might. Stay strong men

>ignored by everyone
>reply's to his post
good job

>>insert chimp noises

NOW IM HARD

Slavery genes passes to their kids

Fuck Niggers.

You're full of shit.

If you dodge that punch, the guy throwing the punch is completely off balance and gives up his back. One dodge and he's tackled to the ground face down, or worse, choked from behind while standing up.

Never throw a punch that completely throws yourself off balance like that, it leaves you wide open to get royally fucked by a decent counter.

People who don't know BJJ are so defenseless.

What's BJJ?

SURE FAT FUCK.

HE CONNECTED RIGHT?

ALSO, YOU PRESUME THAT NIGGER AIN'T WRESTLING. MOST DO. YOU REALLY THINK PUDGY WHITE XBOX PLAYING WHIT E BOY WILL DODGE THAT PUNCH AND "TAKE HIS BACK"?

LOL.

GTFO 12 YEAR OLD.

GO TEST YOUR THEORY IN THE REAL WORLD.

Extra good blow job

In nature you have two choices, brains or brawn. With the africanus unemployus its obvious which path she chose.

BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU. IT'S BETTER THAN NOTHING BUT MOST FIGHTS IN USA ARE NOT ONE AND ONE. NIGGERS WILL JUMP YOU. THE GROUND IS A DISASTER FOR FIGHTING NIGGERS.

STFU WHITE BOY. EDUCATED BLACKS ARE CATCHING UP FUCKING QUICK.

WHITES ARE DECLINING SO FAST. BUNCH OF FAT ASS PUDGY FUCKS LOSING OUR WOMEN TO BLACK GUYS BECAUSE MOST WHITE ARE TOO FAT TO GET IT UP.

That's a clinic in street fighting

>Why are white boys so much weaker then black men?
if you have no intelligence to speak of and no job either, all there is left is drugs and training.
plus niggers were breed to be muscular to carry heavy stuff. they are antique farming equipment. thats why.

He didn't use any bjj techniques, that was straight wrestling. Bodylock, pass guard, ground and pound.

Brazilian jiu jitsu

Evolution. White men are more evolved than black beings. Black beings live in a primal state, while white men are already evolved enought to live in society, so they don't NEED to be strong -although they CAN-, but intelligent.

the world's strongest man is a white guy, get your dick length checked cuck!

HE HAS BASIC, BASIC WRESTLING. THAT'S ALL YOU NEED FOR INTERNET WARRIORS. FACT IS 99% OF THE GOOFS U SEE ACTING HARD CAN'T FIGHT. PROBLEM IS MOST JUMP U OR USE WEAPONS.

>MOST WHITE ARE TOO FAT TO GET IT UP.

But blacks are more likely than whites to be overweight and obese. By a large margin.

For example:
47.8% of blacks are obese, compared to 32.6% of whites.

>stateofobesity.org/disparities/

Now, I know that nigger boys hate facts, so sorry to rain on your parade.

LOL. THE AVERAGE WHITE MALE CAN'T EVEN GET A HARD ON THESE DAYS. STFU PUDGY FAT FUCK.I BET YOU ARE WEAK...AND POOR.

KEEP RAINING PLEASE. I'M WHITE AND TERRIFIED OF WHAT'S HAPPENING.

Eugenics. we bred the best to the best for hundreds of years.
An America black man will kick a white man or African man's ass without breaking a sweat.

Thank god for crack, gangsta "culture", and the CIA or they'd rule the world.

>being black
>being intelligent

pick one cunt