What the FUCK happens here

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

lemonde.fr/politique/article/2017/04/01/en-guyane-les-annonces-du-gouvernement-peinent-a-convraincre_5104482_823448.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Riots because people are fed up with violence and open borders. It's funny how even blacks in guyana want control of their borders, it's like it has nothing to do with racism but with common sense.
Marine Le Pen benefits from the situation, I non-ironically believe she will win the election.

Their space program and tiraflechas I think

>Riots because people are fed up with violence and open borders.
Aren't they a poor shithole though? Why would someone want to immigrate there from Suriname or Brazil?

Because Suriname and Brazil are poorer shithole.

indios are only 7% and stay in their jungle, less than whites...

Ask them, the immigration from Suriname and Brasil is literally the first concern they addressed, seems like French Guyana isn't so bad after all huh.

pepper

>mfw these deluded frenchies
I've never heard of anyone moving to french guyana. If anything people don't even remember it exists

Well Brasilians are amongst the most represented people in the French Foreign Legion, and I doubt a whole region is having hallucinations when they say foreigners come in to commit crimes

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

i always forget that there is 3 countries there,they never enter in libertadores cup or the south american cup either

I think they belong to CONCACAF, and not from COMENBOL. Don't know the reason though.

French Guiana football team is not a FIFA member tho', only CONCACAF.

But, and it's the same for Martinique or Guadeloupe, almost every good guianese players plays for France national team

it make sense

are there even people living there, how come the farcs didnt conquer the whole place

Nobody ever posts from there

The video in the bottom explains it well lemonde.fr/politique/article/2017/04/01/en-guyane-les-annonces-du-gouvernement-peinent-a-convraincre_5104482_823448.html

you must be pretty retarded to forget about them
it's like i say i forget about the balkans

you are just upset because it's a french territory nobody gives a shit about

And there is only 12 countries in South America, what an ape...

really tho nobody gives a shit about them, they are not important, we literally never hear about anything there, they are way less important than the balkans

But basically wages are 30% loer than in metropolis and prices are 20% higher so people are very poor and violence is high, mostly from foreigners, especially georgetownians

What can us do if literally NOBODY speak about those countries and have zero news from there? No one knows what happens there. It's like a south american Area 51.

Kek this shithole is so irrelevant for us that people even remember that place exist mohammed, and the forest who separates us is so hard to cross that is easier to go to usa.

they are more like those small european countries in like italy nobody even knows it exists

>it's like i say i forget about the balkans
That's not an adequate comparison. The Balkans are famous for being the birthplace of Tesla, the place where the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand took place, and the numerous civil wars that spawned after the breakup of Yugoslavia. The Guianas are utterly irrelevant and literally no news piece ever comes out of there.

Some remnants of our Empire that we are allowed to openly rule unlike Africa, there a lot of independantists there, and the people overthere are currently whining about matters that i've forggoten about.

Brazilians try to get there to give birth so their chield can be official """French citizens""", rockets launching, used to be a remote prison where your sentence was doubled (ie if you took 20 years you'd stay there 40 years, I wish it was still a thing.)

>Nicholas Le Tessela
>Not French
what kind of alternate history book are you reading mate

>balkans
>birthplace of tesla
lol what

>Teszla Miklós
>Not Hungarian

they are really irrelevant, french guyana has some reputation because of the space launches though

>Nicolas T'es-cela
>Not smelly-cheese-eating-surrender-monkey

>Nicolás Teslapanqui
>not Peruvian

>Nikomo M'Teslongo
>Not Cameroon

It's all jungle

I didn't even know this desu.

Good try, but Nicolas Teles was a brazilian, inventor of eletricity. Fun fact, the character blanka in street fighter series was a tribute to him

I think you're actually referring to the aztec Nicolas Teslatl, he invented advanced human sacrifice techniques