I just had the most embarrassing moment of my life

I just had the most embarrassing moment of my life.
I shit myself so hard, diarrhea was falling from my pants, and the smell was terrible.
And the worst part is that I had to walk home with the pants completly covered in shit and people would stare at me and my trail of shit.
I just started running as fast as I could and shit was falling off my pants even faster.
Kids on the street started pointing at me, oblivious of what was happening and their parents were in complete shock.
I just want to kill myself now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

poor boi, stay stronk

Also retarded me decided to take a timestamp

And that's why you shouldn't eat Taco Bell little timmy

yeah i wouldnt even worry about it
if questioned or teasted about said matter just own up to it and say theres really nothing you could do about a volcano erupting from your ass
shit happens, its a normal human function, and i feel like pmuch anyone can relate and feel sympathetic to your dilemma

F

I want to see you burn those pants

hope you didnt leave that bathroom like that. dont be a dick on top of a weirdo

oh that's nasty

Did you clean the room atleast

what the fuck did you eat ?

shitblast of pug

LMAO

We've all been there OP.

Stay strong

palindromes command it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Another POV

This happened like that for 15 years. I will never forget. Stay strong user

Yes, I already cleaned it

glad to hear this.

Have people you might know seen this?

I did that in a McDonald's bathroom once. I had liquid shit so bad but before I could sit down I had to load up /b so I could read. But that one extra second while the site loaded up poo erupted from my balloon knot and no joke hit the fucking wall behind the toilet. I'm just glad I had my pants around my ankles otherwise I would have filled my pants. I didn't take a picture because I was so sweaty and nervous someone would see me wallowing around in my own shit I just cleaned up the best I could left a $20 and never came back.

And you ran... you ran so far away. .. you just ran... you for night and day...
But couldn't get away.

ahahahahahaahahaha

really though why didnt you call someone that could help you out, maybe have someone bring a bottle of water, a towel and a pair of clean pants to the toilet

People on the street that I know saw my pants, but nobody saw the bathroom

Can you please be as specific as possible regarding what you ate in the last 48 hrs?

witnessed

two options.

Take the banter.
move to an other city and erase any social platform you are on.

This. There will still be the kids that fuck with you for it, but if you own up to it and genuinely believe it's nothign to be ashamed over, people will react to that. I've seen people come back from worse, op. Just keep positive, play it cool and you'll be good.

no we didnt

holy shit

Hey, today Ya blew it..

Tomorrow get back out there and laugh about it

I've sharted plenty.

NO WAY!!! IT WAS YOU IN THE STREET!!??

take a photo of street lol
same

shit like this is why i dont fuck around when it comes to a bad stomach. if a shits not hard in the morning im callin in sick. fuck that situation.

So now the challenge is - did OP shit his pants in his dad's condo just to post this picthread?

You bet he did.

otherwise lets search twitter and fbfor references to a kid shitting all over his school as he ran home weeping.

Shit happens.

At least you are safe and in good health.
What did you eat???

Hear the word words of God!

And then KEK said
....maybe have someone bring a bottle of water, a towel and a pair of clean pants to the toilet

Praise KEK!
THERE ARE THE WORDS OF OUR GOD!

user, you are an apostle, you're witnessed!

Lmao.

I remember working at Kmart for my first job, I had just had chipotle the day before with a group of friends, and I had the absolute worst stomach ache while doing go-backs.

I ended up Randy Marsh'ing the one toilet we had in the front of the store, to the point I had to lift my ass off this industrial power toilet for fear poo would begin to act as a ruffled pillow for my ass cheeks.

I felt bad that someone had to eventually clean what made its way on to the back of the toilet, because I ran out.

>a shits not hard in the morning
>shitting more then once a day

the best thing to do is take your pants and completely soak them. Wait till they're not dripping like crazy then leave.

That happened to my sister when she was out jogging, never saw it but she told me about it afterwards.

It didn't bother her much and you shouldn't let it get to you. It's done and unless someone who knows you saw it, you can pretend it never happened.

Yeah definitely never been there

>I did that in a McDonald's bathroom once
Do you disgusting fucks not realize eating cheap greasy shit is causing your fucked up bowels?

>Shitty situation... alot of shit happens

This entire thread.... put me in the screencap OP

FUS ROH DAH!!!
Good job Dovahkhin! You mastered your dragon shit.

why have you not cleaned the jeans with fresh toilet water to make it at least look and smell a bit better???

There is a comic about OP

Absolutely haram

I panicked so I decided to submerge the pants in the sink.
They are still there.

>"Unresolved crime.JPG"

The dude in that photo is not a kid, check out his feet. If he shit his pants on purpose just to post on Sup Forums that is pretty pathetic

Well, we saw the bathroom.

But if they're any sort of human being, they'd understand something like this. Not like you could help it.

Smell like teen spirit

Did you clean up after you?

I remember I had that happen when I had severe stomach flu. I ended up shooting out shit on one end and projectile vomiting on the other. I'm grateful no one was at home to witness it at the time.

ah you made this pics at home and they are not from a public Restroom?

top kek

Don't worry op, shit happens.

sometimes i have this pain in my intestines that feel like im going to die and sometimes i even pass out, i think it diarrea that gets stuck or something, when i was in 9th grade i shit my pants and left the underwear in the school bathroom, next day morning i was arriving with my friends when the janitor comes to us and starts yeling at me for leaving the underwar covered in shit there, the pavillion smelled like shit and now everyone knew it was me

look at that nigga at the back clappin lmao

kek

Same here OP, two years ago:
>Go to some place, like 60km away with train.
>Later on, go back, wait on train.
>Stomach hurts, need to shit.
>There is no toilet in this fucking poor ass train-station.
>Go on train, stomach hurts more, 1 stop further I get off.
>Trying to look for a toilet and then I shit my pants suddenly.
>Ashamed I try to cover my ass with my backpack and try to find a bar or something like that to clean myself.
>Quickly find one, smile at barkeep, go to toilet.
>Ass completely shitty and underwear down the thrash.
>While I wipe myself (took like 2 full rolls of paper), call mom to help me.
>After I'm done (took like 40 minutes), go outside and wait for her, with a stain on my pants on ass-side, leaning against a wall.
>Have a feeling people look at me, which is normal because I stood there like an autist for about 30 - 40 minutes.
>Finally see mom, grab new pants and go in other toilet to change.

Fuck, never again, please.

how did the janitor know it was your underwear user?

because i asked him for toilet paper the day before

pics of sis?

By fucking his boypussy on a daily basis, getting fucked un The ass gives you incontinence

>not licking up the glorious chocolate from your own body

you disappoint me

That's why i'm with living un India, when your stomach hurts, you just take a shit on your local designated shitting street, fuck América and not have The freedom to shit when you need it

this is gonna stay with you for the rest of your life

You need to learn to hide it OP I shit my pants at basic training and nobody ever found out

you only think no one ever found out

Fucking kek

DESIGNATED
SHITTING
ECOSYSTEM

Shitting in India is so bad they made a song

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

I want her to shit all over me

How can they think this is normal?

This is why you never trust a fart

OP here
I have alot of diarrhea stories.
The second most embarrassing moment was when I shit myself on my sister's wedding, but that time I managed to rush into the bathroom without anyone realising what happened
I managed to clean myself and nobody suspected a thing, but there were some people commenting that the bathroom was a complete mess

>left a $20
You're a good guy, user.

>Double dicker bus
>Lamp posts
>Blue sports jersey

Whatever you say UK.

oh man this reminds me of that time away on sports camp, I must have been like 15 years old. We had just had dinner and everyone went out walking to the one place you could buy candy nearby. on the way home I felt it for the first time - a massive and serious shit coming on. not a good one, but one of those that would have to come out soon. i just barely made it back to camp. opened the door to the bathroom and starting shitting my pants just that moment - another boy in there commented that "that does not smell good user" before I managged to get into one of the stalls. I had shit my pants though. afterwards I went to a shower room and cleaned myself and the shitty pants - luckily noone disurbed me, I wouldnt have been able to explain whaty I was doing there. that half hour was just plain awful, I felt so terrible - the fear of someone walking in on me and the horror that I had actually shit myself. was another four or five days before we went home, and didnt have the opportunity (or brains) to actually wash the pants, so they stank up the entire dorm for the rest of the trip... man these are terrible memories, I never shared this with anyone and its been more than 10 years now...

tl;dr : I feel ya OP.

Include me in the screenshot

You'll find it funny one day, we have all been there. Last time I shit myself was when I was around 13 and in class. Had to go home with poopy pants.