I've come to the conclusion that people are sexually attracted to minors in general and don't want to admit it because...

I've come to the conclusion that people are sexually attracted to minors in general and don't want to admit it because of social stigma. We try our best to avoid sexualizing preteens and teens, but look at the fucking clothes we let them dress in! Fuck, I see very young children dressed how highschool sluts dressed when I was a teen ALL THE FUCKING TIME. I overheard a conversation in Walmart the other day between two young girls talking about fucking, and they were no older than 8-9 years old... And their mother was standing right fucking next to them.
What the fuck has happened to the world Sup Forums?

I might steal your thread, if no one else bumps it.

tumblr fantasy

Your world is too small.

Alrighty then.

oops

Projecting user.

I do not want to stick my dick in children.
Maybe if you spent any time with children you would know that they're annoying little shits with shrill voices and bratty attitudes.

And they are only attractive to pedophiles.

Unless you're talking about 17 year olds as 'children'
which is because they are on the cusp of adulthood.

>projecting this hard

This just in.
OP is right for fucking once.
Look at the average age of consent worldwide. 13. 11 in a couple countries.

If you're measuring fuckability by how annoying they are then most females are never attractive. Especially the hot ones

I unironically believe that this is true. Do you not?

I didn't think this way when I was 20 but I certainly do in my 30's. I'd rather spend my time with a cool 5 than a retarded 10 all fucking day.

That's why it's so lucky to find a cool 7-8 cause ya get a little of both

Moldy creepy old men who want preteens, who own all the major media outlets (and put out this pedo sexualized trash) do not represent the majority of normal people.

Trust me you are delusional if you think that people are generally attracted to minors.

What manga is this?

Well sure but the world isn't exactly full of those. Especially unattached ones at my age. You get my point though, in any case.

When I was dating my wife her 12year old sister used to "accidentally" run into me when naked or once she crawled into bed with me and molested me. She made a deal with me that I could do anything I wanted with her and she would never tell. When I told my wife she knew about it. He sister had told her she wanted to get boned by me in the worst way. Of course the fact I told the wife instead of boning the sister got me pretty much raped by the wife for an extended period of time because I resisted temptation. Years on though, I was given permission to give in to the 16 year old version of that little sister, a week I will never forget.

Fair, I'm only 19, when everyone is single and "finding themselves" aka easy