Okay Sup Forums, when you masturbate what do you do?

A) Cum into a tissue and throw it away
B) Cum into your hand and throw it away
C) Cum into some dirty laundry
D) Have a dedicated cum rag
E) Let it fly and land where it may on the floor

>B) Cum into your hand and throw it away

>throw away hand
My God OP

I usually just cum on my dog. He seems to like it.

E

I usually cum onto whatever empty case of beer that is around. Then admire my spread and let it dry.

>B) Cum into your hand and throw it away

Onahole

F) Cum in the shower

A, ocasionally E

but if your mom is around ill give it to her

F) Cum in my hand then eat it

Dedicated towels always. Current one hasn't been washed in a few months

I lay in bed to jerk it, so I cum on my sheets or blanket. Then, I just fall asleep, rolling in my cum

My gf rubs my dick without directly touching it and makes me cum in my pants while calling me a loser/pathetic. Last time she spit on my face as i creamed all over myself. Shit is so hot

Tissue.

this

C. I hate doing it and want to nofap, but it'll do.

cum on self, clean up with whatever is available

Is it wrong to cum into a tissue, let it dry and use it, lets say, the next day?

What the fuck dude

>D) have a dedicated cum RAGS
FTFY

I made a home made fleshlight using a pringles box and shoving 2 sponges inside wrapped in latex gloves. I fap, i cum i clean the whole thing. Throw away gloves.

Cum into the toilet. I occasionally have to wipe the bowl down before cleaning it, though.

I cum in a toilet bowl, wrapping my legs around it in the process.

The only correct answer

That's disgusting, I just usually shoot directly in my mouth

Paper grocery bags dude. Squirt into them a few times then toss. No equal.

If I don't bust in my toys I'll shoot on my shirt and just change shirts

A if have tissues nearby

this if no tissues and no one is looking

Either
1. Use my prepuce to store it and use the batroom to throw it away
2. Cum on my hand and swallow

got any pics of facial of your dog?

E) Let it fly and land where it may on the floor

>Feels goodman!

Eat it

I cum all over my tshirt and just continue browsing the web. Can't be bothered. All my tshirts have cumstains

cum on my sheets and let it dry up

I cum in my wife's panties. Some go back into the drawer. She enjoys the surprise.

A) Cum into a tissue and throw it away**

**Actually toilet paper and flush it.

do this but taste it first with a tongue dip
(sometimes coffee makes it taste a little bitter so I don't know if I want to eat it right away that's why I try to get my buddy before he get's ready for work)

Cum in hand and clean off with tissue, then throw away.

F) Cum inside my underwear

before you react
i have my own way of jerking off

Cum into my hand and let it fly and land where it may and throw the floor away.

G) cum into a film bottle and save it till the end of the week then drink it all

>I like to shoot my jizz into empty medicine bottles them empty the load onto an unsuspecting woman in public somewhere. I have to be very stealthy but it's pretty easy

I cum into my own underwear...and only change them when I shower which is once or twice a week so, I usually have multiple loads of cum in my underwear. Smells so damn good after a few days.

The better/thicker the load, the hotter the woman has to be for it to be dumped.

If I aim my cum then it doesn't feel nearly as good. I just lay on my back and shoot my cum all over my dick and stomach and stuff and clean it up after.

Tissues, but that shit usually dries up my dickhole so I gotta clean the residue off with water.

anyone here actually tasted their own cum?
what does it taste like?

i read some greentext in the past that says cum doesnt have any taste it's just jellified water that smells like detergent

Getthelube.com

a-are you me??? ()

i usually grip my dick as i cum so the cum flows out in a pool ontop of my cock held by my grip. i then pull my hand up pulling the cum from my cock so it rests on the top of my fist. then there's only one thing to do. eat it and carry on without even having to clean up

How does one throw away their hand?

F) cum on brown bag put aside

I have a gobbled a lot of cum...very little of it my own...it has a lot of taste.

Wait, eat your hand or eat the cum?

was it bitter, sour or?

what the fuck is all this bullshit, use plastic bags u god damn troglodytes

E

this
how do you even aim at a tissue? cumming on self is best

>Eat your hand

Gf? You mean that piece of rabbit fur you rub on your dick every night?

>tuck my dick upwards towards my belly button inside my undies
>grab pillow
>hump pillow till ejaculation
>cum inside undies

sometimes i feel so tired i just lay there i dont notice that the cum has passwed through my underwear and shorts and is now being absorbed by my cum stained pillow
i change undies and shorts every two days
and pillow sheets once in a month

I do this too

kinda depends on the persons diet but pretty salty...I dont mid the taste too much but its the consistency- if its too gloppy it makes me gag...if its nice and runny I can just gobble it down.

This

E)

D

Well, I'm usually lying in bed so I just cum all over my stomach and chest then wipe it off before it cools

edgy xDXDXD

i also do this

You mean you cum in your gloves drawer and then when you use them you enjoy using cummed gloves?

So many rancid swines here cumming on their bedsheets and then sleeping in them. Can't you cum like a gentleman and use a fucking tissue?

e

this
gotta get your brotein m8, thats gains your throwing away

D

I choose whatever sock is so fucked it's not worth wearing anymore and cum in it until it's too stiff to cum into without chaffing.

A
or E when in the shower.

Toilet

Into a trashcan. This is not complicated. What is wrong with you people?

if im not going anywhere that day i cum in my underwear and if i have to go somewhere i cum in my hand and wash it off

A) Yes
B) Yes
C) Yes - Clean laundry too
D) Yes - If I can reach it
E) Yes - Sometimes I like to see how far I can shoot my load

G) fuck and cum in my sonic plushie

Pretty much this.
I find that mine doesn't have much taste, just slightly salty. It smells much stronger then it tastes.
I just wish I had a larger sample size...

Fap twice. Out of hands.

A sock and I use another sock as a buffer between hand.
Or tshirt

Let it hit the shower floor and let is wash down the drain

Into an onahole...

>doesn't give option for cumming on your own face or cumming in your hand/on something and licking it up.

Dude, it's 2017, get with the program.

Cum in my hand and lick it up.

Sock. /thread

Let the cum drip on me/underwear and let it dry there until morning

Mine tingles my tongue. Tastes a little salty. Not bad at all.

i use a sock

I pinch the tip of my dick while I am cumming then when I am done with the orgasm, I get up and waddle to the bin and remove my pinch on the head and drop my load in.

That's my boy !

Is cuming into a pipet and then pumping back into your dick so you can cum again an option?

>on floor if standing or sitting upright
>on chest/belly then wipe off if laying down

I've hit myself in the face a few times laying down

Godspeed, jizzrag mushroom.

this