ITT: Films that atheists hate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xxyOTFQFWQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would atheist hate this? I remember this place being triggered by it because it featured a non white lead though.

Modern day atheist only hate Christianity. Buddhism isn't even a true religion and Islam is adored by the left.

I'm an Atheist and I don't hate it, as it does help give me some insight into the lesser minds of the world. The ones who can bring themselves to believe in religion.

It helps me to see the thought processes they follow etc. I don't believe myself to be superior to such people, just more intelligent. Intelligent does not mean superior.

Modern day atheist only hate Christianity. Buddhism isn't even a true religion and Islam is adored by the left.
Atheist would love this movie because The movie's core idea that we can all be together because "all religions are equally true" meme. Atheists love this bullshit because the idea is a gateway drug to secularism.

hahahhahahah holy shit the stereotype is real

I'm an atheist and I don't hate it, it's a good film mang. I also like the animated Prince of Egypt movie.

>Atheist hate The Passion of the Christ
>But love The Last Temptation of Christ

It really makes you think.

>Modern day atheist only hate Christianity.

*tips crucifix*

I'm also an atheist and this is truth.

PoE is one of the greatest animated films of all time with great songs to boot.

This circlejerk where everyone on Sup Forums pretends to be Pat Robertson or Jerry Falwell because Reddit is atheist is getting boring

What does it have to do with religion? It's all a delusion by the main character. The animals are crew members who resort to cannibalism.

>tips fedora

youtube.com/watch?v=xxyOTFQFWQ0
My shit as a kid

I'm an atheist and I thought both the book and the movie were pretty good. I've never been crazy about the whole "I made it all up... or did I???" ending.

please tell me this is a copy pasta

Midnight Special

I thought they loved this (?) Since it shows the creation of the universe.

Fuck you, we hate Islam most of all. We only hate Christianity when we're edgy teens rebelling against our family.

These were just shit though.

Haven't seen Life of Pi, pretty sure it will also be shit.

wtf I'm athiest now