Nothing manly about this hairstyle. Neck yourself if you have that haircut. Beta Metrofags

Nothing manly about this hairstyle. Neck yourself if you have that haircut. Beta Metrofags.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rxDtEsIL0ik
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>op

> be OP
> be fag

Stop posting this u bald fuck

Triggered /fa/ggots

yeah why are so mad at this hearstyle op dude is hot as fugg

did you get cucked by some hot beard hipster?

Completely agree, fuck this stupid sideshaved shit.

Op here, this is how a mans hair should look.

Thread already happened

Delete

>nothing manly about glorious hitler youth haircut

OP I agree with you, this looks pretty retarded. It is based of an ss-haircut that actually is the best haircut. But most of these bald sides look like shit. as if someone was wearing a wig.

> pic related
> masterrace haircut

>thread already happened

Like Andy sixx log? How about wwyd? I paid $40 did I get ripped off? Trap/furry/dubs and pics you shouldn't share...

Spend more time worrying about yourself or you just seem insecure

You spend a lot of time worrying about male fashion.

It makes me wonder.

i always bring this photo with me when getting my hair cut

Hey faggot, leave dubs threads out of this and also checkem.

>fedora detected

Looks better if you leave some on the sides

i dont see whats wrong with this haircut, there are some way worse ways to cut your hair

>have this hair cut
>6'10"
>aryan genes run strong
>married blue eyed jew sub
I think my wife is into nazi/jew role play

and still they get more pussy than you nerd faggots

the beard is worse
we have invented razors
there is no need to be this primitive

Hey man, its my job to post that pic.

i concur

>6'10"

Lemme guess, 280lbs all muscle and you're a navy seal too...

Found the pube beards

important is the headphone

If ladies are attracted to that hairstyle now adays why get a haircut that would lower your % for getting that snatch? Your a colosso homo for not upping your chances.

>le can't grow beards posters :^)

i was gonna point out that exactly
op is a faggot
wehrmachtsfrisur ist die beste frisur du kleiner schwuler bengel

Op sounds like one of those white kids that got cursed with nigger hair, pretty much a white guy afro, helmet head.

310 and i was a pog ass bitch in the army

yeah but how big is your dick

it's just autistic and nerdy as fuck, anyone with this looks like a hipster

>looks like a hipster
I think that's the point

im gonna go get this haircut

Whatever "pog ass" means...

At least you showed proof, forgot timestamp though.

You will never look like that hollywood ss soldier, so you may as well stop getting the autismo haircut and move onto something more fashionable. It's embarassing

The Hitler youth hair and the hipster beard, a deadly combination

is this faggot going bald. why the fuck has he shaved above the ears

Yeah let's all grow Hitler mustaches too they had such great style back then

>hitler youth cut
Nice hair friend..
>add in beard
Fuck off and die hipster douchebag

Person other than grunt

Not that user, or even in the military

Just so the beard doesn't connect. Gotta keep em separated

Personnel other than grunts. Non infantry.

That haircut ist effay as fuck.

Well I learned something new today..

FA AF?

He's missing the plaid shirt and thick rimmed glasses. Bow tie and suspenders are also highly recommended.

beta fag reposts this thread nonstop lol

It's s military hair style that was adopted by hipsters. I can't help what the regulations are, there are only so many ways to cut it. It's the beard that's the problem.

And you join it and comment..

Such faggots. I hate seeing this shit everywhere.

>he fell for the haircut jew
don't cut it ever

Times change, you don't hear the fedora called classy anymore. A faggot with a metal spike on his head is still a faggot.

>aryan genes
u look like some sort of sandnigger tho

Me too, I'm not usually the type to judge by looks but if you look like this I write you off, don't care, don't even wanna be seen talking to you.

a snap on silhouette on your face like a fucking legoman

>literal autism

youtube.com/watch?v=rxDtEsIL0ik

His part is real.

The buzzed in, "fake part," is so juvenile.

Shhhh, let him have his fantasy. He thinks aryan=tall, even though by average blacks are taller than whites and the tallest guy in world is Asian.

He actually didn't say that at all lol

>says the guy who just joins to complain

Easy to spot the children amongst us.

Aryans are from ancient Iran/Iraq area anyway, Nordic is probably a more appropriate term

>lol
How new are you? It was implied by his mentioning his height and race first.

And you're telling me this why....?

>It was implied by his mentioning his height and race first.
no it wasn't
that's genuinely really fucking dumb. You should try to get a refund for your highschool diploma.

Not really, fedoras got their reputation dragged through the mud because turboautists think wearing one with a band shirt and cargo shorts makes them look suave

military haircut is as sexy as ever, just hipsters being hipsters and not wearing it right

Ugh, yes child. WHY did he find in necessary to mention his height and race first then?

It's a rhetorical question child, I honestly don't give a fuck.

Bet you got that neckbeard beard envy. Someday you'll see traces of a wispy mustache under all the fat

I posted it publicly to address the misconception generally, I could give two fucks what information you absorb

Ive got the typical italian mafiosi look going on for a couple years, short hair and sideburns, like dude in pic

>paolo di canio is a fascist scumbag
>inb4 phagget

Well I think they both look like shit now, because both have been worn down like you said. That's just my eye though.

What is even good anymore?..

Its cool bro, im not from a mut family. My people are from the italian alps bordering Slovenia, they still live there. Had blonde hair until my nuts dropped, still got blue eyes

underrated post

Hipster youth

>. WHY did he find in necessary to mention his height and race first then
Because it was relevant to what he was responding to

That also doesn't make the connection between his height and race because, again, nobody was saying that

also
>child
cringe

>im not from a mut family
>Had blonde hair until my nuts dropped
hmmm

Nostradamus predicted there would be an antichrist names hister that would bring about war and destruction, just add a P...

Hipsters are the Anti Christ.

Isn't that the rap guy?

Using this

No it's a Swedish power metal band

Guess you're too stupid to iderstand what rhetorical means...

You don't even understand what "I don't give a fuck" means...

You make your youth just blantantly obvious, you can carry on arguing with yourself, I'm done playing child games.

as a gay man
>my style of hair determines how """manly""" i am, therefore sex will soon follow
straight guys (who think they're not gay-picky) are the easiest to troll dude, don't ruin this thread by distracting op pls

>both sides of family from small mountain towns near each other
>can trace both family histories back 100s of years
Yeah bro.... 1st gen us citizen reporting in.... ready to get mind fucked? My family prefers to speak friulan not italian

$100,000 says he responds to this...

Jesus christ, go back to roblox you autistic faggot

topkek

lol i have this haircut. it was cool before everyone and their mom fucking got it. now i hate having it but gotta just wait for the next cool cut to jump on

Same boat, I've had this hair since the 90's but the hipsters and millennials had to fuck it all up.

You've been wearing the same haircut for 30 years, don't worry about people making it go out of style, you were never very fashionable to begin with

There is nothing "manly" about following fashion trends but the lemmings march on. Who gives a fuck. Complaining about fashion is the most counterproductive, vapid bullshit.

>look i'm gonna say something retarded
>BAHAHAHA HE TOLD ME I WAS WRONG XDDD LIKE I SAID XXXDDD HE WOULD XDDDDDDD