>cry anyway
>dont move on for full year
>be today
>find out she's talking to a friend
>friend is nice guy
>be livid
>shouldnt be bothered
Be even more pissed

Today's been a shitty day and turns out I'm not the only one. Now me and my cousin who's also pissed have been formulating plans to make columbine look like a joke.

Also general vent thread. Get it off your chest

>talk to girl for a few weaks
>weaks
>weak

FAGGOT

My autism kicked in

Post pics of plans and firearms

Can't post the guns rn but here's the school's blueprint

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

Go kill all those fucking niggers

nice copy pasta

>>find out she's talking to a friend
Holy shit!!!! How can you stand that!!! Do an hero!

state?

Bet

you're a special kind of retarded, right? But that's proably what you want, being special.

Oklahomo

I got you to reply didnt I?

FUCK MEEEEE
since when is 7b7 such a gay faggot site
"omg this girl is talking to some else, omg wut am i gonna do OMG OMG OMG"
GO FUCK YOURSELF FAGGOT

sure, I like to point out stupidity. Now be a good boy and post more Caprice pics.

I live a hard life. You wouldnt understand, kiddo

safe for now proceed as u wish

Heres your (((You))). Now run along, kiddo.

And why would I do that

Trips decides if OP should An Hero. Dubs decides how he should die. Singles are faggots.

Because you're a good boy, as you just proved.

Thanks daddy

Why is my son retarded?

Check yourself tardo

too late. now what to do with you?

You tell me

make you post caprice pics with higher resolution?

fucking retards.

I dont see you doing any better fucktard

you see me post low res caprice pics?

fucking retards.

I dont see you contributing any high res one's.

Fucking queero

that's your job. We established that.

Fucking retards.

I quit then

not only retarted but also weak.

fucking weak retards.

>>>hr/2895559